Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake (3707 Views)

Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again / Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People / "In A Referendum, Akwai Ibom Will Join Igbos In Biafra"-Philip Effiongs Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by mrvitalis(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2023
eleniyan2020:
see ur mouth...all the south east joined together cannot win kano and Kaduna...If You want to turn it to region votes!
But u turned it to regional votes in 2015
Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Solsix(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2023
mrvitalis:

So they should vote for Tinubu abi Atiku that worked together to take power away from Jonathan abi ?
Nice question
Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Risentouch(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2023
Darren95:

Forget about enemity.

This is politics, you support the side you believe will win. Not being emotional.

Tinubu will win, it’s the reality on ground and Rivers people must align with the winning team.

Who will vote for Igbo man? South West? North? Even South South is divided.

Omo Igbo can’t be president now. Our northerners up north are not well educated which is a set back for Igbo presidency

The bolded is where you exposed yourself and your agenda. You be Yoruba boy, so stop speaking for Rivers People.
Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by joyandfaith: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2023
Darren95:

Forget about enemity.

This is politics, you support the side you believe will win. Not being emotional.

Tinubu will win, it’s the reality on ground and Rivers people must align with the winning team.

Who will vote for Igbo man? South West? North? Even South South is divided.

Omo Igbo can’t be president now. Our northerners up north are not well educated which is a set back for Igbo presidency

How did north benefit from Buhari? If Buhari and Gej could become presidents by circumstances, anybody can become president. What give you assurance that Shettima wouldn't outplay Tinubu. Never say never in politics.
Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by ruggedtimi(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2023
Darren95:
Today it is give us Biafra.

Tomorrow give us President

Rivers people are not Biafrans

My Rivers people will vote Tinubu for our own benefits.

70% of people supporting Peter Obi are igbos who do not have voting strength.

No South East state has voting strength more than Rivers State talk more of Lagos, Kano, katsina.

How will they win? Wike will declare support for Tinubu next week.
u dey wike mind na...forget about tribe and vote obi.
Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by oyatz(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2023
Nwaetche:
GOAT!

So you are telling us to vote for the Agbado master and APC?

Even with Dede Amaechi as Transportation Minister with oversight to NPA, you folks refused vehemently to reactivate any port in the Niger Delta so as not to compete with Lagos.

Is it now that the man that has his umbilical cord attached to Lagos IGR fueled mostly with taxes and revenues from Tin Can and Apapa ports that APC would come and open our ports? You really think that our people will be deceived that the Agbado coroner would forfeit his phantom IGR to help our people?

Abeg take your advice and go to your fellow radicalised Yoruba Islamist in Iragbejiland.

grin grin grin

But if it is true that South-South ports are locked, don't you think that the immediate past President Goodluck Jonathan (an illustrious son of the South-South) would have opened these Ports?
Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Amumaigwe: 10:09am On Jan 13, 2023
Darren95:

Rivers people don’t play tribal politics.

2015 politics is gone.

We are talking about 2023 and what will benefit us.

And you are asking the same Rivers people to work against the Ibo tribe by voting Yoruba?
Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by TheOldGods: 10:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Darren95:

No South East state has voting strength more than Rivers State talk more of Lagos, Kano, katsina.

Where did this one come from? This one comes out from nowhere to claim a tribe in river's have more voting strength than a recognised tribe in Nigeria grin grin grin. There is nothing like rivers people 60% of people living in river's are either Igbo or descendants from Igbo. Ikwere that you speak is an Igbo language.
Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by dominic17: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2023
I dare Wike to declare support for Tinubu and see if his political carrier will not end forever . is Tinubu not from that tribalistic tribe from fallen devil again?
Darren95:

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by eleniyan2020: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
mrvitalis:

But u turned it to regional votes in 2015
if you turn it to region can you still win!
Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by cooljude(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
yetunsbay:
[/b]b]On a norms, I've never bet in my life but ready to stake on this. "Obi can't win" but any other candidate will win but not Obi.[b]

If Obi no win, no wahala...... But na Obi I go vote. Shebi na me get my PVC, and na my choice be that. Why you dey drink panadol for my own headache.

No b juju b dis

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Osariemen12: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
I like the comments here. Suffer not the witch to live.
Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by yetunsbay(m): 3:02am On Jan 14, 2023
cooljude:

If Obi no win, no wahala...... But na Obi I go vote. Shebi na me get my PVC, and na my choice be that. Why you dey drink panadol for my own headache.

No b juju b dis
It's always nice when u accept defeat easily.
Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by yetunsbay(m): 3:03am On Jan 14, 2023
darthv:
show your ticket.
No b Fulham knack Chelsea yesterday, dey there dey zu
This isn't a game of Soccer.
Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by IDENNAA(m): 3:13am On Jan 14, 2023
Darren95:

Rivers people don’t play tribal politics.

2015 politics is gone.

We are talking about 2023 and what will benefit us.

Oga, this tactic is outdated. Are brain dead or your are just paranoid....the disgrace Tinubu will suffer nobody has ever seen it. You people have held Nigeria down with your wicked tribalism but God has heard the cry of the poor masses and you are scared.

Do you remember the story of David and Saul the ruler of easily, that's what is playing out
Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Ikpaitid: 3:39am On Jan 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

So you mean Rivers people as educated and exposed as they are should open their eyes and vote disaster like Tinubu just because he would win ?

It's only a fool that would refuse to vote a good candidate because he thinks he won't won't then vote and obvious disaster because he can win ...quote from Donald Duke ...that's the mindset of south south people

Good night
Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by Ikpaitid: 3:43am On Jan 14, 2023
It's very interesting to see that you know the mindset of the South South people. You people are always acting as if we owe you anything, calling us brothers when we have told you a million times that we are not your brothers and that we just want to be left alone.
We will vote for who ever we feel will protect our interests and that person is definitely not an Igbo man.
Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by cooljude(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
yetunsbay:
It's always nice when u accept defeat easily.

No wahala... We shall see who wins after the election.
Re: Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake by yetunsbay(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
cooljude:

No wahala... We shall see who wins after the election.
Would you mind placing a bet ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Elrufai Throws Subtle Jab At Tinubu / Onitsha Undergoing Total Reconstruction Under Gov Soludo (video & Photos) / Governor Adeleke Shirtless, Dances Twe Twe With Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.