Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu (14123 Views)

Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Konquest: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tareq1105:

If you think Nigeria Labour is with LP and Obi you need to have a rethink.

In Lagos, workers are enjoying under Sanwo Olu, a Gov that is paying highest salary in the country, constantly promoting her workers, regular payment of pension, so who do you want them to vote for?

In Ogun State, talking about Otunba Gbenga Daniel APC senatorial candidate for Ogun East, a man who increased workers salary 3 times in his 8 yrs as governor, a friend of workers (confirm all I said here), who do you want Ogun State workers to vote? I can go on and on on some contestants.

Politics all over is about interest. Therefore, LP shouldn't take its luck too far especially in the south west. We're more concerned about the antecedent of contestants and not really about the party.
Nicely put.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by sapele914(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi we know. Anybody can endorse chicken if they want. That's their choice.
1st to respond pained Ipobian.

Shameless things, Labor Union is not even voting for Labor parry.

Zombidients in agony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by uba1991: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
ganisucks:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/lagos-nlc-dumps-lp-endorses-tinubu-sanwo-olu/
black man with money. If a black man can sell his kidney for money there is nothing they cannot do including selling their votes to the devil
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by ELOGBO: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Why are they not puting on the NLC attire, all i,m seeing here is all APc dress �������
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Konquest: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
drlateef:
National NLC and TUC already endorsed Tinubu. Why are zombidiots crying like baby who lost his feeding bottle? Don’t they know that Obi is ponzi scheme? Did i not warn them not to waste their money and energy?
@Drlateef, then who owns the so-called Labor Party these dudes are bandying around?

I used to think it was founded by the National NLC.
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Japastic: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
It is a goal!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by drlateef: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Konquest:

@Drlateef, then who owns the so-called Labor Party these dudes are bandying around?

I used to think it was founded by the National NLC.

In last election, NLC supported Buhari, not LP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by bentenny(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
NLC is a pressure group and should have remained non-partisan!
Well at least its a state NLC that will always align with the governor of that state if treated well!
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Shopsvcc: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Nwaetche(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Take their money, chop and wipe mouth. The phantom IGR must be depleted as usual!

ganisucks:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/lagos-nlc-dumps-lp-endorses-tinubu-sanwo-olu/
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by BlueDuck: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Two Boss Thieves

More grease!
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Indispensable85(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Obidunce in the mud. Hahahahahahahaha....I dey laff oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by sapele914(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
BlueDuck:
Two Boss Thieves

More grease!
Labor parry or Labor Union?
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Indispensable85(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
NLC ko TUC ni

So you expect me to vote Thiefnibu because NLC ask me to? All of you including Lagos NLC are mad

That's if this news is true

What concerns a jobless entity like you with labour union? They're workers not jobless riffraff like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by sapele914(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nwaetche:
Take their money, chop and wipe mouth. The phantom IGR must be depleted as usual!

Don’t you know the story of the rat that ate itself fat & couldn’t escape when the time to flee arose?

Lagos state money is too much, it will anchor you, until they come & grab you.
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Indispensable85(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Zombiediots tears don full everywhere. Hahahahahahahaha....una nor know anything jooor
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Tarzsl: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
BlueDuck:
Two Boss Thieves

More grease!

Too bad Boohairy happens to lack the balls to haul those two zombies in and shut down their narcotics enterprise

I love Nigeria's greatest president (OBJ) for that reason, even if you be governor of ten states put together, Obasanjo would strip you naked and punish you
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Golan007: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ekejoestar:
This news doesn't hold water cos we all know the way that the burdillion drug lord buys endorsement upandan.

Example----- sanwo olu increased salary of Lagos workers the other day.

Tell thiefnibu that we will chop his money and vote Peter Obi

Lagos state has always taken care of its workers.
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by MasterTeeUSA: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
I thought all NLC structures were for Labour Party. JUNGLE don dey mature.

February is COMING

ganisucks:

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Jostoman: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ok we don hear
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by santuspearl: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
ganisucks:

Hahahaha... These people are so hungry for endorsements, soon association of mad people will endorse the drug lords
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Goldymafia: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
yetunsbay:
Everything no be by English. The truth is mainly that MOST S/Easterners supports Obi because he's Igbo. #Fact.
and we that are from Niger delta we support him cus of what....agbado boys una foolish o... �
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by stuffs2002: 12:04am On Jan 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
“If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion or political leaning to the point that truth and justice become secondary considerations, your education is useless. Your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind.” Late Dr. Chuba Williams Okadigbo.

This description aptly describes SE
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Obyino: 12:32am On Jan 13, 2023
Nothing to see here just people scared of losing their means of livelihood
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by NessFortunate: 12:36am On Jan 13, 2023
Thinkam:
Jokers

Atiku is coming

Better fresh Olive Oil dey your head. Atiku is the light and the Way. Others dey inconsequential dem be like Born Throw WAY... Ishallah #ATIKUisCOMING
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by XXCASH: 4:26am On Jan 13, 2023
President2001:
They need to stay away from politics, they're organization which I believe all of them can't agree on a particular candidate, what of if Jandor win

Is this a Joke or what. Jandor do wetin.

I definitely not supporting APC esp in Lagos cos the state needs to get off the grip of BAT but jokes apart, APC win the Guber for sure
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by zionstaar75: 4:28am On Jan 13, 2023
Thinkam:
Jokers

Atiku is coming
let's know where he (atiku)is first
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by zionstaar75: 4:29am On Jan 13, 2023
NessFortunate:

Better fresh Olive Oil dey your head. Atiku is the light and the Way. Others dey inconsequential dem be like Born Throw WAY... Ishallah #ATIKUisCOMING
do u even know where your candidate is?
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by zionstaar75: 4:30am On Jan 13, 2023
stuffs2002:

This description aptly describes SE
gbam!
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:33am On Jan 13, 2023
President2001:
They need to stay away from politics, they're organization which I believe all of them can't agree on a particular candidate, what of if Jandor win
which jandor... U better wake up APC ll win president and gorvenor elections in Lagos very clear
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Doyou2019: 5:10am On Jan 13, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi we know. Anybody can endorse chicken if they want. That's their choice.

But this particular governor is a mediocre. Give Lagos to a competent man and watch it grow to become at par with the global cities of the World.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal To Declare Him Winner Of Edo Governorship Election / Boko Haram: Fight Against Insurgency Now Indirect Treasury Looting - Fayose Says / Atiku And Buhari Missing For Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.