Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi (1057 Views)

Lack Of Electricity How I spend 160,000 naira a Month on fuel? / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by DeadCountry: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
A fool parted with his money because of a criminal called peter Obi. PVC fools. What next now? Waiting until 2057, right? Ndi ara everywhere!!

2 Likes

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is just my little contribution as a patriotic Nigerian for the betterment of this great country.

I am so passionate about my country Nigeria and I believe that Peter Obi is the only man that will guarantee a prosperous Nigeria for all since we've tried APC and PDP and they both failed the country .

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless his Excellency and next President of Nigeria Insha Allah, Mr Peter Obi

Mumu
Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is just my little contribution as a patriotic Nigerian for the betterment of this great country.

I am so passionate about my country Nigeria and I believe that Peter Obi is the only man that will guarantee a prosperous Nigeria for all since we've tried APC and PDP and they both failed the country .

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless his Excellency and next President of Nigeria Insha Allah, Mr Peter Obi

I hope that's not your final message before suicide

Obi lives in a mansion and never aware of your contribution to any shit so if you kee yourself nha sara you do for Margot
Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:25am On Sep 16, 2023
May we never Labour in vain

1 Like

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by Raskimonojendor: 5:29am On Sep 16, 2023
Real definition of labouring in vain grin

A fool and his money.

1 Like

Re: I Spend 13k Weekly On Data To Support Peter Obi by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:21am On Sep 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Real definition of labouring in vain grin

A fool and his money.
we told them that they will Labour in vain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Self-Marginalisation: Igbos Dump Obi As 11 SE & SS Parties Endorse Fulani Atiku / Currently, The Demand For Naira Is More Than Dollar / Peter OBI: Is History Repeating Itself ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.