Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll (1052 Views)

Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS / Peter Obi Trashed Atiku And Tinubu In Okowa Delta State Election Poll / New Reportera Poll: Obi More Desired Among Hausas Than Tinubu (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by Trollronaldo: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Obi trashed APC and PDP in Reportera poll

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by SeeItSayIt: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
As always.

Their rejected stone must become the ordained chief cornerstone.

Welcome Your Excellency President Peter Gregory Obi GCFR, the president of the federal republic of Nigeria elected 2023.

God bless you, sir!
God bless Nigeria!

22 Likes

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by CyynthiaKiss(f): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nice one.

9 Likes

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by SmartPolician: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Please let's go beyond opinion polls because the real elections are just a week a way.

Plan your travels; take permission from your office to do that if you must. If you must travel to vote for Peter Obi, it is worth it.

I heard that Labour Party was planning to move students to various states where they registered so they can vote, but I don't know what's happening to that plan.

Man your votes and stay there for the votes to be counted. Know the winner and scores before leaving.

Volunteer to do something for Labour Party because the forces we are fighting are very formidable. They have stolen a lot of money for decades and have a lot of it to throw around!

May we see a working Nigeria in our lifetime, amen! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„ Poll

Those deceiving Peter won’t make Heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by SaintNegro77: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
I will declare one full day celebration for anyone after Saturday to celebrate Peter Gregory Obi's victory.

8 Likes

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by SWATMan: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
As always

Yes because truth is always as constant as the morning star.

1 Like

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by shuttox: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Those deceiving you won't make heaven

Don't be selfish

8 Likes

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by SHINJA: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Only yoruba Muslims will vote for tinubu...

7 Likes

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by alcuin(m): 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Next week no far again.
Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by KingOfTheDamned: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You should have more respect for your father and stop insulting him
Even if he was useless and a deadbeat 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by AdamuKD: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Useless emilokans and his worthless urchins grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by SpatialKing(m): 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
No longer a joke
Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by Anambra1stS0n: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Obi trashed APC and PDP in Reportera poll

I'm interested in this very poll, the biggest sampling poll in Nigeria history, it will be release soon

2 Likes

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by nameo: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
Please let's go beyond opinion polls because the real elections are just a week a way.

Plan your travels; take permission from your office to do that if you must. If you must travel to vote for Peter Obi, it is worth it.

I heard that Labour Party was planning to move students to various states where they registered so they can vote, but I don't know what's happening to that plan.

Man your votes and stay there for the votes to be counted. Know the winner and scores before leaving.

Volunteer to do something for Labour Party because the forces we are fighting are very formidable. They have stolen a lot of money for decades and have a lot of it to throw around!

May we see a working Nigeria in our lifetime, amen! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Well said!!!
Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by YourhealthNG2(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
More tears for PD-APC

Cc: Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Front page pls

2 Likes

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by kettykin: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Who else noticed how PDP trashed APC in all the northern zones

1 Like

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by Efuaye(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Let's take this yet another poll to the real poll next week to make it happen!

Talk to your aged parents who are still thinking of voting PDP/APC!
If they are proving stubborn, just do the needful by hiding their PVC that day!

1 Like

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by franchasofficia: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nlfpm grin
Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by IgOga(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin

ANAP sef talk say Obi go win Borno....se na thesame Borno wey dem show for TV today abi na another one....

Dey play sha....pikin full nairaland....the other day one say him dey primary school when Buhari win in 2015...I just lol.....

E get why opposition dey attack Tinubu......e get why cabal dey use all their powers...cos na formidable fighter..........by this time next week God willing all these yeye polls go enter voicemail......results go dey show for inec portal and social media......Obituarists don dey console thesmelves on twitter already say whatever happens dem don try grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by Trollronaldo: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
post=121020475:

I'm interested in this very poll, the biggest sampling poll in Nigeria history, it will be release soon
is the result out?

1 Like

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by Anambra1stS0n: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
Trollronaldo:
is the result out?
By Monday I guess
Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by nurric(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
The miracle we yelled for is before our very own eyes. Do you part Obidients. Go out with your PC and vote massively for Obidatti.

Obi cannot win if we don't go out that day and vote him. Your votes will count this time. Obidatti, we STAN. The man whose idea has come. See you on Sunday 26th February for joyous celebration

2 Likes

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by Proudlyomonna: 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
More pain for emilokan urchins grin grin
Tinubu don cry Taya,na only bubu be him destiny helper but him don smoke Colorado finish come think se him fit rub shoulders with general bubu grin grin
Hell rufia don cry Taya grin grin
Gandollar don cry Taya grin
Kenyemo don cry join grin
Emilokan urchins no gree let nairaland cleaners rest wit plenty crying and wailing grin
How can LP wey first be like se them no get future be winning polls where ruling party and pdthief dey grin this kind thing never happen before na, uchins can't take this pain grin

Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by Digitron: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
post=121020475:

Yes, this is the kind of poll I am waiting for.

Not sampling 20 people in Minna and telling me that ATIKU has won Niger or sampling 20 people in Ibadan and saying Oyo is for BAT or sampling 20 people in Awka and concluding that Obi will take.

Niger is to diverse to fit into conventional.poll standard
Re: Obi Trashed Tinubu And Atiku In Reportera Poll by Proudlyomonna: 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I will teach you since you don't understand grin
Them go use any designated areas rural and urban.
Them go ask correspondents if them get PVC.
Them go ask them if them wan vote.
Them go ask them who them go vote for grin
Anap never make mistake before for their own poll and them don talk am se na Obi go rule over your head grin grin all dis stubborn DisObidience no go help you oo grin
If Obi no rule over your head,na atikulated killer heardmen wahala you dey use play be dat bcus this Election na Obi vs Atiku.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY is the word on the streets of Nija now.
One Policeman almost collect beating from women hand for atm as him dey try defend tinubu from this money wahala grin
One of the women se remove this school uniform wey you wear I for pounce on you like ishun eran with my teeth yeye policeman wey no get sense grin
People dey vex oo 😁 grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) / APC Governors Visit Osinbajo, Present Certificate Of Return / 2023 Elections: You Messed Up, Prof Onigbinde Tells INEC Boss | Tribune Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.