Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election (14480 Views)

Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal / Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 / 2023: Obasanjo Denies Forming New Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by Debater(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
I also usually notice this stuff undecided
UK is always interested in sending ambassadors during our elections
Wetin happen?

Besides, Vote PETER OBI/YUSUF DATTI grin grin cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by ElSudani: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi, who else are we going to declare winner, we already call him our president because Nigeria currently does not have one.

We are only waiting for inauguration

Obi is also a liar, the scanty campaign rallies are enough to tell you his ambition will be over before noon on election day.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by Enemyofpeace: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Baba didn't wrote any letter, they are just lying on top of his head
Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by Tareq1105: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I believed Olusegun Obasanjo never wrote to the United kingdom to back out of Nigeria election but the agbado munchers will always truncate the People's words just to score cheap points tongue.

Baba letter writer.

This is the kind of accusations you get when you refused to stay in position of elder stateman.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by ATLIEN2027: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Psalm54:
God bless Former President Obasanjo and ALL OBIDIENTS WORLDWIDE.

A New Nigeria is POssible
God don't bless terrorists and liars.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by Nasir123(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
I love this.
Let's go there!
Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by JoeNL22(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Bro Paul of our time

To Uchins in nairaland, I write to you this day, HE Peter Obi will be your president

To the Obidients, you shall shout for victory in few weeks from now

soon to be on record
If this Buhari regime were recorded in the Bible, it would have been written in the book of 3Kings Chapter 1:1-15 ; And I read.
1. And a good king reign over Nigeria. Goodluck the son of Ebele Jonathan from the city of Otueke, Bayelsa state, reigned for six years.
2. On his process to continue his good work, hatred started from the other sides of the nation, they tried everything by all means to unseat him as their leader.
3. Then many people of the nation started crying onto their gods saying, Oh! gods of our ancestors, come and take this Goodluck the son of Ebele Jonathan out of office for we have found our messiah, Buhari, the son of Mohammed from the city of Daura in Katsina
4. After the cries of the people against Goodluck, The Lord spoke to Goodluck, and said, Goodluck! Goodluck!! And he answered, my Lord, speak for thy servant heareth,
5. And the Lord said to him, do not resist to give power to that of their messiah for I'm going to do terrible things in the land of Nigeria through this Buhari, the son of Mohammed that will not be forgotten in the history of the world.
6. Then after the election, the messiah-Buhari loss the election but Goodluck still gave power to Buhari just to allow the word of God to be fulfilled
7. Then Buhari the son of Mohammed started reigning over his people; the first year of his regime ends with killings, hunger and suffering by the masses.
8. And he armed his Fulani kinsmen with weapons to kill the children of the Most High God, he did many evils to put thy Lord to anger.
9. In the second year of his regime, his evil acts got to heaven and God struck him with a life deadly disease, with all this sufferings.
10. A great Prophet Nnamdi, the son of Israel Kanu from the city of Afara Ukwu Ibeku, Umuahia in Abia state arose from the East and demanded for the freedom of his people out of Nigeria, but with the foolishness of Buhari and his people, they acted wrongly to the sight of the Lord by lunching the Operation Python Dance in the home of Prophet Nnamdi.
11. And the anger of the Lord was kindle against Buhari that the Lord thy God set ambush called the Niger Delta avengers over the people of Buhari.
12. That the fled leaving behind their possessions of cows, goats and rams.
13. And the word of the Lord came unto the children of the most high saying, by this time next month, a cup of rice shall be sold #130, for the Lord shall harden the mind of Buhari to close the border leading to the country of Nigeria.
14. Now the city of Lagos was under siege that harmattan ceases to come out even unto the 17th day of December in the year 2019.
15. And the children of the most high cried unto the Lord day and night and the Lord thy God had mercy upon Nigeria.

other chapters loading......

Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by MadmanObi(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
Who's Obasanjo?the same man that prostrated to beg Wazirigrin
Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by makavalley(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Even at that must UK always intefare ? I mean this a federal republic for crying out loud ....the moment it's electing a new president you see them intefare because of how they love to continue to milk us dry and we keep running to them as slaves
Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by newnigerdelta1: 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I believed Olusegun Obasanjo never wrote to the United kingdom to back out of Nigeria election but the agbado munchers will always truncate the People's words just to score cheap points tongue.

You are nothing but a local mumu
Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by Jostoman: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
ElSudani:
Zombidients are incurable liars. I have no doubt that they will start declaring Obi as winner of the election a day before voting starts.
make una continue una fake news against OBJ, your oga have a lot of people that he sponsor to tackle people on almost all social media.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by Urheadmaster(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
The same to you agbado muncher tongue

quote author=newnigerdelta1 post=119977395]

You are nothing but a local mumu[/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by TheEndless: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2023
ElSudani:

Obi is also a liar, the scanty campaign rallies are enough to tell you his ambition will be over before noon on election day.
Agbado bottomboys always baring their ass out to delight the dingBAT! It’s these same Afon.já Mozulem pigs that claimed rallies don’t win elections, now una don shift mouth.

Hear me and hear me well!
dingBAT will be president of …. ‘Save Our Sanity. Replace Hard Concrete Floors With Foams in our Mosques’ (SOS: RHCFWF) grin

Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by putin2: 12:24am On Jan 13, 2023
The truth is coming out . Britain is the problem of Nigeria . There is no way a sick man will win Nigeria election . Just like what we are witnessing today lunatic and drug addict contesting to be president . They neglect all his misbehavior and telling us that he will win? All this can only happen in Nigeria due to external force.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 2:38am On Jan 13, 2023
ElSudani:
Zombidients are incurable liars. I have no doubt that they will start declaring Obi as winner of the election a day before voting starts.

Ekpa! Stop running away from the topic of the thread, you ignoramus!!! The topic says something else and you are blabbing nonsense!
Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by Mickykarim: 2:38am On Jan 13, 2023
Urheadmaster:

CLEARLY, you are the most gullible one!
Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by Urheadmaster(m): 3:30am On Jan 13, 2023
I wish you the same tongue
Mickykarim:

CLEARLY, you are the most gullible one!
Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by Igbojew: 5:38am On Jan 13, 2023
Debater:
I also usually notice this stuff undecided
UK is always interested in sending ambassadors during our elections
Wetin happen?

Besides, Vote PETER OBI/YUSUF DATTI grin grin cheesy
Because they want to make sure that their Fulani stooge they easily control wins the election but this time around their time is up so says the Hashem....................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by 2016v2017: 5:44am On Jan 13, 2023
Omahleigh:
Agbadorians are definitely behind it because the UK asked for sponsors of election violence and they're known to be touts, criminals, 1 million boys, Awawa boys, No Salary Boys etc.

They're already planning how to steal the election for their master Drugnibu, but God will shame them and their boss. 2023 is the year of Nigerians. It's the year we start to get things right!

Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by Igbojew: 5:45am On Jan 13, 2023
makavalley:
Even at that must UK always intefare ? I mean this a federal republic for crying out loud ....the moment it's electing a new president you see them intefare because of how they love to continue to milk us dry and we keep running to them as slaves
They are the cause of problem Nigeria is in today by supporting and equipping Fulani people with arms to terrorise the rest of tribes.If not of brave Igbos steady confrontation with these Fulani people Nigeria would have been taking over by Fulani people by now but other tribes especially Yorubas keep allowing Fulani people to deceive them that Igbos are the problem..................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by Igbojew: 5:55am On Jan 13, 2023
putin2:
The truth is coming out . Britain is the problem of Nigeria . There is no way a sick man will win Nigeria election . Just like what we are witnessing today lunatic and drug addict contesting to be president . They neglect all his misbehavior and telling us that he will win? All this can only happen in Nigeria due to external force.
So you just know that Britain have been interfering in every that happens in this shithole call Nigeria.When Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was shouting it repeatedly some people called him unpredictable names especially mumu people from Southern Nigeria and Middle Belterns not knowing that great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is trying to save Nigeria from British slavery they are using Fulani as proxy against the indigenous Nigerians.................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Urchins working overtime propagating fake news! No be by force say obj must support the drug lord nah

Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by adesola8r: 7:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Fake news everywhereMeanwhileGet a free website design for your news blog or startup business. Fake news everywhereMeanwhileGet a free website design for your news blog or startup business. ...
Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by seunjungle1(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2023
You suddenly want to change the same system you've many times used to manipulated the whole Nigerians through obi and you think obi will yield to this if he mistakenly win, abi?

Obi is only using this relegated old man called OBJ.... Who is using who here?
Re: Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election by kabillionaire(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
UK has been the problem of Nigeria since before 1914

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Honors 3 WASCE Best Students, Gives N1m To Each (photos) / Afenifere Throws Weight Behind Buhari/osinbajo, say Atiku's Backers are usurpers / Comply Strictly With New Date; ECOWAS, EU Election Observers tell INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.