Stats: 3,151,890 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

(Warning): Peter Obi Is Not Funsho Williams That Tinubu Killed Like A Crayfish. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Warning): Peter Obi Is Not Funsho Williams That Tinubu Killed Like A Crayfish. (671 Views)

How Tinubu ‘killed’ Yoruba Nation Agitation / Bola Tinubu Killed Funsho Williams In 2006...gistloversgram Reports!! / Am Not Funsho Williams, You Can't Kill Me Like A Chicken...ffk Blasts Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(Warning): Peter Obi Is Not Funsho Williams That Tinubu Killed Like A Crayfish. by RealLagosBoy: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Thïefnubu sent his thugs to Enugu today to disguise as unknown gunmen to attack Peter Obi but thank God he was whisked away in a helicopter.

Any attempt on Obi's life will warrant to 3rd world war.

Re: (Warning): Peter Obi Is Not Funsho Williams That Tinubu Killed Like A Crayfish. by ElSudani: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
So, Peter Obi was running away from unknown gunmen when he took helicopter out of the campaign venue at Enugu?
Now, it makes sense.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (Warning): Peter Obi Is Not Funsho Williams That Tinubu Killed Like A Crayfish. by IgOga(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
When DSS come knocking on your door to help them solve Funsho's death case. I hope you will present all evidence pointing to how Tinubu sent you to kill him.....some of you will pick up wahala on top support for politicians that are going nowhere

Re: (Warning): Peter Obi Is Not Funsho Williams That Tinubu Killed Like A Crayfish. by ihimiray(m): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
IgOga:
When DSS come knocking on your door to help them solve Funsho's death case. I hope you will present all evidence pointing to how Tinubu sent you to kill him.....some of you will pick up wahala on top support for politicians that are going nowhere
know you see brymo might be right

Re: (Warning): Peter Obi Is Not Funsho Williams That Tinubu Killed Like A Crayfish. by yarimo(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
Business is about to go wrong with OBI and his UNKNOWN GUN MEN

Re: (Warning): Peter Obi Is Not Funsho Williams That Tinubu Killed Like A Crayfish. by sapele914(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
RealLagosBoy:
Thïefnubu sent his thugs to Enugu today to disguise as unknown gunmen to attack Peter Obi but thank God he was whisked away in a helicopter.

You don’t have any iota of shame? Just imagine the nonsense.
Re: (Warning): Peter Obi Is Not Funsho Williams That Tinubu Killed Like A Crayfish. by youngbabaj(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
If you’re sued now
You will start crying like a bouncing baby boy that you’re
Re: (Warning): Peter Obi Is Not Funsho Williams That Tinubu Killed Like A Crayfish. by biaframaster200: 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
All.these Nyamiri people will not stop posting rubbish comment....

So the unabated killing going on in your poto-poto region was fueled by Tinubu...

So, Late Dora Akunyili husband that was killed was fueled by Tinubu....

Kidnapping and assassination in Nyamiri land day and night was caused by Tinubu....

Sit at home every Monday was also caused by Tinubu

Burning of police stattions and killing of police personnel in your potopoto region was caused by Tinubu...

Idiot people
Re: (Warning): Peter Obi Is Not Funsho Williams That Tinubu Killed Like A Crayfish. by Roger3D(m): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Peter Obi reminds me of Ojukwu in January 1970 grin

Re: (Warning): Peter Obi Is Not Funsho Williams That Tinubu Killed Like A Crayfish. by backtovillage: 12:58am On Jan 13, 2023
RealLagosBoy:

Na world war 3 you call like that. grin
When Tinubu wins I will send a message to his Twitter account to remind him to dredge more lagoon.
Re: (Warning): Peter Obi Is Not Funsho Williams That Tinubu Killed Like A Crayfish. by owobokiri(m): 1:01am On Jan 13, 2023
IgOga:

Taa gbafuo dia..
Trying to frighten him?
Your Tinubu is a drug lord that doesn't even qualify to contest for the chairmanship of irigbaji Town Union!

What nonsense!?!?

You front a totally corrupt imp as your presidential candidate and when you're confronted about that, you start yelling "DSS"?
DSS Kee u dia.

Why Did Tinubu Lick A Mic? / I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If Datti Is Found To Be Corrupt - Obi / We Are Anambrians And We Are Voting For Tinubu Shettima #deliveryourstreet