Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

"This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe (45572 Views)

Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot / Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by obyno82: 11:40am On Jan 13, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Let them continue the rubbish till we start

But they are responding to all the years of insults. You guys hailed Oba of Lagos for threatening igbos with drowning in Lagoon no be pesin we do first dey pain
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by jmoore(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2023
Bintdawood:

Its not. Thats the Hausa meaning of Igbo
An aboki is not Igbo meaning of Hausa?

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Kyase:

Psquare na were big boys na..
Dem go pay

Fixed. grin

No forget say dem be upcoming artist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by sircatherine45(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2023
I read the posts here and shook my head.

See eh, if we because of tribalism get it wrong, everybody go suffer am. For me, I have my escape route(s) planned out. If una go vote wrong person, I go just dey laugh una from yonder.

My own for NL Na to catch cruise and have fun. Hausa's, Igbo's, Yoruba's, if una like insult una papa from now to eternity.

The moment a bad person is elected president, all these insults go now manifest for una body.

Make una dey play. I come in peace.
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Kaysalas(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Elidrisy20:
That's why you can never trust these ppl,they have what is called internal or inbuild hate for northerners, be it they lived in the southern or northern part of this country
It was deposited in their hearts by their parents who narrated the civil war to suit their sentiments. Some of them don't even know Ojukwu is the greatest coward ever liveth. He ran away dressed like a woman. Chai! grin

4 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Iamntasaint: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2023
I commented on this issue that "what abt the Igbos dat always call Northerners cows" and one Igbo girl said" are northerners nt cows before" I pity those non Igbos supporting peter obi because una no know wetin una dey do

6 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Kaysalas(m): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2023
rajiedreez:

Stupid is not insult too joor, it's just a complement grin
We go descend on you nau grin wink
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Kaysalas(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
duality:

But we easily tell people, "Help me call any Aboki tailor you see, so I can mend my clothes"

We do.

We call them, Aboki, abeg come help me sew this shirt.

We understand the reaction is because of Brymo. But then everyone knew the intention of Brymo. When he was asked to stop and apologize, he fired some more.

So we know.
Is like you are selectively blind. The stupid and idiot there na wetin? Adjectival phrase Abi? Mtchw

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Kyase(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Proudlyngwa:

Fixed. grin

No forget say dem be upcoming artist

Hahahaha
Those guys career don end but dem no wan know

Dem no dey fit pull crowd for concerts again

4 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by ATLIEN2027: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
OGIBRA:
Imagine someone saying, Using idiots and stupid aboki in a statement isnt an insult? No wonder they call them zombiedents...

I have said it severally, these people are the worst hypocrites on the face of mother Earth.
Everything they complain about others doing, the moment they do, then it's ok.
The moment pandora pathological liar Obi tuary was exposed as having 3rd class or fake certificate, then certificate became less important after crying and wailing about Buhari for 7 years.
Bunch of delusional retar@ded brainwashed IPOB Zombidient terrorist hypocrites.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by useni1: 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
All the hypocritical urchin bastards that are on this thread, thunder go roast your generations especially

OGIBRA

femisplash

Kyase

sammirano

OkoRemi2023

VEHINTOLAR

useni1
ogun kill u and Peter obi with psqaure. Cancer of the breasts and vagina kill ur mama

7 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by sammirano: 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
useni1:
ogun kill u and Peter obi with psqaure. Cancer of the breasts and vagina kill ur mama

grin grin grin. You are doing well

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Kaysalas(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
sonofthunder:

95% of the people insulting Tinubu will never vote Osibanjo.

All the people people claiming they would have voted Osibanjo around me feign ignorance of when they used to insult him and call him a theif
Or houseboy grin wink

3 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by mycar: 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
johnjose68:

Now that you mentioned 'traveling outside the country' as if it is a visa to heaven, i state below the countries i have travelled to, do not hesitate to state yours:

1. France, 2011
2. Germany, 2013
3. US, 2013
4. Gambia, 2015
5. Ghana, 2015
6. UK, 2015
7. South Africa, 2016
8. Canada, 2018
9. US, 2019
10. Dubai, 2019, 2020, 2021
11. Republic of Benin, UK, 2022.

I have not travelled much, but I think I am privileged to have travelled to some countries outside Nigeria.

So, to some extent, I think I am enlightened.

On my educational background:

1. First degree: Obafemi Awolowo University (Africa most beautiful campus, conscious, vigilant and progressive. Aluta against all oppression- if you know, you know), First Class, 2005
2. MSc, 2009
3. PhD, 2015.

I am married to the most beautiful woman in the world, with 3 lovely, brilliant and very beautiful children.

Hope you now know that I am not 'brainless poor'

Now, you can tell us about yourself, if you are bold enough.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Get out of here , In your dreams.. You're definitely nowhere near what you listed up there and asking for a proof from you is inconsequential to me.
What comes out of a man is what defines him, so, go get a life.
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Kyase(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
useni1:

You for no join insult am or anybody
It doesn't worth it walahi

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Ibraheem02: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
boldtruthalways:
Check the account that posted that rubbish, it doesn't have a blue thick rather white thich which confirms its fake account. No propaganda to give P Square or Obidients bad name will ever prosper. P Squares real account has a blue thick on it ..check it out. Those who use Twitter knows people create fake accounts with same name of someone to post rubbish on the person's name. Don't be deceived
Real obidients dont insult anybody same with Obi. You can never see him insult anybody. All we want is a good and prosperous Nigeria. That's all. Let's leave propaganda. It will not do us any good.
arindin

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by MadarasBlade(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
deeva2:
THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.. NO RESPECT FOR OTHER TRIBES..

NORTHERNERS GO REMIND THEM LESSON BY FEB

Yes because northerners do not behave like human beings. They kill people over religious intolerance, is that what you call a human?
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by LegendHero(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Where was this energy when Brymo insulted Igbo's? Show me your comment

Because Igbos deserve to be insulted be what they swamp Brymo Twitter and kept frustrating the guy because of his preferred candidate.

In this Nigeria, every tribe abuse each other. But that foolish Psquare was trying to proof like a saint only for people to unravel the tweet where he also abused Northerners.

4 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nah Ogun go keee that upcoming artist and Nwam...m..wot....one of his supporters

3 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by antibullshit: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
ashacot:
This is very unfortunate.

I am Igbo and I totally condemn Brymo. I understand he was pushed to make such comment about Ndi Igbo. But he was supposed to understand that Obedients are not entirely igbos even though igbos make up more of the supporters.

But they also refused to respect his choice of candidate.

Meanwhile, Psquaere guys especially this one was not insulted or mob about his political choice. Instead he insulted the northerners as this post captured.

This is even despite he grew up among the northerners.

This is bad. Very bad. Very very.

We must say no to all these rubbish bigotry
He grew up in Jos. I personally used to go to their house ,their brother was my friend . Jos is not the north like kano or katsina. Its the middle belt!
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by placeofallure(f): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
MadarasBlade:

You're a tribalist yourself, so rest. And psquare said what they said, and you won't do anything about it.

The issue for me is not what they say or that they're denying whether they said it or not. The grouse for me is some Nigerian claiming he doesn't know the context within which the "Aboki" word was used.

When Americans call somebody a nigger, now modified as the 'N' word, do you think of it as an eulogy?

Gerrarahia meeeen!

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Oluwademilade: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Go ask the meaning of aboki, it's not insult

He said "stupid abokis". No be insult be dat?

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by omonnakoda: 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Oluwademilade:

He said "stupid abokis". No be insult be dat?
You know there are different cultures around the world
I heard there is one place in Africa where they greet parents with a drop kick or sliding tackle
So maybe that is traditional greeting in their place

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Ayodeoba: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
boldtruthalways:

Wake up, it's fake account. Suffering no dey tire you?
brymo own is also a fake account too

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Ayodeoba: 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
boldtruthalways:
Urchins at work, fake account. P Squares real account has blue thick, check it out. Propaganda will not work. Northerners, don't allow anyone to deceive you. Buhari is a Northerner yet the suffering is everywhere. A good leader makes life better for all. Pls wake up.
brymo statements was also from a fake account too

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by JOemmy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
AldrichAmes:
These twins and their brother are the biggest bigots in the Nigerian entertainment industry. The fact that they’re brazen with it and no one has ever called them out, is the reason why the untalented duo stay being the gift that keeps on giving.

I remember they used to call every award they lose out on, as “Yoruba awards” and cry about being denied the award because they’re Igbo. Their elder brother also once said: “I’m a Biafran. I have lived in Lagos and me, Yoruba and Hausa people have nothing in common”.

The whole Peter Obi charade is an IPOB and Igbo supremacist campaign to hijack power again like these people did in 1966. And they have international backing this time and are using the rogue ENDSARS foot soldiers led by that dirty/smelly looking scumbag, Aisha Yesufu, and the compromised hack journalist, David Hundeyin (these two posers are funded by western NGOs). Obi was a total failure as a governor. He was a failure as a member of GEJ’s government. But whimsically in 2022, they’re projecting the low IQ market trader as the saviour. If you can’t see the transparent charade - I can’t help you. If Obi wins, prepare yourselves for another civil war.

I’m not even a fan of Tinubu (I would’ve preferred Osinbajo) or Nigeria as a country. However, since this is where the country is at right now - if you’re Yoruba and you willingly go out there to vote for these IPOB Biafran miscreants - you deserve to be bundled up and sold into slavery. You have to be very daft not to see the handwriting on the wall.

Ur opinion that is deeply based on hate and bigotry is totally inconsequential u can't know better than ur afenefere and obasanjo who have openly endorsed obi. If buhari and his apc party of bloodshed couldn't ignite a civil war in nigeria despite all the killings of innocent nigerians by the military and fulaniherdsmen is it peter obi a decent and detribalised politician in all standard that is going to cause the civil war u are wishing for?
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by bnbash(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
ike007:
When an hausa man insults an igbo man by calling him "iyamurin" properly said "yem miri" which really means "give me water " it is very derogatory.

During the Biafran war massacre when the rest of Nigeria was committing genocide against the people of the east in an attempt to completely annihilate the igbos from the surface of the earth aided by the west, the captured igbos begged for water, saying "give me water" (yem miri) instead they were given human waste and being laughed at followed with series of rape and mutilation.
So think again...."iyamurin" and aboki which one means well?
Please Get your history right!

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Morphinne: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Go ask the meaning of aboki, it's not insult
You are definitely a stupid Nyamiri (it’s Kuku not an insult). You these idiots are zombies true true grin Always making excuses for glaring hypocrisy. Let’s even assume that “Aboki” isn’t an insult (non-Hausas use it as a form of insult just like nyamiri, though) then what about the “stupid” Psquare added to it? He even said “AbokiS” (pluralizing it to show that he wasn’t referring to only that person) yet you idiots want Brymo to apologize. If he apologizes, I will unfollow him on every social media platform for being a stupid jerk.

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by olamike02: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
His tense is very bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Naomi Arinze And Her Undies In Bedroom Pictures / Selena Leath In Underwear Photoshoot With A Stallion / Mayorkun Meets His Father as ‘Mayorkun’ & not ‘Mayowa’ After 2 Years - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.