Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

"This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe (45530 Views)

Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot / Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 13, 2023
femisplash:
Typical ipob, they always forget they started the fire first but when it hits them, they claim the victims. Just as they started the coup that killed leaders of other tribes but would claim victim of the aftermath. Nnamdi Kanu ignited the ethnic hate but would wail on Adeyinka Grandson when he returned the favour.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by livinbygrace: 5:24am On Jan 13, 2023
AldrichAmes:
These twins and their brother are the biggest bigots in the Nigerian entertainment industry. The fact that they’re brazen with it and no one has ever called them out, is the reason why the untalented duo stay being the gift that keeps on giving.

I remember they used to call every award they lose out on, as “Yoruba awards” and cry about being denied the award because they’re Igbo. Their elder brother also once said: “I’m a Biafran. I have lived in Lagos and me, Yoruba and Hausa people have nothing in common”.

The whole Peter Obi charade is an IPOB and Igbo supremacist campaign to hijack power again like these people did in 1966. And they have international backing this time and are using the rogue ENDSARS foot soldiers led by that dirty/smelly looking scumbag, Aisha Yesufu, and the compromised hack journalist, David Hundeyin (these two posers are funded by western NGOs). Obi was a total failure as a governor. He was a failure as a member of GEJ’s government. But whimsically in 2022, they’re projecting the low IQ market trader as the saviour. If you can’t see the transparent charade - I can’t help you. If Obi wins, prepare yourselves for another civil war.

I’m not even a fan of Tinubu (I would’ve preferred Osinbajo) or Nigeria as a country. However, since this is where the country is at right now - if you’re Yoruba and you willingly go out there to vote for these IPOB Biafran miscreants - you deserve to be bundled up and sold into slavery. You have to be very daft not to see the handwriting on the wall.

You are very correct and its only mumu or indomie generation that wont see this .Peter Obi that said Igbo should not vote for Ngige,because he was a member of Yoruba party.During his time as governo,there was always conflicts between and Anglican and Catholics .

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by mycar: 5:25am On Jan 13, 2023
AldrichAmes:
These twins and their brother are the biggest bigots in the Nigerian entertainment industry. The fact that they’re brazen with it and no one has ever called them out, is the reason why the untalented duo stay being the gift that keeps on giving.

I remember they used to call every award they lose out on, as “Yoruba awards” and cry about being denied the award because they’re Igbo. Their elder brother also once said: “I’m a Biafran. I have lived in Lagos and me, Yoruba and Hausa people have nothing in common”.

The whole Peter Obi charade is an IPOB and Igbo supremacist campaign to hijack power again like these people did in 1966. And they have international backing this time and are using the rogue ENDSARS foot soldiers led by that dirty/smelly looking scumbag, Aisha Yesufu, and the compromised hack journalist, David Hundeyin (these two posers are funded by western NGOs). Obi was a total failure as a governor. He was a failure as a member of GEJ’s government. But whimsically in 2022, they’re projecting the low IQ market trader as the saviour. If you can’t see the transparent charade - I can’t help you. If Obi wins, prepare yourselves for another civil war.

I’m not even a fan of Tinubu (I would’ve preferred Osinbajo) or Nigeria as a country. However, since this is where the country is at right now - if you’re Yoruba and you willingly go out there to vote for these IPOB Biafran miscreants - you deserve to be bundled up and sold into slavery. You have to be very daft not to see the handwriting on the wall.
See your life, You have no morale at all, you lie without conscience, it's not good to call one stupid but making up useless allegation about peter obi candidacy is very wrong of you.
if you think Psquare did something wrong then criticize p square but making this falsified statement makes you a very big fool and a wicked soul altogether and you will not go unpunished by God.

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by tk4radi: 5:26am On Jan 13, 2023
Ok.

The word “stupid” is actually an insult.

If he meant to insult a whole tribe with that tweet,, that one might be a case to be settled another day altogether.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by livinbygrace: 5:26am On Jan 13, 2023
Kyase:

This 2023 go change a lot
The relationship between Igbo and Yoruba will never remain the same
The north will make a statement and everybody go know where e belong
Left for the next president to unit the country, which it won't work
Bad blood has been established already and it will take years to correct it
The good thing is, everybody go respect himself and e host from may 29

After Feb.25th,you starts hearing Biafra till death..Nigeria is a zoo..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Isaiah61records(m): 5:26am On Jan 13, 2023
Twitter never forgets... He has covered himself in shame, no matter how u want to argue it. There's more honor in you admitting your mistakes rather than fighting it.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by mycar: 5:27am On Jan 13, 2023
livinbygrace:

You are very correct and its only mumu or indomie generation that wont see this .Peter Obi that said Igbo should not vote for Ngige,because he was a member of Yoruba party.During his time as governo,there was always conflicts between and Anglican and Catholics .
show me video of it and I will stop campaigning for him.
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Rolings: 5:27am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Go ask the meaning of aboki, it's not insult

Idiot is a name of an animal
But
Its also used as an insult.
Outside hausaland especially down south....most people use aboki as a denigration

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:31am On Jan 13, 2023
ibkayee:
Aboki isn’t inherently an insult but it is often used in a derogatory context to refer to northerners and he was clearly using it in this context

what about the idiot used in the sentence? igbo have a lot of dumb way of disgracing themselves through funny and imbecilic explanation

these Biafrans monkeys only act to love this country because of their Ironsi wannabe, they dont rate any one at all

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by OhiOfIhima: 5:35am On Jan 13, 2023
ibkayee:
Aboki isn’t inherently an insult but it is often used in a derogatory context to refer to northerners and he was clearly using it in this context

Especially when it goes with other derogatory words like d one he used in there. "Stewpid and iidiut"
Definitely, someone can't use such combined words to give acct of goodness to people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by EmekaBlue(m): 5:35am On Jan 13, 2023
No matter how any see am aboki na aboki
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by rajiedreez: 5:37am On Jan 13, 2023
Abfinest007:
People jump into things they're not good at
Stupid is not insult too joor, it's just a complement grin

7 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by zionstaar75: 5:38am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

so stupid is a greeting abi?

11 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Rolings: 5:38am On Jan 13, 2023
mycar:

See your life, You have no morale at all, you lie without conscience, it's not good to call one stupid but making up useless allegation about peter obi candidacy is very wrong of you.
if you think Psquare did something wrong then criticize p square but making this falsified statement makes you a very big fool and a wicked soul altogether and you will not go unpunished by God.

Shut up.
Bigot.
Stoopid fuul
You delight in making false allegations against other candidates but wont take it when your candidate is accused. If you cant take the heat...leave the kitchen. This is politics and just like in war and love ....ALL IS FAIR

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by alobright17(m): 5:40am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

is stupid Biafrans or igbos or stupid umu Ada and insult or not? Answer this before thunder go strike you dead for defending nonsense.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by DesChyko: 5:43am On Jan 13, 2023
Even LeoDeKing has something to say about bigotry.

Impressive cool
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Aldol: 5:44am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Disgusting hypocrite

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by OKEMKPI: 5:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Tingotoe:
You are a disgusting hypocrite like your Peter Obi and Peter Okoye mentors. Even a 5 year old knows that aboki is a derogatory term used to describe northerners.

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by pafisayo(m): 5:50am On Jan 13, 2023
mycar:

lol … hopefully the Saint who was the active Governor and Chief security officer when bodies were dumped in OZU river too will go unpunished by God.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by mycar: 5:50am On Jan 13, 2023
Rolings:

Shut up.
Bigot.
Stoopid fuul
You delight in making false allegations against other candidates but wont take it when your candidate is accused. If you cant take the heat...leave the kitchen. This is politics and just like in war and love ....ALL IS FAIR
You are the bigger fool here, do you think everybody is brain dead like you, check my posts and know my level. I don't engage in idiotic lies like you and i have no reason to because I know my worth. When it was brymo, people took on him, so, if you have any issues with p square, take him on and don't sound like an unfortunate person because, that's what your way of reasoning depicts. If you can't be a source of solution toa problem, don't make it worst because if you do, a very big punishment awaits you.

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by duality(m): 5:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Na laugh I just dey laugh. See people throwing up their own definition of aboki like if they use it to refer to their parents in a conversation their mom and dad will laugh and say thank you.

But we easily tell people, "Help me call any Aboki tailor you see, so I can mend my clothes"

We do.

We call them, Aboki, abeg come help me sew this shirt.

We understand the reaction is because of Brymo. But then everyone knew the intention of Brymo. When he was asked to stop and apologize, he fired some more.

So we know.

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by famouscargo4u: 5:55am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Stop defending the indefensible. He used the words- idiot and stupid. On a general notes you know 4hose referred to as aboki.

6 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by tiger28: 5:55am On Jan 13, 2023
I say the same thing.......they are busy insulting Tinubu or Atiku AND one of these two men will definitely be the President of Nigeria.

BUT

Do these collosal losers have a PLAN B??

Heck No!!!!

Na to start running up and down shouting Marginalization and Biafla Biafla....

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by adedayoa2(f): 5:58am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

stupid nko?

8 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by adedayoa2(f): 5:59am On Jan 13, 2023
duality:

But we easily tell people, "Help me call any Aboki tailor you see, so I can mend my clothes"

We do.

We call them, Aboki, abeg come help me sew this shirt.

We understand the reaction is because of Brymo. But then everyone knew the intention of Brymo. When he was asked to stop and apologize, he fired some more.

So we know.
but is calling them stupid also part of the word aboki?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by pafisayo(m): 6:00am On Jan 13, 2023
mycar:

show me video of it and I will stop campaigning for him.

Be realistic
Even with all the attention End Sars got
I doubt you will find a video or pictures of Nigerians (dead bodies ) dropped in muddy water .
It happened when OBI was governor�. If Nigerians had the same number of mobile phones and gadgets they have in 2020 as far back as 2012 ..
the funny thing is when you Google his VP candidate the first video you will see is of a man boldly saying some set of people should be killed for their sexual beliefs and orientation. It’s safe to say that list includes lesbians and all our sisters doing hook up , threesomes and engaging in all sort of sexuality.
We need to ask ourselves as Christians .. is that what Jesus would do? Kill bobrisky and co

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by mycar: 6:00am On Jan 13, 2023
pafisayo:

lol … hopefully the Saint who was the active Governor and Chief security officer when bodies were dumped in OZU river too will go unpunished by God.

I am not holding brief for anybody, God is the one that sees what everybody is doing. I only say what I know besides, he has given account of what he knows about it as the perpetuators were not under his command, of which a committee was setup to look at what actually transpired. Then that brings me to the post that i quoted earlier.
If peter obi had ordered the killing of massop members, how then are you still saying that he is the leader of ipob, since massop and ipob share the same ideology.
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by pasuma(m): 6:01am On Jan 13, 2023
It has become racial and derogatory for a long time, call anyone aboki they'll not take it easy on you except of course you want to deny it as usual to foster your ethnic agenda

PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by irunoko(m): 6:01am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

the meaning of aboki In Hausa language is friend (not an insult) however the motive is an insult implying a daft or dence person contextually especially when it's a non hausa person saying it.

Meaning in Hausa language- friend
In non Hausa language- a fool or someone not capable of decency or thinking

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Saao(m): 6:03am On Jan 13, 2023
Aboki is not an insult. Aboki means friend.

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by LOVEGINO(m): 6:04am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

"this stupid" PrinceOfLagos is also not an insult.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub / Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye / Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hourglass Figure In Sports Polo And Black Leggings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.