Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Explain This In Details And Receive N20k (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Explain This In Details And Receive N20k (pics) (3253 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / More Details And Photos Of The “pure Water Hawker” With Big Booty / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explain This In Details And Receive N20k (pics) by Promicah: 12:02am On Jan 14, 2023
Despite what you read on this thread, having sex for the first time have a bitter sweet experience. Mine wasn't left behind.

It's all started on a rainless, dusty and solemn Saturday morning behind my mummy's shop.

Was it naivety? Hmm! Sit back and draw the conclusion yourself.

I was 17year old and so curious to try out the kissing scenes I exposed myself to. I looked for a girl of my age to try it out like a hungry Nigerian soughting a palliative warehouse.

Fortunately for me, my libido led me to the arm of my compound bethroned. You know how our mothers can just call a random neighbor, your wife was where my evil device gained momentum. I told Monrenke to meet me behind my mum's provision store that we should act little Mummy and daddy.

Our imagined movie scene. Gladly directed my the high libido dude, me, was what made me shifted Morenke pant.

I penetrated her more than 15times and before I could recover from the fantasy I heard, what are you children doing?

Uncle Sam! Uncle Sam!! My God will not forgive you for the banter you gave us that day. He flogged me to stupor.

I never knew those few penetrations will led to a child. I will never forget that day in my life. I and Morenke brought an unprepared boy into this world.

Thank God my doting grandmum took the boy and nurse him after deliver. Today, I am trying to get my feet on the ground. My young bride is with nana. I came to Eko to seek a better life for them. If wishes were horses, I would have be chaste and pursue goodness instead of pants.

My ordeal .

2 Likes

Re: Explain This In Details And Receive N20k (pics) by GreaterFuture(m): 12:24am On Jan 14, 2023
Bvlgari:
Explain how you lost your virginity and if your story touch my heart, i will credit you 20k cool

Get busy, use your money for better, well directed Philanthropy, If you actually have & wanna do it

Don't decieve yourself nor others
Re: Explain This In Details And Receive N20k (pics) by jeromestarks: 1:59am On Jan 14, 2023
Sweetplum:

If I m not a virgin, may you not see the end of this year in pieces. You dey craze?

So why are u lying that you're a virgin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explain This In Details And Receive N20k (pics) by Bvlgari: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2023
Promicah:
Despite what you read on this thread, having sex for the first time have a bitter sweet experience. Mine wasn't left behind.

It's all started on a rainless, dusty and solemn Saturday morning behind my mummy's shop.

Was it naivety? Hmm! Sit back and draw the conclusion yourself.

I was 17year old and so curious to try out the kissing scenes I exposed myself to. I looked for a girl of my age to try it out like a hungry Nigerian soughting a palliative warehouse.

Fortunately for me, my libido led me to the arm of my compound bethroned. You know how our mothers can just call a random neighbor, your wife was where my evil device gained momentum. I told Monrenke to meet me behind my mum's provision store that we should act little Mummy and daddy.

Our imagined movie scene. Gladly directed my the high libido dude, me, was what made me shifted Morenke pant.

I penetrated her more than 15times and before I could recover from the fantasy I heard, what are you children doing?

Uncle Sam! Uncle Sam!! My God will not forgive you for the banter you gave us that day. He flogged me to stupor.

I never knew those few penetrations will led to a child. I will never forget that day in my life. I and Morenke brought an unprepared boy into this world.

Thank God my doting grandmum took the boy and nurse him after deliver. Today, I am trying to get my feet on the ground. My young bride is with nana. I came to Eko to seek a better life for them. If wishes were horses, I would have be chaste and pursue goodness instead of pants.

My ordeal .

Touching too
Re: Explain This In Details And Receive N20k (pics) by dontrulee: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2023
Bvlgari:

C'mon face your studies...

Do you even have a face? Talk more of a study. grin grin
Re: Explain This In Details And Receive N20k (pics) by Bvlgari: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
dontrulee:

Do you even have a face? Talk more of a study. grin grin

All this children of nowadays smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Heal A Broken Heart? / Sex After Engagement , Is It Right? / Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.