Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi (1259 Views)

Breaking News: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Endorsed Mr Peter Obi / Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer / 2023 Presidency: The "Cabal" Has Rejected Tinubu And Osinbajo - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2023
Popular Ilorin born Cleric rejected Tinubu, Atiku and endorsed Mr. Peter Obi

Watch through the link below

https://fb.watch/i0KXjC_b5y/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2023
things are taking shape
e don dey clear small small

God bless patriotic Nigerians who want to save this country from national cake eaters and agbado munching gorilla Tinubu

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2023
OBIdient Cleric.
urchins are in pains.

5 Likes

Re: Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2023
A new Nigeria is possibly

8 Likes

Re: Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2023
Humn! Urchins and miscreants over to unu.

1 Like

Re: Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by OfficialAPCNig: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2023
Obi has strong supporters in Ilorin. I was shocked at what they are doing.

But Tinubu will win the state narrowly to Atiku and as usual, Anambra bloc votes will neutralize the entire SW votes.

Obi is coming

6 Likes

Re: Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by Mystic216: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2023
They will start threatening him now to reverse his endorsement
But they will fail

1 Like

Re: Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by Patriot9: 8:19am On Jan 13, 2023
post=119984031:

What are you afraid of in this coming election?

2 Likes

Re: Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by Patriot9: 8:21am On Jan 13, 2023
post=119984031:

What are you afraid of in this c.oming election?
Re: Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2023
Even urchins know the best candidate but sentiments have blocked their ears and eyes.

1 Like

Re: Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by Patriot9: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2023
post=119984031:

What are you afraid of in this c.oming election.?
Re: Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by orion7: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2023
Very good. All those people that formed new pdp in 2915 to spite Jonathan are now fighting and crying that wike has gorened a new pdp. So is life. What goes around comes around. Only a bastard will vote for atiku …. And for tinubu maybe them a sari that go about saying tinubu did this and that for them. They should vote him. Obi has my vote.

A section of the southern Nigerian that fought tooth and nail to remove Jonathan are now very quiet even now that the calamity Buhari totally ruined our economy. It’s now emilokan. No wahala

1 Like

Re: Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by padi94(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2023
Nigeria
Re: Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by habsydiamond(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2023
I don't know why we hate each other I'm this country yet we call ourselves one. Where there is hatred, peace or love can never exist there. There is nothing bad if an ibo man rules this country at least other tribes have done it.
Re: Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by christejames(m): 9:34am On Jan 13, 2023
Sane Nigerians know that this is not a religious or ethnic fight but a fight between the people and the corrupt structure from old politicians...

ObiDatti is better!
Re: Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by SaiOba: 9:42am On Jan 13, 2023
Sentiment BLOCKED their brains too. They have refused to THINK right.
Eriokanmi:
Even urchins know the best candidate but sentiments have blocked their ears and eyes.
Re: Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by Acidosis(m): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2023
Forming an alliance with Tinubu to unseat Jonathan is Atiku's greatest mistake since 1999. cheesy cheesy Baba would have easily took over from Jona in 2019, then a re-election in 2023. What was he thinking when he left PDP with Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal, and others? They left with votes that would have given Jona a sweet victory, with or without Jega.

The second worst mistake is trying to take over from another Fulfulde speaking Hausa Fulani Muslim. Lol

This race is between PO and Bla blu bla... I had to add the 'that one" because Obi needs a competitor. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Popular Ilorin Born Cleric Rejected Tinubu, Atiku And Endorsed Mr. Peter Obi by JAMO84: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2023
Popular ko, population ni.

Who know him papa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi And The Danger Of Under Estimation / Forget Cbn And Banks - Lets Keep Trading In Old And New Naira Notes / President Buhari In A Crucial Meeting With Mahamat, Others In Saudi Arabia (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.