Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu (34049 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA / CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina / 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
You made a claim
Back it up with proof
Stop lying

Why not back yours up with proof and show him?
You think you're wise abi
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by GoodCane: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:
What Tinubu said is a reality. The way Igbos hate on people is so annoying.
You hate someone and you expect returns from such person. If not for love for humanity, Buhari no suppose reason them. Am not pro APC but truth must be told.
The southwest knew how to massage the ego of the north. Threatening Tinubu back isn't the solution.
The gragra of Igbos when they dislike you is too much.
Meanwhile, politics is played with wisdom.
See Nnamdi Kanu, he's still in jail. Nothing has changed. Instead it's killings of Igbos by ESN, UGM etc. The region is rotting daily. Igbos are screaming marginalisation and those that appeared to be fighting for them are killing Igbos. Declaring no work on Mondays, they killed Dora Akunyili's husband and many more. A very intelligent man. An asset to ndi Igbo. What's wrong with that region?
It's becoming difficult for an Igbo man to be president. Maybe Obi ll pull a stunt.

The same Tinubu came to our beloved Edo State, insulted our oba of Benin (by not paying him Homage). The bastard also insulted the entire Edolites and yet this is all you could say? You're daft far more than I thought.

Have you ever seen Atiku insulting any candidate? Is it today you know that Tinubu is highly insultive, arrogant, pompous, speaks carelessly and stupidly? And yet this is the rubbish you could say? How many times have Tinubu condemned the herdsmen manice in the North? How many people were killed and slaughtered in southern Kaduna, Benue state and other northern states just few weeks ago,,, and Tinubu never saw it fit to insult and attack them, Yet your brain is so daft that ibos are your problem? I really blame the igbos for descending too low for you guys, more reasons why they're getting all the insults from clowns like u. Try this with we SS regions and see if your life will remain the same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Zeezenho:

What do you mean by lie can't you do some basic information digging.
Mr man ignore him, if he doesn't know, leave him to wallow
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by omonnakoda: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Waterbear:

Why not back yours up with proof and show him?
You think you're wise abi
I did not make any claim so yes I am wise
I do not talk like a fool making claims without proof
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
How much has did you produce last year? Or any year you choose
Tell us please
SE is fed with VAT from Lagos

Isn't that a claim stating SE is fed with vat from lagos ?
Or don't you know your words again or definition of a claim ?
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alexbio:

You and fellow Igbos love sugar-coated lies of the pit of hell that is why presidency will always be a nightmare to Igbo land as long your marriage last with One Nigeria.
Becoming a president in Nigeria is not a wolf of war Street.
The earlier the alliance the better or live the rest of your existence as a region to be a onlooker grin

February no far. It's not about tribe. You have been playing tribe card because you couldn't produce any competent candidate.

Do you know why?

Hero worship is the problem of a few of you especially Muslims who see another outside your religion as unworthy. I wish the christian Yoruba will use this opportunity to stand out and chart any course for their children.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by omonnakoda: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Waterbear:

Stick to one moniker and stop pretending to be another person
I was not talking to you so do not insinuate yourself in the middle of a conversation you do not understand
Go to the front of the thread and read the first post
I really do not have patience for dullards

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by omonnakoda: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
Waterbear:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/vat-lagos-oyo-rivers-fct-subsidise-33-states/
Stop using multiple monikers
Stop entering others' conversations in the middle like a fool
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

The same Tinubu came to our beloved Edo State, insulted our oba of Benin (by not paying him Homage). The bastard also insulted the entire Edolites and yet this is all you could say? You're daft far more than I thought.

Have you ever seen Atiku insulting any candidate? Is it today you know that Tinubu is highly insultive, arrogant, pompous, speaks carelessly and stupidly? And yet this is the rubbish you could say? How many times have Tinubu condemned the herdsmen manice in the North? How many people were killed and slaughtered in southern Kaduna, Benue state and other northern states just few weeks ago,,, and Tinubu never saw it fit to insult and attack them, Yet your brain is so daft that ibos are your problem? I really blame the igbos for descending too low for you guys, more reasons why they're getting all the insults from clowns like u. Try this with we SS regions and see if your life will remain the same

You are daft. Mumuboy!
You are here to market Atiku. The moro n. Enter aso rock naa. Foolis h slave of the north
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by GoodCane: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:

You are daft. Mumuboy!
You are here to market Atiku. The moro n. Enter aso rock naa. Foolis h slave of the north

Idio***t.
Your papa is a moro n. You're so daft than I thought. Foolis h Zombie. Your father is a complete idio****t and slave of the north. I Pity the foolis h old man

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Idio***t.
Your papa is a moro n. You're so daft than I thought. Foolis h Zombie. Your father is a complete idio****t and slave of the north. I Pity the foolis h old man
Human of lower reasoning, go n eat. That's all you know!
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Jigga25: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
Everything about this tinubu man is just food food food.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by GoodCane: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:

Human of lower reasoning, go n eat. That's all you know!

Stop mistaking me for your father who's lower in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by zomby(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

A boy that names or calls himself Goodharddick lacks self esteem.
You may need to get yourself together before anything else
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Stop mistaking me for your father who's lower in reasoning.
Your data ll soon finish. Na your type dey beg for romance section
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by GoodCane: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:

Your data ll soon finish. Na your type dey beg for romance section

Stop mistaking me for your father who begs around.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Stop mistaking me for your father who begs around.
Your father naa pro beggar naa. My dad ll feed your generation.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
Stick to one moniker and stop pretending to be another person
I was not talking to you so do not insinuate yourself in the middle of a conversation you do not understand
Go to the front of the thread and read the first post
I really do not have patience for dullards
Pretending ?
You think I am of your likes that pretend, what you see is what you get...
You claimed you never made a claim, I shoved your lying face in your claim and you react with an attack..
So typical
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Bridget95(f): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:

Foo l, why are Igbos supporting UGM by proxy?
A disgrace like Samuel Ekpa should b been denounced. I m not responsible for Igbos misery. Tinubu threw you guys open cheque now and you all said he's rude. Wetin una want?
You and yorubas are in a greater misery
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
omonnakoda:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/vat-lagos-oyo-rivers-fct-subsidise-33-states/
Stop using multiple monikers
Stop entering others' conversations in the middle like a fool

You be mumu, what is this?
So while reading this analysis what your brain comprehended was that the se are being fed with lagos vat?
How dull can you be?
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:

You are daft. Mumuboy!

If it's not insults
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by omonnakoda: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Waterbear:

Pretending ?
You think I am of your likes that pretend, what you see is what you get...
You claimed you never made a claim, I shoved your lying face in your claim and you react with an attack..
So typical
I never made a claim to you
Unless you admit you are a different moniker
I was not talking to you so how did I make a claim to you?
Are you homosexual?
What is with the stalking
Admit you are the other guy using a different moniker otherwise fucck off
When did you and I exchange claims?
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
Waterbear:

If it's not insult what else can a Muslim yoruba slave like you result to?
Foo l am not a muslim. You don't know if I m not Yoruba or not.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:
Foo l am not a muslim. You don't know if I m not Yoruba or not.

Then respect yourself in this forum...
And stop calling your father a fool
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by omonnakoda: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Waterbear:

You be mumu, what is this?
So while reading this analysis what your brain comprehended was that the se are being fed with lagos vat?
How dull can you be?
Your mother be mumu
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bridget95:
You and yorubas are in a greater misery
I don't rep Yorubas. You don't know if I m one of them or not. But Yorubas has nothing to hate with Igbos. We are all southerners, together we stand
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
Your mother be mumu

Is that all you have to say?
That's where your intellectual capacity ended so you have resulted to insulting your parents...
Lol... stupidity at its peak...
Please show us more of your foolishness
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by moyosore32: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol.

Naralanders, do you know i share this opinion that most yiibo people are not learned? (With due respect) ...But the question is; are they all the same? Is it that bad? Is it real? Or in this instance, just a case of tribalistic-politics in play?

When you have insignificant group from the region like this turning and twisting a very simple statement as that of Bola Tinubu's is just a vindication of my Stand. A statement a Primary 2 kid can comprehend and assimilate easily without having to start attaching different meaning to it.

See Bro, this thing wey u talk so ehn I bn dey always reason am everytime I see ds set of pple ranting and wailing all over social media, somebori go talk something, dem go crop out 10secs video outta d entire video or circle one spot and start spreading that 10secs cropped video and or image all over d place just to spread hatred, me normally I dey like mute anytime i see this bitch ass folks ranting online cos one may lose sanity if u try to engage dem
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
Waterbear:

Then respect yourself in this forum...
And stop calling your father a fool
My father dey his castle. If you call yourself a dad, you should respect yourself
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by omonnakoda: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Waterbear:

Is that all you have to say?
That's where your intellectual capacity ended so you have resulted to insulting your parents...
Lol... stupidity at its peak...
Please show us more of your foolishness
Why are you crying like a bitch?
You start something and then start crying like a bitch in heat

Fucck off,monkey
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
I never made a claim to you
Unless you admit you are a different moniker
I was not talking to you so how did I make a claim to you?
Are you homosexual?
What is with the stalking
Admit you are the other guy using a different moniker otherwise fucck off
When did you and I exchange claims?

Indomie generation ... if someone schools you, learn and stop attacking the person , so if I correct your online stupidity I then turn to be homosexual?
Your level of comprehension is way too low...
So I should allow your stupidity flow like a river abi?
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
Why are you crying like a bitch?
You start something and then start crying like a bitch in heat

Fucck off,monkey
See who is calling who monkey...
White man gave your grandfather a nick name, you start to share the nick name to strangers...
Monkey pikin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Dismembered Body Of The Female Suicide Bomber At University Of Maiduguri / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Segun Onibiyo Over 'Hate Speech' - Dogara Rabboni / Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.