Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu (34031 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA / CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina / 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Shikini: 11:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:
What Tinubu said is a reality. The way Igbos hate on people is so annoying.
You hate someone and you expect returns from such person. If not for love for humanity, Buhari no suppose reason them. Am not pro APC but truth must be told.
The southwest knew how to massage the ego of the north. Threatening Tinubu back isn't the solution.
The gragra of Igbos when they dislike you is too much.
Meanwhile, politics is played with wisdom.
See Nnamdi Kanu, he's still in jail. Nothing has changed. Instead it's killings of Igbos by ESN, UGM etc. The region is rotting daily. Igbos are screaming marginalisation and those that appeared to be fighting for them are killing Igbos. Declaring no work on Mondays, they killed Dora Akunyili's husband and many more. A very intelligent man. An asset to ndi Igbo. What's wrong with that region?
It's becoming difficult for an Igbo man to be president. Maybe Obi ll pull a stunt.

Madam, leave Igbos alone. They're doing fine, very fine home and away compared to other tribes.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2023
traihit:

I ain't Igbo but Nigeria isn't practicing democracy if what you insinuated is true.

Why do we blame Nnamdi Kanu and co fr standing for Biafra then? How can you be getting resources from a people and then you marginalise them because they didn't vote for you?

Can that kind of a society ever experience peace? If US is that way, how many people in the world will be rushing there? Do we just copy the whites only when it satisfy our lusts?

Bro, God bless you �
You would receive the blessings of the people and of Mother earth �

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Smartjob1(f): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol.

Naralanders, do you know i share this opinion that most yiibo people are not learned? (With due respect) ...But the question is; are they all the same? Is it that bad? Is it real? Or in this instance, just a case of tribalistic-politics in play?

When you have insignificant group from the region like this turning and twisting a very simple statement as that of Bola Tinubu's is just a vindication of my Stand. A statement a Primary 2 kid can comprehend and assimilate easily without having to start attaching different meaning to it.

Check stats and see if the Igbos are learned or not and stop disgracing your entire generation here.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2023
Tinubu will not get Igbo support not because of his utterance in Enugu but because he isn't mentally and physically fit to effectively direct the affairs of this country. The Same way Igbos rejected Buhari for very obvious reasons is the same reason they reject tinubu.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by sageb: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Arapmoi22: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
famouscargo4u:
Igbo was never going to support him anyway. He said the truth. You don't reap from where you have not sown. It is natural to tilt more towards where you have huge support. We can blame Buhari as much as we want but 12 million votes constantly for 16 years is not joke. You don't put all your eggs in a basket and if things don't go your way, you can't blame anyone.

Thank you for speaking my mind.
These yeebos are proud and politically naive.

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Bridget95(f): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:
What Tinubu said is a reality. The way Igbos hate on people is so annoying.
You hate someone and you expect returns from such person. If not for love for humanity, Buhari no suppose reason them. Am not pro APC but truth must be told.
The southwest knew how to massage the ego of the north. Threatening Tinubu back isn't the solution.
The gragra of Igbos when they dislike you is too much.
Meanwhile, politics is played with wisdom.
See Nnamdi Kanu, he's still in jail. Nothing has changed. Instead it's killings of Igbos by ESN, UGM etc. The region is rotting daily. Igbos are screaming marginalisation and those that appeared to be fighting for them are killing Igbos. Declaring no work on Mondays, they killed Dora Akunyili's husband and many more. A very intelligent man. An asset to ndi Igbo. What's wrong with that region?
It's becoming difficult for an Igbo man to be president. Maybe Obi ll pull a stunt.
You talk like a big phool.
Did you do an investigation to ascertain the killers? You can't just blame a group for a crime done by a few people you don't know.

You should blame the FG for the killings of thousands of people by herdsmen and uptill now no single herdsman arrested.
The fear of the FG's silence made the people believe Nnamdi kanu and uptill now it appears kanu is right.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by adecz: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tinubu knows that you don't need
to campaign in Igbo land.

All you need to do is call the Igbo leaders
and politicians and give them money
& they will sell out, no matter the insult
you throw at them, just throw money
at them and they are yours.

But the situation is different in the north
or SW.

☺️☺️ ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by zomby(m): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
2mercy:

https://guardian.ng/news/youve-lost-igbo-support-over-comments-serg-tells-tinubu/

Igbo support remains the cheapest thing in town. I'm very sure that Asiwaju is not bothered.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Igbos. You're the one that want insults and went to collect it.. afterall you came out in mass at enugu, what did you expect, collect your insult and go digest it...
Una mumu never do..

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Blaze14k: 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
It so strange because Ibos don't eat cake. That is not in their repertoire
If it was Akpu I will understand

Its inconvenient for highly drug infested bulaba to spew some provocative words and still turn around to say a particular is the reason why the country is suffering since 1966. These guys have refused to tell themselves the truth just because of power and greed
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by adexoramo(m): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
When did igbo ever supported a yoruba candidate before?. You never voted for Abiola and you vote for Obasanjo against yoruba candidate Falae. You have been voting pdp since 1999.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Smartjob1(f): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
The sectional and regional politics you guys play have made your entire region an el dorado, abi? You are really a kid in an adult body.
lhordspy:

First of all, any day you use the word in bold when typing to me. Never expect a reply from me.

To clearify things. What do you mean by 'Betray Gej' ? Jonathan administration was a disaster. Asides that people have the right to vote and align with whomever they want to irrespective of tribe or region.

The Yorubas dont play sectional or tribalistic politics like you ibos are known for.

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
adexoramo:
When did igbo ever supported a yoruba candidate before?. You never voted for Abiola and you vote for Obasanjo against yoruba candidate Falae. You have been voting pdp since 1999.
That is why many people in Nigeria are wary of Yorubas. Very double faced in all their doings. So Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man? You brought two Yoruba sons and Igbos voted one of your sons that has been tested and tried and you still claim they didn't vote for a Yoruba person? Is lying, deceit and wickedness you guys bread and butter? Obasanjo as a military head of state handed power back peacefully to civilian rule and suffered in detention under that same military rule. Tell my why Igbos should not have voted for such a man? You guys are just something else!

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by casualobserver: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
You cannot lose what you never had.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by omonnakoda: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Zeezenho:

You forgot to tell us how they used the money from eastern regions to develop your are regions.
Which eastern Region?
Why are Ibos always attaching by force Where they are rejected?
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bridget95:
You talk like a big phool.
Did you do an investigation to ascertain the killers? You can't just blame a group for a crime done by a few people you don't know.

You should blame the FG for the killings of thousands of people by herdsmen and uptill now no single herdsman arrested.
The fear of the FG's silence made the people believe Nnamdi kanu and uptill now it appears kanu is right.
Foo l, why are Igbos supporting UGM by proxy?
A disgrace like Samuel Ekpa should b been denounced. I m not responsible for Igbos misery. Tinubu threw you guys open cheque now and you all said he's rude. Wetin una want?
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by famouscargo4u: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
freshvine:
[/b]

But the North have been putting their eggs in one basket by voting Buhari. Very myopic statement.

See the mess we're in together by some tribes putting their eggs in several baskets according to you.

Foolish assertion.

The north has the population to put their eggs in a basket. The Igbo nation does not have the population. Igbo calls Yoruba efulefu and call the north cows. You can't win national election playing sectional politics. Igbo nation needs to align!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by puremaker7(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
Thanksful:

Did Atiku insult Ibo the way Tinubu did? Stop defending rubbish. Campaign like an adult, I forgot he now reason like a baby.
hmm
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by AfonjaConehead: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol.

Naralanders, do you know i share this opinion that most yiibo people are not learned? (With due respect) ...But the question is; are they all the same? Is it that bad? Is it real? Or in this instance, just a case of tribalistic-politics in play?

When you have insignificant group from the region like this turning and twisting a very simple statement as that of Bola Tinubu's is just a vindication of my Stand. A statement a Primary 2 kid can comprehend and assimilate easily without having to start attaching different meaning to it.
To hell with and whatever you be trying to say to yourself......I ain't Igbo but the Igbos are way better than you all can ever dream to be in life...shame on you all

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by famouscargo4u: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Igbojew:
Since knows that Igbos will never going to support him so why did he shamelessly went to Enugu to canverse for their vote.I don't know why you Yorubas always be the first to throw insults on Igbos but when Igbos return the favour you people will start screaming.Is no more a secret that Tinubu and most Yorubas hate Igbos but if there is one thing I so much like about Igbos it is they don't give a f**k about your hatred on them because they are equal to task.Yorubas and Tinubu hate Igbos and Igbos return the hatred so the hatred is mutual.......................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

I am Yoruba but will never insult Igbo people. My brother married Igbo and I have a lot of Igbo friends. We have to tell ourselves the truth. The Fulani-Hausa nation are not friends with Yoruba but they need each other to win national election.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by sircatherine45(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Goke7:

and you think Osinbajo who many of you still see as Tinubu stooge would have been voted by many people? Let's not deceive ourselves, the people opposing tinubu now would have still opposed Osinbajo. All na wash

Let Osibanjo go to another party to contest, and see how Obi's popularity will drop.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by AfonjaConehead: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
famouscargo4u:

The north has the population to put their eggs in a basket. The Igbo nation does not have the population. Igbo calls Yoruba efulefu and call the north cows. You can't win national election playing sectional politics. Igbo nation needs to align!

God shall surely judge you severely if you and your yorubas are free of what you accused the Igbos of...

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by backnbeta(f): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
How do you lose what you never had? Just curious undecided
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by sircatherine45(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:
Tinubu will not get Igbo support not because of his utterance in Enugu but because he isn't mentally and physically fit to effectively direct the affairs of this country. The Same way Igbos rejected Buhari for very obvious reasons is the same reason they reject tinubu.
Thank you very much for this statement. If Igbo's hate a person, it's for a reason. Other tribes may not know it yet, but with time, sensible people will.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by sircatherine45(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
adexoramo:

Igbo's voting a MM ticket?

What makes you think Igbo's will so that now?

Igbo's are not fools, you know that.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by sircatherine45(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

That is why many people in Nigeria are wary of Yorubas. Very double faced in all their doings. So Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man? You brought two Yoruba sons and Igbos voted one of your sons that has been tested and tried and you still claim they didn't vote for a Yoruba person? Is lying, deceit and wickedness you guys bread and butter? Obasanjo as a military head of state handed power back peacefully to civilian rule and suffered in detention under that same military rule. Tell my why Igbos should not have voted for such a man? You guys are just something else!

Ignore the fool. He's a jobless ranter!

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by zomby(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:

Foo l, why are Igbos supporting UGM by proxy?
A disgrace like Samuel Ekpa should b been denounced. I m not responsible for Igbos misery. Tinubu threw you guys open cheque now and you all said he's rude. Wetin una want?

When it comes to the Igbos, generally Enough is never Enough.
This is why they are described as selfish, greedy, ungrateful, senseless, disrespectful, unorganized, dishonest, confused, gullible, simpleton etc..
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by zomby(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
sircatherine45:

Igbo's voting a MM ticket?

What makes you think Igbo's will so that now?

Igbo's are not fools, you know that.

Are you sure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
famouscargo4u:

I am Yoruba but will never insult Igbo people. My brother married Igbo and I have a lot of Igbo friends. We have to tell ourselves the truth. The Fulani-Hausa nation are not friends with Yoruba but they need each other to win national election.

Same herr.. I am igbo, I have yoruba friends, lots of them...and that's the truth, I was well ready to vote osibanjo over Peter obi, but no way would I vote tinubu ... it's not tribal it's capability

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by sircatherine45(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
famouscargo4u:

you don't align with people who mean ill for you nau.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Not all yorubas .. but majority are to be feared ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives / Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University / Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.