Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu (34047 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA / CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina / 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Almiron: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Lionstep:

How can you know if they're learned when you come from a cursed region and let me remind you it's not only when you start walking around naked that you're mad.
na so

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by nnamdi640: 10:53am On Jan 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol.

Naralanders, do you know i share this opinion that most yiibo people are not learned? (With due respect) ...But the question is; are they all the same? Is it that bad? Is it real? Or in this instance, just a case of tribalistic-politics in play?

When you have insignificant group from the region like this turning and twisting a very simple statement as that of Bola Tinubu's is just a vindication of my Stand. A statement a Primary 2 kid can comprehend and assimilate easily without having to start attaching different meaning to it.
Hypocrite!!! Why didn't he use such statement in Kano and Kastina. He thinks he is dealing with babies, forgetting that the people are sound minded people that knows when you are talking to them directly and indirectly. He thinks he knows better than a tribe that uses adages most times why communicating. Honestly, you guys are extreme wicked no wonder you were able to betrayed your fellow southerner just because you were busy aiding you own person as president, what a greedy set of people. You betrayed Gej and he never one day threaten you guys, why will that criminal parading himself as politician (Thievenubu) be saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Injera(f): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2023
fof1:

You are Truly Sick and a Bigot...U aren't different from a Dumb Ass...
I struck a chord abi? Daluu!
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by benjaminlawson(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2023
Our Ibo brothers should not mind the man, his own ambition supersedes anything on earth, is there any one from President, to Ogun Governor he had not abused. Someone who sold his entire race to herdsmen, that when Yoruba were being killed, rape, kidnapped on their farms he never alter any word either to condole those affected or condemned the act, even when one of Prominent Yoruba leader lost his beloved daughter, he went there and asked; where are the cows? instead of consoling the old man. Not only these, he went to Ataoja Place in Oshogbo where he boosted that he is richer than the whole state, this is someone no one knows him with any business, other than feeding fat on Lagos State resources. He is always on drugs not in his right sense in most time, that is why you hear blu bla at campaign ground, our Ibo brother should not take him serious.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Zeezenho: 10:56am On Jan 13, 2023
Injera:
Came back to see I made my first front page. I dedicate it to all fair minded electorates who realise that democracy entails freedom of choice.
Not insulting and browbeating me into your choice. Either Obi or Tinubu , Tinubu bingos have forced me to choose because of their online attitude.
Ibos have a delusional sense of importance. This election has clearly shown the fanatical and intolerant nature of an average ibo man.
Everyone hates the ibos out of envy they claim, why Ibos claim its because they cannot compete and so are less educationally and financially successful than them. When in truth they're mere economic migrants taking advantage of the generosity and livable conditions provided by their hosts.

You forgot to tell us how they used the money from eastern regions to develop your are regions.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Abegi.
You guys keep talking about Osinbajo cos you want an easy win, but Tinubu has snatched that from y’all.

Keep your votes ok, he’s still going to win without it.

But when your people are not treated well like those who voted for him, don’t cry o.
BS. Check my posts. I've always been a strong supporter of Osinbajo. And yes it would have been an Easy win for Osinbajo because he would have fostered southern unity.

And I'm not igbo. I hold same view as many Yoruba nationalist. There's absolutley nothing wrong if an Igbo man becomes president. The world will not end.

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Injera(f): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

If everyone hates Ibos like you dirty ewedu-gulping Muslims claim, then why is there so much love for Peter Obi across all regions to your chagrin? grin

You maluus were hoping to use anti-Igbo sentiments against any Igbo candidate but it backfired and now you are frustrated. grin Thiefnibuu WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT. President Peter Obi is here to cure you of hate and wickedness. Buy a bottle of Gongoni insecticide and drink if you will. grin
Back to the sender, Cannibal
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by lhordspy: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2023
nnamdi640:
Hypocrite!!! Why didn't he use such statement in Kano and Kastina. He thinks he is dealing with babies, forgetting that the people are sound minded people that knows when you are talking to them directly and indirectly. He thinks he knows better than a tribe that uses adages most times why communicating. Honestly, you guys are extreme wicked no wonder you were able to betraye your fellow southerner just because you were busy aid you own person as president, what a greedy set of people. You betrayed Gej and he never one day threaten you guys, why will that criminal parading himself as politician (Thievenubu) be saying rubbish.

First of all, any day you use the word in bold when typing to me. Never expect a reply from me.

To clearify things. What do you mean by 'Betray Gej' ? Jonathan administration was a disaster. Asides that people have the right to vote and align with whomever they want to irrespective of tribe or region.

The Yorubas dont play sectional or tribalistic politics like you ibos are known for.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Injera(f): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2023
Zeezenho:

You forgot to tell us how they used the money from eastern regions to develop your are regions.
Do you mean anambra,imo,abia,ebonyi and enugu
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Goke7: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2023
NothingDoMe:
BS. Check my posts. I've always been a strong supporter of Osinbajo. And yes it would have been an Easy win for Osinbajo because he would have fostered southern unity.

And I'm not igbo. I hold same view as many Yoruba nationalist. There's absolutley nothing wrong if an Igbo man becomes president. The world will not end.

and you think Osinbajo who many of you still see as Tinubu stooge would have been voted by many people? Let's not deceive ourselves, the people opposing tinubu now would have still opposed Osinbajo. All na wash
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by undisputedKOC: 11:06am On Jan 13, 2023
Jokers! As if Tinubu had your support before and best part is Tinubu doesn't need Igbo votes to win presidency. Buhari has already proven that twice. Inconsequential noisemakers undecided
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by pfadom: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2023
Please stop the hypocrisy. Did you ever want to vote for him? With and without your support, God's support is sacrosanct.

We will invite you for the election victory thanksgiving very soon.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by brutal1(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2023
The reality here is this, for any tribe to rule Nigeria, you need to align with at least one other tribe which is what the Yorubas and the Hausa/fulani's have been doing over the years. The truth here is that the Igbos should come to this Understanding and align. It's either you work with the Hausa/Fulanis to achieve this or work with the Yoruba to achieve this. You cannot hate the Hausa/fulanis and hate the Yorubas at the same time. Learn to use your "enemy" to your advantage. According to this post here, they claim they've been marginalised since 2015 how about before 2015? We are talking about just 8years ago, we've had 16years before that time, were they marginalised then?? This anger should be directly at our politicians who failed to deliver fruit of democracy to our regions. What has your representatives brought to your region I dont believe it is until you are a president before you can bring about the change in your region. My decision to vote for Peter Obi wont be because he is a saint, save me of all that saint story, it is only on equality. If the slogan of "emilokan should come from any region I think it is from the South east in all honesty. But picking someone as a saint is just pure nonsense. The PDp ruined the country for 16years and they decamped to APC to continue the ruins, they have even done worse, PDP even apologised that if given second chance they wont steal again. The 3 candidates we have right now are/,were all part of the rots in the system. They are /were active players in the system since 1999 so this topic of sainthood is total rubbish. I am not voting for Tinubu because of his health. Senility has stepped in, Atiku is seasonal failure. In the spirit of equality and it is obvious PO is the most fit for the job, he should be given the chance. But the blame game of marginalisation cannot be blamed on other tribe, just like betting, the other two tribes have been working together and you chose to go for the PDP which didnt work out, it's nothing to be sad about, na una carry wey nor work. The two powerful tools these our new slave masters(politicians) are using to divide us are RELIGION & TRIBALISM. Let us all old our representatives accountable for not doing the job and stop blaming other people for our misfortune. I am so open to all abuse. It gives me great joy
Injera:
Came back to see I made my first front page. I dedicate it to all fair minded electorates who realise that democracy entails freedom of choice.
Not insulting and browbeating me into your choice. Either Obi or Tinubu , Tinubu bingos have forced me to choose because of their online attitude.
Ibos have a delusional sense of importance. This election has clearly shown the fanatical and intolerant nature of an average ibo man.
Everyone hates the ibos out of envy they claim, why Ibos claim its because they cannot compete and so are less educationally and financially successful than them. When in truth they're mere economic migrants taking advantage of the generosity and livable conditions provided by their hosts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Owoino: 11:10am On Jan 13, 2023
Who cares about 5% IPOB votes?
Abeg shut you Okoro mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by nnamdi640: 11:12am On Jan 13, 2023
lhordspy:

First of all, any day you use the word in bold when typing to me. Never expect a reply from me.

To clearify things. What do you mean by 'Betray Gej' ? Jonathan administration was a disaster. Asides that people have the right to vote and align with whomever they want to irrespective of tribe or region.

The Yorubas dont play sectional or tribalistic politics like you ibos are known for.
See who is talking, a Yoruba man will NEVER stay in a place where he will no benefit most, they betrayed Gej just because of I) their own was the vice ii) they were promised that power will be handed to them. Why should he use such word if he believes that people have right to vote for anybody they prefer, it is only an uncivilized person that will use such statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by freshvine(f): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2023
famouscargo4u:
Igbo was never going to support him anyway. He said the truth. You don't reap from where you have not sown. It is natural to tilt more towards where you have huge support. We can blame Buhari as much as we want but 12 million votes constantly for 16 years is not joke. You don't put all your eggs in a basket and if things don't go your way, you can't blame anyone.

But the North have been putting their eggs in one basket by voting Buhari. Very myopic statement.

See the mess we're in together by some tribes putting their eggs in several baskets according to you.

Foolish assertion.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by drlateef: 11:15am On Jan 13, 2023
2mercy:

https://guardian.ng/news/youve-lost-igbo-support-over-comments-serg-tells-tinubu/

“ He is taking his disregard for the South East too far. When his anointed Governor, Babajide Raji Fashola, deported Igbo from Lagos State and dumped them at the Onitsha Bridge Head in the middle of the night, where was Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu?”

Obi started deportation of people from other states and this generated a lot of uproar. Then other governors got angry and started deporting people. Fashola was stopped from doing it by politicians including Tinubu. These stupid human being is now using the argument against Tinubu, the person who stopped fashola after being angered by Obi’s tribalistic actions.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2023
Goke7:

and you think Osinbajo who many of you still see as Tinubu stooge would have been voted by many people? Let's not deceive ourselves, the people opposing tinubu now would have still opposed Osinbajo. All na wash
Osinbajo was no stooge. His was the fate of all VPs all over the world. They take a backseat and do not usurp authority. Whenever Buhari handed over to him he did fantastically well. Stablizing the spiralling Naira and instanty sanitizing the madness of the DSS.

By refusing to step down for Tinubu further proves that he is no stooge. Most of the people against Tinubu today are those that wanted Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Tzar(m): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2023
Unless the contestants are ALL Yorubas, any Yoruba man or woman that thinks he will ever get majority Igbo support in politics is a fool.
It will NEVER happen! Igbos initiated the generational hate for Yorubas and Yorubas have sailed with it. As at today, We know our mortal enemies and our mortal enemies know us. What the future holds I don’t know, but the seed that has been sown by past and present generations MUST either be uprooted and burnt OR the tree that mature & it MUST grow old and die ( hopefully with no new offshoots).
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Pabloma: 11:19am On Jan 13, 2023
Otuchi:
Any Igbo Man or women that is planning to vote for Tinubu will never know peace. Tinubu has insulted Igbos enough.
What is the number of votes that they produce from south east? Tinubu only need few vote from ya region he knows he can not win south east but he has warned you people that if you don't vote for him, you people should not be crying of marginlization.........you people should have learn by now.......Asiwaju can not leave those people that supported him and go for those that dont support him!!!.... Only few of you people knows this because only few of una can think beyond that dot circle!

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:21am On Jan 13, 2023
Owoino:
Who cares about 5% IPOB votes?
Abeg shut you Okoro mouth.
Tinubu's Awawa boy spotted

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by aylipple: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2023
Funny. You can't lost what you never had.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Saidfx(m): 11:25am On Jan 13, 2023
MainJoe:
All these tribalistic talk is tales by moonlight. It is time to rescue this country from the savages that has brought it to it's knees.

Vote PETER OBI for a better NIGERIA.

What are his shortcomings? We know that of BAT & Atiku, though rumors, but we are aware of thier shortcomings. Is PO a saint?
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by VERDA: 11:32am On Jan 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol.

Naralanders, do you know i share this opinion that most yiibo people are not learned? (With due respect) ...But the question is; are they all the same? Is it that bad? Is it real? Or in this instance, just a case of tribalistic-politics in play?

When you have insignificant group from the region like this turning and twisting a very simple statement as that of Bola Tinubu's is just a vindication of my Stand. A statement a Primary 2 kid can comprehend and assimilate easily without having to start attaching different meaning to it.

Like I always say, you are shameless...are you not the one that blamed insecurity in Kaduna south on a deputy speaker?, When there is a sitting governor..

Learned my foot, wicked hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Geminiivory: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Pigs feeling funky, beerfraud s*bh*mans dey think shey they are important with their inconsequential 5% votes now reduced to 3% by ipob pigs killing them like chicken, fvck dem and their inconsequential votes...

Foolish fool

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by saintrow1: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2023
Otuchi:
Any Igbo Man or women that is planning to vote for Tinubu will never know peace. Tinubu has insulted Igbos enough.

Thanks for laying a curse on your own people.
More problems in your society grin
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by pquaver(m): 11:37am On Jan 13, 2023
Thanksful:

Did Atiku insult Ibo the way Tinubu did? Stop defending rubbish. Campaign like an adult, I forgot he now reason like a baby.

Did igbo insult atiku the way tge have been insulting Tinubu? Infact is atiku not their plan B so why should atiku insult them?
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Geminiivory: 11:39am On Jan 13, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
He can’t lose what he never had. Buhari won without SE support.
You people have used hatred to destroy any value you were supposed to have
You have no more electoral value because of hatred.
Tinubu will win with the SE

Foolish talk...
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by unclejb2(m): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Tinubu can't lose the support he never had in the first place..
I'd rather voter Buhari again than voting a drug lord!
Tinubu is retiring before Buhari.

Tinubu February 25

Buhari May 29.

Obi O'clock

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Geminiivory: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
Am sorry to say this bitter truth.

The most ingrates tribe in Nigeria are Igbo people. Am sorry for saying that. I have many experiences with them in my life. Its better to work with terrorists than them.

Don't be deceived with them carrying big Bible in front of their cars or on their tables in the offices. I am not saying all but 80% of them.

Genesis 12 vs 3

God and devil punish you and your generation for this devilish comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2023
BATified2023:
but other tribes should vote for obi right?

So igbos that voted obj and buhari are mad abi?
Time to vote our own , you now share it via tribe

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Pigs feeling funky, beerfraud s*bh*mans dey think shey they are important with their inconsequential 5% votes now reduced to 3% by ipob pigs killing them like chicken, fvck dem and their inconsequential votes...

Carry your hate to your small room

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.