Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters (4504 Views)

Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) / VAT: I Feel Your Pain - Wike Tells Masari, Other Supporters Of Status Quo / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Plus10(m): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2023
See how APC separated their elite children from all the other catfish-eating Sapa shouting members. grin grin grin

Just look at.

CC

PrinceOfLagos
Ogbuefi2020

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Plus10(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2023
Thought I would see Moh27,Leoking and other urchins toping the list grin grin

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Zonefree(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2023
Plus10:
Those ones are in one WhatsApp group receiving N10 per post grin

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 13, 2023
Saw it too chia!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Plus10(m): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2023
Zonefree:

grin grin grin,

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Houstency(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2023
Foolish irritants and urchins resident on Nairaland are left to do the dirty works online while the A-List kids of the corrupt politicians that raped their senses take over from their parents. What a pathetic life, being an irredeemable urchin for world's most useless politician(Naija PDAPC politicians)!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Madmohamed123: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2023
Plus10:
See how APC separated their elite children from all the other catfish-eating Sapa shouting members. grin grin grin

Just look at.

CC

PrinceOfLagos
Ogbuefi2020
where is OMENKA and other zombies here in nairaland

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:24am On Jan 13, 2023
Plus10:
These ones you mentioned are serving below the table grin grin grin wey , Sarrki, seunmsg I can't find their names, abi na my eyes grin grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by StrongandMighty: 9:24am On Jan 13, 2023
So none of nairaland resident urchins made the list?

Even the urchin that took out his time to explain the meaning gazzalle gragra? Or the one that cursed his children by wishing them to be like tinubu?

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by OBALOLA55(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2023
WHERE IS HELLANUS

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Racoon(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2023
This is just to ensure that the old corrupt criminal structure they have set up are inherited by their children and the viscious cycle of elite political recycling syndrome is sustained.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by tungamaje: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2023
They want to take over from their parents

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by nedu666: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2023
Young statemen will do no work not even fight on social media while urchins do all the work. At end of the day, they will enjoy the spoils. When urchins complain, Young statemen will yab them " where ur papa dey when my papa dey hustle ehnn" now u wan roll wit d big boys. Oloshi e no go better for u people grin grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Plus10(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2023
nedu666:
Young statemen will do no work not even fight on social media while urchins do all the work. At end of the day, they will enjoy the spoils. When urchins complain, Young statemen will yab them " where ur papa dey when my papa dey hustle ehnn" now u wan roll wit d big boys. Oloshi e no go better for u people grin grin
grin grin grin ,exactly,such a pity that urchins have refused to wise up.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by ajekpaks(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Nothing wey we no hear untop Ihordspy explanation

2 Likes

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Lanretoye(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2023
Some people go just dey craze ontop nothing,even the OP and all in totality of the zombidents here as meager as the party and its members are,none of them made even a sub committee in their campaign committee.they wanto shade a multimillion member party.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by FreedomArmy: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2023
Lanretoye:
Some people go just dey craze ontop nothing,even the OP and all in totality of the zombidents here as meager as the party and its members are,none of them made even a sub committee in their campaign committee.they wanto shade a multimillion member party.
see them coming out to defend their masters. O boy na 2023 try get sense.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Plus10(m): 10:35am On Jan 13, 2023
Lanretoye:
You be real Zombie grin the question is why should the youngest stakeholders list include only their Children who barely defend them online all day,yet people like you and other urchins who do same with mtn borrowed data got nothing in return grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by faceland: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2023
VIP first before the regular people.

When it comes to fund raising who would you call first?
Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Mfetenang: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2023
Are you an APC member?
Why is it bothering you?
Abeg focus on your IPOB,if you talk too much I will call Simon Ekpa for your head.

2 Likes

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Ulunne777(f): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2023
Leodeking Ihordspy and co will fall under 'young wardsmen 'grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by bdon123(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2023
Zonefree:

U said it all.Some useless urchins here on nairaland are busy disturbing us becos of 10naira per post.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2023
Plus10:

Just look at.

CC

PrinceOfLagos
Ogbuefi2020
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by ganisucks(f): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2023
Plus10:
U dey dream. Who dash houseboy Christmas cloth!

APC is a tale of two cities: the best of times, and the worst of times.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by FatimaAbbas(f): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2023
Please If you see this, kindly help to subscribe. Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aiNEYzfXEw
Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by kingthreat(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nigeria is working for a few.

2 Likes

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by IVORY2009(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
Passingshot nkor where are ur name shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by techWriter3: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
knew I would see Moh27,Leoking and other urchins toping the list

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Acidosis(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
Structure of criminality.

APC is a criminal organisation.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Karlovych: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
cry Where am I on the list? I've really seen enough under ApC. My only worry is that shame won't allow me to become OBIdient

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by OfficialAPCNig: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
Let's give it to Tinubu. He really knows how to run a campaign.

1. APC has the main PCC which comprises of the governors and APC leaders and led by Buhari.

2. APC has a Women PCC, made of wives of the movers and shakers in the main PCC.

3. APC has an independent PCC made of young people in politics and other politicians with influence but with limited reach like FFK and Adamu Garba.

4. APC has a Young Statesmen PCC made of first sons and powerful daughters of the main PPC members.

Tinubu is intelligent and he is running thr best campaign so far. Sadly he will lose because of these things:

1. Moslem Moslem ticket is devilish

2. Shettima is a hard sell for moderate Nigerians

3. Peter Obi already cornered the most sophisticated and educated section of the population.

4. He is competing with two powerful northerners for Northern votes while PO almost has the South and Christian votes to himself.

5. APC is a hard sell in the country now, especially in the North.

6. Tinubu is the only candidate that can't beat his chest of having a full region behind him.

7. The BVAS and new electoral law will minimize election rigging

8. South West and NC are the only region that don't give bloc votes and PO is strong is both regions.

9. Most Nigerians see Tinubu as a thief and drug lord.

10. Most Northerners see Tinubu as a fake Moslem.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Regex: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
grin
Zonefree:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg Targets 2013 For Complete Modernisation Of Airports / Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA / FINALLY Pictures Of Former President Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.