Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC (15807 Views)

Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) / Peter Obi Advises IMO State Governor, Ihedioha On 4 Dangers Ahead Of Him / Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by obembet(f): 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
In Biafra land. Leader of unknown gunmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by TheChameleon: 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
If them born you well... waka go North go campaign
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by Emola12(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
ghiloman28:
Only an extremely dump people will believe in this man sweet talk except if it not PO that ran as Anambra governor for 8yrs. Una eye go pill soon election no far again grin
our eye no pill anything we need someone who can stop stealing in ASO ROCK and Nigeria and OBI is capable to do that,,,,,when he left as Anambra governor he left 75bn as savings whitout borrowing any dime tell me any GOVERNOR who ever do that I'm Yoruba guy if you like it or not PETER OBI is our next president of Nigeria republic lagbara olorun oba
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by SnoppyG: 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
How i wish this came through but i dont see the formation being feasible. Igbos are just warming up, alot are still setting them backward in National politics.
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by ofemigeorge(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

The man wey Sabi.
Ride on Sir.

I beg copy my write up and put it on your first to comment post so people will see this...

If white American can give up their seat for a black man to be come president so as to lead them right...

If Germany can give up a male dominated seat for a woman to be come president and lead them right...

If France can give up their elderly dominated seat and let a young man lead them as president and lead them right....

Then we why are we still dwelling in the dark in the aspect of leadership just becos of religion and tribalistic ideology.

Thankyou

1 Like

Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by Joe4real1988(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Burruchaga71:
No man born from a woman will stop your mandate sir. The sky is your limit.
With you sir new Nigeria we are praying for will be PO-ssible.

We move!!
My concern is the market women and these religion folks APC is banking on. Mind u, they are not enlightened.
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by leketon: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
MrEverest:
The moment Obi is announced winner of the 2023 general elections, there will be fireworks and jubilation as if Nigeria won the world cup. It would be historic and crazy.
Yes ooo....!

In dream land.
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by Akpaamunsi: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
AutoConsult:
Lol

I like it when Obi supporters come here to give themselves hope. It's actually why I came to Nairaland this morning, to watch them rejoice over posts like this.

Just see this one under my leg. Dey do me like say make ah pee ontop him head grin

Most of his supporters are urchins born from year 2000 upwards. They don't understand how the current Nigerian system will never allow an ibo man to become president . They are wallowing in dreamland. Dem go dey alright last last by next month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by Emola12(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
nothingmega122:
One step to which victory....TINUBU all the way cool
just dey play with your future another 8yrs of surffernes awaiting you nah only your generation I pity pass

1 Like

Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by doffman: 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Don't miss this opportunity of collecting your PVC in order to vote, as INEC extends the PVC collection deadline to January 29 -PO

Peter Obi
@PeterObi

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1613829833770897409?t=MFRpRoe2tnI7uZPjz8xiUg&s=19

Nigerian messiah has not yet come.

OBI, TINUBU ATIKU and others are all the same thing .
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by izubext007: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
We hear you sir.
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by deyplay: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
nothingmega122:
One step to which victory....TINUBU all the way cool
suffer no tire you

1 Like

Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by Emola12(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
Image123:
Smile. i am still hoping that Obi will deny the claim that he is physically and spiritually ipob.
nothing concern me woooooooooooooo.....oju ti kolobo wo OBI is our next president of Nigeria republic lagbara olorun oba
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Don't miss this opportunity of collecting your PVC in order to vote, as INEC extends the PVC collection deadline to January 29 -PO

Peter Obi
@PeterObi

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1613829833770897409?t=MFRpRoe2tnI7uZPjz8xiUg&s=19

This is great time to be Nigerian. My vote is for Peter Obi
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by Indispensable85(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
Globaltravelzz1:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, Uk, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 090::36::72::06::99

Criminal u don carry all ur family members travel finish? Thief!
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by Indispensable85(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Zetty177x:
On June 13, 2023, I will kill a big goat to celebrate the handing over of Buhari to the next Govt. It has been 8 years of pain by this regime. But by God's grace I and family pulled through. So I am doing a get together....

Hopefully he hands over to competent hands. Not someone like him .. I pray it's Obi. And I will vote for him.

Peace!

You don't even know the date of hand over. Lol...... typical of zombiediots. Empty skull!
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by SLAP44: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
True
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by tonididdy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
There will be mass jubilation and an unending feast all over SS and SE Nigeria when OBI wins

If tinibu wins the party will only be in the SW

If atiku or jeankwaso wins the party will be in the north

… ps: I live in the SS, hopefully, fingerscrossed

1 Like

Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Collection of PVC is not the problem my able President, the issue here is the availability of those cards at inec offices
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by Indispensable85(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Obiscam.......... Lol
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by peace80037: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Smile. i am still hoping that Obi will deny the claim that he is physically and spiritually ipob.Smile. i am still hoping that Obi will deny the claim that he is physically and spiritually ipob....
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by Uchedizzy(f): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
We moveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by AutoConsult: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Akpaamunsi:

Most of his supporters are urchins born from year 2000 upwards. They don't understand how the current Nigerian system will never allow an ibo man to become president . They are wallowing in dreamland. Dem go dey alright last last by next month
Leave them. The premium tears go help us recharge lake chad

1 Like

Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by ComeToJesus: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi
@PeterObi

The people's presido has spoken.

Victoria ascerta!!!

Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by onuman: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
ObiDatti is cruising to victory. Their mandate is like divinely inspired, considering the type of presidential candidates the APC and PDP present.
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by Rapuru14: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Newbiee:
Your eye go clear after February 25. You will know the difference between real election and opinion poll. grin

;Dvand you will the difference between Buhari hunger and Tinubu penury. Urchin.

Obi is winning, with a wide margin. Kiiyasef
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by Whytestar070: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
At the mention of obi name, urchin begin shiver
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by Boldkrammy: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
ghiloman28:
Only an extremely dump people will believe in this man sweet talk except if it not PO that ran as Anambra governor for 8yrs. Una eye go pill soon election no far again grin

Were you in Anambra before, during and after his tenure? If you were/are, then you must have been in the forest in one village all through for not noticing PO's achievement in Anambra and for not recognizing his competence and astute personality. Clean your tears!

1 Like

Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by hopexter(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
lansile:
Honestly, Obi or Tinubu or Atiku is likely to win next election,

So kwankwaso no dey the equation
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by Paretomaster1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
javaguru:
Peter Obi will win

Joseph! grin
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by azpekuliar: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
The likes of Ihordspy, Moh247, seunmsg never advocate for citizens to collect their PVC. Mumus wey tink say na only new registrants wan vote for PO. I have been voting since 2003 and I will cast my vote for Peter Obi.
Re: We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Zetty177x:
On June 13, 2023, I will kill a big goat to celebrate the handing over of Buhari to the next Govt. It has been 8 years of pain by this regime. But by God's grace I and family pulled through. So I am doing a get together....

Hopefully he hands over to competent hands. Not someone like him .. I pray it's Obi. And I will vote for him.

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige / Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess / Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.