Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Teach Me How To Accept Futterwave Payment Without Plugin In Wordpess For #10,000 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Teach Me How To Accept Futterwave Payment Without Plugin In Wordpess For #10,000 (434 Views)

Accepting Payment With Flutterwave Without Plugin Or External Library In .net / I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking / I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me How To Accept Futterwave Payment Without Plugin In Wordpess For #10,000 by BitcoinNigeria: 11:33am On Jan 13, 2023
I will pay anyone who is willing to teach me how to accept payment directly on my website without plugin.

1. once they click the Make Payment button, a modal will pop up, with the amount i already specified and they will make the payment with their card details or whatevers

2. I created several landing pages for my products, but i don't want to use plugin to accept the payment and i don't want to redirect them via link to fluttereave i want everything to be done on my website

3. I will user user registration plugins to collect their details an address for shipping.

4. webhook to know if the payment is successful to redirect to a particular page
5. if it fails to another page or try again message
6. users can login to know when their products will arrive . Date of payment + 7 days.
7. Plus admin contact for more enquiries on their wordpress dashboard.

See flutterwve documention before you contact me >> https://developer.flutterwave.com/docs/collecting-payments/standard/ and https://developer.flutterwave.com/docs/sdks-and-plugins/backend-libraries/

I am using wordpress.

This is all javascript, html, api, php json . if you haven't done this before, please do not come.

I want someone that will hold my hands to do this, don't send any material or whatever, we are going to be on video. Send previous project to be sure you have done this before

Within 4 hours max, should be done.
Re: Teach Me How To Accept Futterwave Payment Without Plugin In Wordpess For #10,000 by emetisuccess(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2023
I can teach u but not with WordPress, I do code from scratch
Re: Teach Me How To Accept Futterwave Payment Without Plugin In Wordpess For #10,000 by losprince(m): 11:37am On Jan 13, 2023
See requirements for 10,000 naira. If you're too lazy to read flutterwave documentation and figure out how to do this yourself, you should let the developer dictate how much they will charge you for it.

3 Likes

Re: Teach Me How To Accept Futterwave Payment Without Plugin In Wordpess For #10,000 by Patricia151479: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
BitcoinNigeria:
I will pay anyone who is willing to teach me how to accept payment directly on my website without plugin.

1. once they click the Make Payment button, a modal will pop up, with the amount i already specified and they will make the payment with their card details or whatevers

2. I created several landing pages for my products, but i don't want to use plugin to accept the payment and i don't want to redirect them via link to fluttereave i want everything to be done on my website

3. I will user user registration plugins to collect their details an address for shipping.

4. webhook to know if the payment is successful to redirect to a particular page
6. users can login to know when their products will arrive . Date of payment + 7 days.

See flutterwve documention before you contact me >> https://developer.flutterwave.com/docs/collecting-payments/standard/ and https://developer.flutterwave.com/docs/sdks-and-plugins/backend-libraries/

I am using wordpress.

This is all javascript, html, api, php json . if you haven't done this before, please do not come.

I want someone that will hold my hands to do this, don't send any material or whatever, we are going to be on video. Send previous project to be sure you have done this before

40k, if you're ready PM
Re: Teach Me How To Accept Futterwave Payment Without Plugin In Wordpess For #10,000 by etoluw: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
BitcoinNigeria:

I am using wordpress.

i can teach you how to build the plugin yourself and add all those features.

You must be comfortable with PHP, mysql, JavaScript, and CSS in order to achieve what you want.

it will take you about 4 days(3hrs/day) in order to fully understand it
Re: Teach Me How To Accept Futterwave Payment Without Plugin In Wordpess For #10,000 by BitcoinNigeria: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
so no WordPress developer on nairaland. Anyone who knows his onions, this thing takes less than 2 hours to implement. I am ashamed here.
Re: Teach Me How To Accept Futterwave Payment Without Plugin In Wordpess For #10,000 by BitcoinNigeria: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
losprince:
See requirements for 10,000 naira. If you're too lazy to read flutterwave documentation and figure out how to do this yourself, you should let the developer dictate how much they will charge you for it.

You are not serious, you definitely do not know anything about programming. i wonder what you are doing here.

This is just an implementation of documentation that is already available. Anyone who knows, it takes less than 30 minutes.

My main issue is not knowing where put the codes
Re: Teach Me How To Accept Futterwave Payment Without Plugin In Wordpess For #10,000 by devdev: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
BitcoinNigeria:

You are not serious, you definitely do not know anything about programming. i wonder what you are doing here.

This is just an implementation of documentation that is already available. Anyone who knows, it takes less than 30 minutes.

Chat me up 08170077580
Re: Teach Me How To Accept Futterwave Payment Without Plugin In Wordpess For #10,000 by etoluw: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
BitcoinNigeria:

let's chat on whatsapp i'll help fix it .
Re: Teach Me How To Accept Futterwave Payment Without Plugin In Wordpess For #10,000 by losprince(m): 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
BitcoinNigeria:

You are the unserious one here.

You don't know how to do it, but somehow you know how long it will take. undecided

Keep searching for a Messiah that will integrate flutterwave payment on your "wordpress" site without a plugin for 10k at the same time holding your hand and walking you through on how it's done under 30 mins.

Cheap arrogant man.

3 Likes

Re: Teach Me How To Accept Futterwave Payment Without Plugin In Wordpess For #10,000 by airsaylongcome: 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
BitcoinNigeria:
so no WordPress developer on nairaland. Anyone who knows his onions, this thing takes less than 2 hours to implement. I am ashamed here.

Why not set the two hours aside and get it done? Or you don't two hours that you are not using?

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Accept Futterwave Payment Without Plugin In Wordpess For #10,000 by Yourbooksplug: 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Chat me up zero nine zero six nine 24 four five 22

(1) (Reply)

Why do Nigerian techies do this / Flash Oppo Realme 1 Model 1859 / iCloud Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.