Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje (29578 Views)

You Will Regret It – Kwankwaso Tells Ganduje For Picking Tinubu Over Him. / Why Buhari Should Not Be Impeached, Kwankwaso Warns Senators / Tension As Kano Elders Warns Ganduje To Drop His New Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by koresh: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Yahoo boy from flat head region sighted quote author=Stevenson20 post=119990416]I don't see anything presidential about Kwankwaso. The man is a pure ethnic bigot and too proud.
I'm happy that he's still in the race. He may even get more votes that Tinubu.

Vote wisely[/quote]
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by FlordFlorez(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/work-against-me-and-regret-it-kwankwaso-warns-ganduje/
This man is too delusional.
Inasmuch as his activities in the north is eliminating the chances of agbado ppl and of course favouring Peter Obi, he's too arrogant.
He's doing campaign in every LGA of Kano as if he want to rule Kano and not Nigeria.
I won't forget his utterances to Ndi Igbo.
Make he continue the work there sha, na case of using one stone to kill two birds.
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by unclejb2(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jack500:
Kwankwaso must be mad.

Does he really think he will win presidency with his one state party?

Well, all these nonsense will end in February.
Kwankwaso is working with Obi.... Every vote Kwankwaso gets in the north west is a big win for Obi

1 Like

Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by unclejb2(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Buddha3:
E be like this Kwankwaso is contesting to be the President of the North.

Cause there hasn't been a single campaign rally of the NNPP anywhere in the South (I stand corrected).
He was in Anambra a few days ago to campaign
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by AsawanaDgreat: 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kano is only your strong hold, try and talk to gandolla to help you and don't threaten him
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Moh247: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
ovieigho:
Hmmm

Let me see how the fulanis will work against their own this time

The last time MKO won the election was against a kanuri man ( Tofa )

Tofa is an Hausa/Fulani from Kano
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
unclejb2:
He was in Anambra a few days ago to campaign

For real?

Why didn't the news tabloids publicise it like other rallies?
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by kingharzy: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
LOL....
Mr. President in waiting has spoken. BATista can relax his muscle, NW, NC is NNPP and LP confirmed. God bless Sen. RMK
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Thebigheart: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:
I wonder how a sane Nigerian will bath on election morning rub cream wear clothes and go and vote a man that licks microphone

Like guy are you mad?

Anyways I’m happy with what Kwankwaso is doing in the North

Kwankwaso shouldn’t step down for any automated urine dispensing machine

Let him share the votes up north

Before now it was only PDP & APC but today we’ve LP & NNPP inclusive

Congratulations Peter Obi

grin grin
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by atobs4real(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:
I wonder how a sane Nigerian will bath on election morning rub cream wear clothes and go and vote a man that licks microphone

Like guy are you mad?

Anyways I’m happy with what Kwankwaso is doing in
the North

LP and NNPP are just warming up.
Please don't swear for your self ooo
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by unclejb2(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Buddha3:

For real?

Why didn't the news tabloids publicise it like other rallies?
every news you see on the tabloid are either paid for or they are headlines enough to generate huge traffic.... If it doesn't fall into any of the two categories, pack page.

Meanwhile it was in the news, it was also on Nairaland
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by dreu2fine(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by dreu2fine(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Indispensable85(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
Is kwankwanso contesting for president of Kano or Nigeria? Mad man!
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by seunjungle1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
If Tinubu make this kind of comment online would have catch fire...
If I win kano state first, Northern first.
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Superwave16320: 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Don't mind them they should rub cream n vote vote ipob leader that his warrior slaughter Northerners foe being HausaFulani n loot over 250 million naira monthly from Anambra coffers for good 8 years n lie mercilessly about not leaving debt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZr7AWrTX6U

I know you should soul will claim it is propagand, write to the news paper to retract their story of what an oloriburuku cursed God forsaken criminal Peter Obi is.

taylor88:

Like guy are you mad?

Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Minjim: 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:

Like guy are you mad?

Is Tinubu disabled?
What a president need is cognitive competence and leadership skills.

Someone like you will never vote Franklin Roosevelt just because he's disbled
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Komu1048(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:

Like guy are you mad?

Mr wonder how far
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by maridrug(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
alsudan:
Abba Gida, just like Peter Obi is just waiting for May 29 to be sworn in.

For the Presidencial election, RMK is sure of 60% Kanawa votes, 20%PDP, 12% APC and 8 % Labour.

Kwankwaso knows he can’t win, man is only building his voting block like Buhari did since 2003, before eventually winning in 2015.

Buhari couldn't have won the election if PDP didn't break up with the alliance.
This maybe the last alliance in Nigeria cos the orientation of the allied blocs differs to one another.
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Sheuns(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jack500:
Kwankwaso must be mad.

Does he really think he will win presidency with his one state party?

Well, all these nonsense will end in February.

He’s not out to win. He knows it’s near impossible. He’s only building his supporters base for the future. Just as Buhari built his from 2003 and he eventually won in 2015.
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by olatuns2017: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/work-against-me-and-regret-it-kwankwaso-warns-ganduje/

No northern can succeed PMB

If he does

We face the problem of break up

I know ibos will be happy for break up

2 major contenders

Asiwaju n ATiku

Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Blakpot: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kano will have maximum benefit, of course northern Nigeria will benefit and of course the country.
Spoken like a typical northerner
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Charly68: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
this man knows he cant win,why is he wasting his money running up and down?
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by obembet(f): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:

Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by adewale408: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
Fem your mouth .. you are insignificantFem your mouth .. you are insignificant...
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by cyprex: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:

Like guy are you mad?

You could still say all you said without referring to those that disagree with you as mad.

You guys may just continue in this error of de-marketing Obi

1 Like

Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by vickydevoka(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

This man is too proud... He still sees Ganduje as his former Deputy

Bcus they are not Muslims
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by DMerciful(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
Why bring Igbos into this? Why tribal fight all the time? Una nor dey tire?
Moh247:
cool

Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Mindcure: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Sefiu Mohammed, how you de?
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by blowjohn(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:

Like guy are you mad?

Don't be rude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Seyi Tinubu On His Wedding Day / Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking / Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.