Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje (29581 Views)

You Will Regret It – Kwankwaso Tells Ganduje For Picking Tinubu Over Him. / Why Buhari Should Not Be Impeached, Kwankwaso Warns Senators / Tension As Kano Elders Warns Ganduje To Drop His New Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Mccullum: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
He's enjoying his freedom of expression if not had it been he remember when

he was banished from Kano during the first tenure of Ganduje, for two to three

years he could not be able to enter Kano, he's wailing around and he couldn't do

nothing to Ganduje grin, yeye man, can only Kano State make him president of Nigeria! grin
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Phreshyrolite: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
wonder how a sane Nigerian will bath on election morning rub cream wear clothes and go and vote a man that licks microphone

Like guy are you mad?

Anyways I’m happy with what Kwankwaso is doing in the North

Kwankwaso shouldn’t step down for any automated urine dispensing machine

Let him share the votes up north

Before now it was only PDP & APC but today we’ve LP & NNPP inclusive

Congratulations Peter Obi.. Wahala Wahala Wahala Wahala ���Na only Tinubu be Ur own Entire life problem abi
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by hohafrank(m): 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
This man will even have more votes than Tinubu.
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by bnbash(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
alsudan:
Abba Gida, just like Peter Obi is just waiting for May 29 to be sworn in.

For the Presidencial election, RMK is sure of 60% Kanawa votes, 20%PDP, 12% APC and 8 % Labour.

Kwankwaso knows he can’t win, man is only building his voting block like Buhari did since 2003, before eventually winning in 2015.

Weldone Chief Statistician ! Obi with 8 % in Kano? Apc 12% ? Seriously? And PDP 20%? OK oo
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by Atlantis585: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
E don set grin

Finish the dollar thief.

You know e go campaign against you.

Show no mercy to the man trying to sell a thieving olodo to the North and Nigeria.
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by XXCASH: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
cyprex:

You could still say all you said without referring to those that disagree with you as mad.

You guys may just continue in this error of de-marketing Obi

My biggest problem with Obi supporters. You just pointed out one

I notice they are too bitter and angry. I wonder what will happen if the man wins and Nigerians try to criticize Obi.

They lost me months ago cos of this
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by samwash(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
alsudan:
Abba Gida, just like Peter Obi is just waiting for May 29 to be sworn in.

For the Presidencial election, RMK is sure of 60% Kanawa votes, 20%PDP, 12% APC and 8 % Labour.

Kwankwaso knows he can’t win, man is only building his voting block like Buhari did since 2003, before eventually winning in 2015.

You think if AC,ACN,CPC & the likes didn't merge to form APC you think Bahari will have been president in the platform of CPC ?
It wouldn't have happen in this lifetime.
Buhari was never building voting block my brother, it was time & chance that got him there cox of merger.
Re: Work Against Me And Regret It, Kwankwaso Warns Ganduje by ScamFighters(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2023
POLIT[/b]Icians are supposed to be [b]POLITE People and Not Otherwise.

Meanwhile,

Online and Offline Marketers Needed For Our New MTN MIFI Broadband.

Get Attractive Daily Payments and Weekly Commissions working with Us @ MTN.

Work with Us and Build A Thriving Career for Yourself.

Note: You can either work remotely online from anywhere in Nigeria or you chose to work with us @ UGEP, Cross River State.

Send in Your Interest as DM.

To get started with your Training: Send "MTN Jobs" as a Direct Message Now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Saraki Turned Emir Of Ilorin Into ‘houseboy’ / Jibrin Shares Motorcycle As Gifts Mark His 100 Days Of Fight Against Corruption / What Happened To These Buhari's Campaign Promises? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.