Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka (4848 Views)

Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) / Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. / Argentina On Revenge Mission(to Play Nigeria Again In Dhaka) (2) (3) (4)

Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by HiMag: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2011
The Bangladesh Football Federation (BFF) revealed it will pull all stops for Nigeria and Argentina when both teams arrive in Dhaka this today. BFF officials, former national players and current national players will be on hand to receive the teams as they arrive at the airport.

Member of the reception committee, Satyajit Das Rupu said, ‘The former and current national players will stand in two separate lines on the boarding path and receive the players with garlands and then the national women booters will receive them at hotel.’

Four match referees from Iran and three top officials from All Indian Football Federation have arrived at Dhaka since Saturday.

The Security Law and Order Committee for the match has revealed that the Bangabandhu National Stadium has been taken over by the security forces for the next three days and all the shops will remain closed till Tuesday. The movement will be limited and will be checked at the entrance.

The Super Eagles of Nigeria will be taking on Argentina in a friendly match at 2pm local time tomorrow. This match comes up exactly two days after the Super Eagles play Madagascar in an AFCON 2012 Qualifier in Antananarivo and four days after Argentina play Venezuela in a friendly match in Kolkata, India.

Read More>>>> http://www.himagazine.tv/articles/435/VIP-Treatment-For-Super-Eagles-in-Dhaka

Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by dipo1: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2011
make una no vex o. Wish time be d marsh?
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by PurestBoy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2011
[size=16pt]They deserve nothing but Boko Haram treatment, Foolish Chickens[/size]
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by Andrew3(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2011
PurestBoy:

[size=16pt]They deserve nothing but Boko Haram treatment, Foolish Chickens[/size]
IS THAT ALL U CAN SAY TO UR NATION? angry angry angry
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by NewHere(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
@ dipo+, Is it that you can't read or you don't comprehend, even after reading? it is boldly written that the match is 2pm local time and you are still asking what time is the match, I just feel like slapping the living day light off ur eyes,
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by An0nimus: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2011
PurestBoy:

undecided undecided undecided undecided warriz the meanin of this nansense?
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by ochiaha1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
New_Here:

@ dipo+, Is it that you can't read or you don't comprehend, even after reading? it is boldly written that the match is 2pm local time and you are still asking what time is the match, I just feel like slapping the living day light off your eyes,

I guess he is confused by the term, 'local time'. Is local time bangladeshi time or Nigerian time
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by richidinho(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2011
They deserve nothing but Boko Haram treatment, Foolish Chickens

useless aboki
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by bisiaet: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2011

For goodness who is this again in Nairaland

I just wonder!!!!!!
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by phraoh(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2011
dipo+:

make una no vex o. Wish time be d marsh?

U cant read abi?
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by LoveKing(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2011
the match is not important now. too publicized and by the wy why give them vip treatment which leads them to become unserious eventually. how is this even big news?
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by 3ace(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2011
phraoh:

U cant read abi?

No mind am- Dat's why dem oyinbo talk say "if you want to hide anything from a black man, put it in a book" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by femi4: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2011
3ace:

No mind am- Dat's why dem oyinbo talk say "if you want to hide anything from a black man, put it in a book" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lolllllll, may be na 5mins the guy buy 4 cafe
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by PurestBoy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2011
bisiaet:

For goodness who is this again in Nairaland

I just wonder!!!!!!

richidinho:

useless aboki

An0nimus:

undecided undecided undecided undecided warriz the meanin of this nansense?

::Andrew:::

IS THAT ALL U CAN SAY TO your NATION? angry angry angry

BUNCH OF FOOLS,
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by DBestDoc(f): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2011
PurestBoy:

BUNCH OF FOOLS,
U're the biggest FOOL on here.
FOOLish ass
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by mykali(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2011
tehehehe. . . .clones
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by Roland17(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2011
Some people just like fight sha, aggression dey their blood gan angry angry
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by Ajengogo(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2011
Sorry people, what is with "the national women booters will receive them at hotel". I hope those women booters will not make our guys loose control of the big match ahead sha.
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by doublekay: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2011
Ajengogo:

Sorry people, what is with "the national women booters will receive them at hotel". I hope those women booters will not make our guys loose control of the big match ahead sha.
thought i was d only one that saw that
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2011
dat mumu dat calls himself PURESTBOY must be a ghanaian. . . dat's their attitude toward nigerians
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by espn(m): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2011
MODIFIED
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by Andrew3(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
[size=18pt]THREAD CLOSED[/size]

Reason: from opinion pool to wrestling ground grin grin
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by Obinoscopy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2011
Nairalander's and verbal tirades . . . lol

You guys just love abusing yourselves to the amusement of local and foreign hosts of this website.

I can imagine what would happen if Seun organises a get together for all Nairalanders, it'll be a free for all fight . . . Lol
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2011
Drama all over. *Walks out of the thread*
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2011
Obinoscopy:

Nairalander's and verbal tirades . . . lol

You guys just love abusing yourselves to the amusement of local and foreign hosts of this website.

I can imagine what would happen if Seun organises a get together for all Nairalanders, it'll be a free for all fight . . . Lol
if seun try am! I personally hav an arse to grind wit some mofos here! Fight go yapa dat day!!!! Lol
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by felix4real: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2011
Why is it that each time there's a post on Nairaland instead of bloggers to argue constructively all they do is insult themselves and make nonsense out of a sensitive topic?

I just wonder if Nairaland is suddenly a platform for restive bloggers to vent their anger at each other, Gone are the days when i used to stay on for hours reading people's comments on burning issues and feel relieved that at least Nigerians have the intellectual capacity needed to change this country's situation and all that is left is action, now all i see on nairaland is an extension of our decaying political landscape, where the burning issues take the back seat and the boiling tempers make the headlines.

LET US ALL GROW UP AND WISE UP! This is not helping us at all.
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by sko(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2011
they just Go and Win.thats all to justify the VIP treat
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by dnarowpath: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2011
felix4real:

Why is it that each time there's a post on Nairaland instead of bloggers to argue constructively all they do is insult themselves and make nonsense out of a sensitive topic?

I just wonder if Nairaland is suddenly a platform for restive bloggers to vent their anger at each other, Gone are the days when i used to stay on for hours reading people's comments on burning issues and feel relieved that at least Nigerians have the intellectual capacity needed to change this country's situation and all that is left is action, now all i see on nairaland is an extension of our decaying political landscape, where the burning issues take the back seat and the boiling tempers make the headlines.

Thank you.
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by donkinpee(m): 12:30am On Sep 06, 2011

[quote][/quote]. Dats d reason 2 our problem here nd it maks it borin 2 read.
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by misterh(m): 6:29am On Sep 06, 2011
I hope they will justify this VIP treatment by playing an entertaining match. Argentina o ni gba tan! Bangladesh, here we come,
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by sley4life(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2011
They have been treated like Kings. Let them win like Kings
Re: Vip Treatment For Super Eagles In Dhaka by GoldCircle: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2011
please where we fit watch this match online na??

Nigeria U20 To Play Spain, Portugal Or England / New Messi World Record / You Can Now Withdraw As Low As 500 Naira From Your Betting Account