Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post (605 Views)

NA WA O: Atheists Have Taken Over The Nairaland Religion Section / Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own / Religion Discrimination On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by obedience4(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
both Muslim and Christians can comments on Christianity post on nairaland, yet one can't comment on Muslim post without pledging some form of allegiance

1 Like

Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by OGwales(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
You dey mind the werey mods for that section Anyways, something is certain, one is not a cult but the other is.

PISSFUL mods of PISSFUL religion
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by Moh247: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
cool

Wetin you dey find for Muslim thread

Imagine a thread on Surah Al Fahtia or Yahsin.. do you know the powers such script can invoke

Even a Muslim says Awusubilahi and Bismillah before embarking on Islamic religious issue

Book of Psalms, Quran, Books of Moses , Odu Ifa corpus are not jokes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by obedience4(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Wetin you dey find for Muslim thread

Imagine a thread on Surah Al Fahtia or Yahsin.. do you know the powers such script can invoke

Even a Muslim says Awusubilahi and Bismillah before embarking on Islamic religious issue

Book of Psalms, Quran, Books of Moses , Odu Ifa corpus are not jokes

I don't have anything doing in a Muslim thread, but why locked it up and leaving the Christianity own open,
I mere glance at a Christian post on nairaland and see Muslims/ non Christian spilling rubbish
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by Moh247: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
obedience4:

I don't have anything doing in a Muslim thread, but why locked it up and leaving the Christianity own open,
I mere glance at a Christian post on nairaland and see Muslims/ non Christian spilling rubbish

Christianity is a faith... Anyone can be a Christian by just acceptance of Christ

Islam is a very serious religion with many religous rites it's not a joke... We face the meteorite of Kabbah, have ablution and say many things just anyone can't say

Please for your own good stay away from Islamic thread if you are non Muslim

Stay far from Judaism as well

Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by obedience4(m): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:

Christianity is a faith... Anyone can be a Christian by just acceptance of Christ

Islam is a very serious religion with many religous rites it's not a joke... We face the meteorite of Kabbah, have ablution and say many things just anyone can't say

I see your point,
Thanks
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by Phoen1X: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:

Well ,u try sha but not very explicit,...salman rushdie and others are recent examples.
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by AntiChristian: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
obedience4:
both Muslim and Christians can comments on Christianity post on nairaland, yet one can't comment on Muslim post without pledging some form of allegiance

Why are you jealous?

The reason the mode did that is because of Paul.
Muslims are unbelievers to Christians.

Paul said about mixing with unbelievers:
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?
2 Corinthians 6:14-15
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by Rosemaiden(f): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

Why are you jealous?

The reason the mode did that is because of Paul.
Muslims are unbelievers to Christians.

Paul said about mixing with unbelievers:
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?
2 Corinthians 6:14-15

This your response shows the general myopic reasoning of you guys. Let me bring out the flaws in your defective logic.

If the mods have done it in response to Paul who said Christians should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers, shouldn't they have as a result created a Christian-only section to filter out the infiltration of unbelievers?

What Paul meant in that scripture was that anyone who wants to live righteously must not mingle with sinners because 'evil communication corrupts good manners.'

A Muslim like you have already answered this question intelligently above. If what he said up there is the truth, then it further confirms our thoughts that Islam is a cult.
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by AntiChristian: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Rosemaiden:

This your response shows the general myopic reasoning of you guys. Let me bring out the flaws in your defective logic.

If the mods have done it in response to Paul who said Christians should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers, shouldn't they have as a result created a Christian-only section to filter out the infiltration of unbelievers?

What Paul meant in that scripture was that anyone who wants to live righteously must not mingle with sinners because 'evil communication corrupts good manners.'

A Muslim like you have already answered this question intelligently above. If what he said up there is the truth, then it further confirms our thoughts that Islam is a cult.

But Jesus did ate and dine with sinners!
Matthew 9:10-17,Mark 2:15-22,Luke 5:29-39

Can you eat and dine with a confirm sinners like Jesus did?
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by Rosemaiden(f): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

But Jesus did ate and dine with sinners!
Matthew 9:10-17,Mark 2:15-22,Luke 5:29-39

Can you eat and dine with a confirm sinners like Jesus did?

Yeah, we eat and dine with sinners because we love them as Jesus did, and earnestly want them to be saved.

However, sinners cannot be our best friends because we don't want to copy their ways.
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by 43Ronin: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:

All those Islamic juju will not save tinubu... he will never win. Continue worshipping a space rock in the day and the moon at night. don't give yourself brain
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by AntiChristian: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Rosemaiden:

Yeah, we eat and dine with sinners because we love them as Jesus did, and earnestly want them to be saved.

However, sinners cannot be our best friends because we don't want to copy their ways.

grin

You are not being truthful! You can never stay with a sinner like Jesus.

In Luke 9:1-10

Jesus went to the house Zacchaeus, a wealthy tax collector who was a sinner!

When Jesus reached the spot, he looked up and said to him, “Zacchaeus, come down immediately. I must stay at your house today.”
Luke 9:5

I know you will rather follow Paul than Jesus!
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by 2dominate: 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jesus is dead.
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by paxonel(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

very flimsy excuse!
Christians do have many religious rites too.
Infact, Christians do burn candle and incense ,conjure all sorts of spirits in the dark and even face demons and say many things in tongues and incantations too, it's not a joke, it's a very serious spiritual exercise. So why do Muslims don't stay clear from Christian threads too for their own good or do they want to die?
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by Moh247: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
paxonel:
flimsy excuse!
Christians do have many religious rites too.
Infact, Christians do face spirits and say many things in tongues and incantations too, it's not a joke, it's a very serious spiritual exercise. So why do Muslims don't stay clear from Christian threads too for their own good or do they want to die?

So what exactly makes you a Christian ... You believe in Jesus abi what religious rite is in the Bible I don't know far more than you black African ranting

You haven't even stepped your feet anywhere near middle east yet cry over there religion

Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by paxonel(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

So what exactly makes you a Christian ... You believe in Jesus abi what religious rite is in the Bible I don't know far more than you black African ranting

You haven't even stepped your feet anywhere near middle east yet cry over there religion
have you attended Christianity pilgrimage at Jerusalem before?
You don't know what is there you are here talking.

Look my friend, religion is religion whether Islam or Christianity or whatever..
Everything rituals you see performed in any religion is a thing of the mind irrespective of the religion.

I'm sure there are liberal Muslims who don't give a shit about ritualism, you are not better than they
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by Moh247: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
paxonel:
have you attended Christianity pilgrimage at Jerusalem before?
You don't know what there you are here talking.

Look my friend, religion is religion whether Islam or Christianity or whatever..
Everything rituals you see performed in any religion is a thing of the mind irrespective of the religion.

I'm sure there are liberal Muslims who don't give a shit about ritualism, you are not better than they

I have been around Middle east and not for tourism and a typical Jew, Persian or Arab would see you as stupid reading your comment
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by paxonel(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

I have been around Middle east and not for tourism and a typical Jew, Persian or Arab would see you as stupid reading your comment
that's why i say religion is a thing of the mind.
Everyone are entitled to do whatever suits them. Some will choose to practice ritualism while others will not, yet in the same religion.
And if the people you mentioned see that as stupidity then that is what they have choose and are entitled to believe, yet in the same religion.

So, you coming to say there are many serious religious rites in Islam and it's not so in Christianity, you are very wrong.

If you want to give excuse for the inequality of NL religious mods observed by the op and others please look for a better excuse

1 Like

Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by Dtruthspeaker: 12:42am On Jan 15, 2023
2dominate:
Jesus is dead.

No He is not! He Lives
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by Rosemaiden(f): 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

grin

You are not being truthful! You can never stay with a sinner like Jesus.

In Luke 9:1-10

Jesus went to the house Zacchaeus, a wealthy tax collector who was a sinner!

When Jesus reached the spot, he looked up and said to him, “Zacchaeus, come down immediately. I must stay at your house today.”
Luke 9:5

I know you will rather follow Paul than Jesus!

You can't know me better than myself.
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by 2dominate: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

No He is not! He Lives
Even the bible proves he's dead.
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by madegreatbygrace(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Even the Bible proves He rose from the dead
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
2dominate:

Even the bible proves he's dead.

Obviously in your madman's version of the Bible for the Bible did show He Lives!
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by Rekhina(f): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
obedience4:
mumu aren't u discriminating against atheists.
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by Dtruthspeaker: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rekhina:

Mumudina, go and take your injections and use oral b before you open your fish smelling vaginas to talk
How can there be discrimination against atheist when atheists are anti religion?

They are not even qualified to be here not to talk of being discriminated against.
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by obedience4(m): 2:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Rekhina:

Another dog has been set free,
Go bark somewhere else
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by 2dominate: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Obviously in your madman's version of the Bible for the Bible did show He Lives!
But my bible and yours are same.
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by Kobojunkiee: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Moh247:
coolWetin you dey find for Muslim thread

Book of Psalms, Quran, Books of Moses , Odu Ifa corpus are not jokes.
Bullsheet! undecided

Who fed you these delusions abeg! undecided
Re: Discrimination On Nairaland Religion Post by CruelDove(f): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
I've noticed it too but I'm not too concerned. Islam has always been quite a cult to me.

(1) (Reply)

"Apostle" Osayi Arome Asked For" "Prophet" Kacou Philippe's Anointing / Dreaming About The Old Places I Have Lived In Before / Was Marx Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.