Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina (15567 Views)

PDP Have Been Wiped Out Completely From South East / Insecurity: Why Northern Elders Are Angry With Buhari – Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Guyman01: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Skankamola:
This guy and manna reason alike. Daft
case is beyond repair undecided
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by latolz: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
This Femi Adesina na your life dey for wipe off. Idiat.. You speak shamelessly.. We will never forget your comments on the Benue genocide on tv.. your time in office expires this year.
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by LOVEGINO(m): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
sotall:
cool

Someone like this Femi Ade-parrot needs to be stoned and brutally dealt with if the opportunity arises.

He seems not to care about how the quality of life of Nigerians have regressed in the past 8 years that the dullard came to power.

I swear If i had the opportunity to meet him one-on-one and he talks this nonesense, i go beat the idiot to stupor.
e pain me pass u aswear
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by davidl7: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Becos of some sycophants they believe say everybody for Nigeria no get sense.

They go just dey talk nonsense!
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by JohnOkolo: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Curious345:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/nigeria-may-have-been-wiped-off-by-now-if-not-for-buhari-femi-adesina/

Why people dey claim to be blind to this fact. Buhari saved Nigeria from near collapse and place us in the part of progress. One day we will all celebrated this Man
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by alkogi: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
Shetemi12:
Everyone of us know this! During PDP era, we saw how Boko Haram was having territory, hosting their blackish flag in our country. It won't happen again. PDP won't come back to power neither will its junior baby Labour party see power...

Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Snoolv360(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
You should follow him to Daura after he handover power to continue as his spokesman...if you return to Lagos ehnn!
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Yankee101: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
You’ll answer for your lies
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by brandsoncharlie: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Splitmind:
Next to God it is Buhari for me. I am so grateful for everything he has done both economically and for security, any Nigerian complaining should go and kill themselves, ungrateful lots.
You're in a country ranked top terrorist country and poverty capital in the world and you still have the mouth to support Buhari. It is just a pity you have no shame. Do you even have electricity in your area 247. How many times have you queue this year because of petrol scarcity.
Funny lot suffering in Nigeria yet singing praises to their oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by quiteboy(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
This man Dey very funny oh!
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Nonywendy(m): 12:32am On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Gabangel(m): 3:04am On Jan 14, 2023
Shetemi12:
Everyone of us know this! During PDP era, we saw how Boko Haram was having territory, hosting their blackish flag in our country. It won't happen again. PDP won't come back to power neither will its junior baby Labour party see power...

Interesting. So we exchanged BOKO HARAM for Bandits... that practically attack the presidents convoy and hold local governments and areas to ransom. They even drop how many each community should pay them if not, the community would not farm. Corruption on the scale of billions to trillion... almost every two to three months and there are more but yet, we say PDP is the cause. I understand.
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Benmob: 6:00am On Jan 14, 2023
Splitmind:
Next to God it is Buhari for me. I am so grateful for everything he has done both economically and for security, any Nigerian complaining should go and kill themselves, ungrateful lots.
u were no get sense,u go take u serious,u need cow urine to reset ur brain,that is dead already.
See ur buhari good economy

Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Benmob: 6:06am On Jan 14, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
True Talk
will already know say u,always supporting backwardness
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Owologbo(m): 7:21am On Jan 14, 2023
Curious345:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/nigeria-may-have-been-wiped-off-by-now-if-not-for-buhari-femi-adesina/
Actually, buhari only enhance the spreading of insecurity to all corners of the country.
Before buhari, it was restricted to some parts of the north. But no where is safe in this buhari government.
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Cjpounds1000: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2023
Heartless bunch of blood suckers.I pray that Nigeria will happen to your entire families so that you will fill what Nigerians are experiencing every day.
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by ScamFighters(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2023
Lies Everywhere....

Meanwhile;

Online and Offline Marketers Needed For Our New MTN MIFI Broadband.

Get Attractive Daily Payments and Weekly Commissions working with Us @ MTN.

Work with Us and Build A Thriving Career for Yourself.

Note: You can either work remotely online from anywhere in Nigeria or you chose to work with us @ UGEP, Cross River State.

Send in Your Interest as DM.

To get started with your Training: Send "MTN Jobs" as a Direct Message Now.
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by MrALIVE: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2023
We would have been buying fuel 86 naira by now if not for buhari.

1 Dollar would have been 150 by now if not for buhari.

A bag of rice would have been 12k by now if not for buhari.

There wouldn't have been marginalization driven agitation if not for buhari.

Insecurity wouldn't have ravaged the entire country if not for buhari.

Nigerians wouldn't have been living the country in droves if not for buhari.

Unemployment figures wouldn't have doubled if not for buhari.

We wouldn't have been the poverty capital of the world if not buhari.

IDIOT.
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Tilldendoftime(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2023
Curious345:

Truly politicians and their gullible followers are our problems in this country aside tribalism
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Robenna(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2023
There's Adesina
Then there's Omokiri

My question is
What do they want fun the public with this statements
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by orisa37: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2023
You are not serious FEMI.
NIGERIA has some checks and balances that even BUHARI AND LAWAN know nothing about.
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by orisa37: 9:53am On Jan 14, 2023
You are just weeping more than the Bereaved. It wasn't BUHARI that stopped OBAMA'S PREDICTION OF 2015 THAT NIGERIA WOULD SCATTER. IT WAS THE POWER IN THE NAME OF ODU-DU-IWA. THE LORD IS THE LAND AND ITS FULNESS.
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by ufuosman(m): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2023
Steady rubbish for his mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki’s Legal Team Denies Walking Out On Tribunal / Anambra Central Senate Poll: INEC Shuts Out PDP, APC / Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.