Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,300 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina (15562 Views)

PDP Have Been Wiped Out Completely From South East / Insecurity: Why Northern Elders Are Angry With Buhari – Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by wizelink(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
You are doing the job you are paid for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Sophy22(f): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Thunder fire you and all who believe in you.
Ameeeeeeen �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by elmodee7(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Instead of accepting an obvious failure of this buhari administration femi has the guts to further add salt to injury. The only plus for buhari in the last 8 yrs is the electoral reforms that will eventually remove APC out of office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by jerrykc22(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
I swear this man like to talk like an illiterate, I wonder how he even got such position in Government in the first place.

APC and Buhari has relegated this country to the last in the table and all he could say is this rubbish. He should compare and contrast the economy as at 2015 and the economy today and then come back and say all this nonsense that is coming out of his mouth.

To tell you how bad it is, even school fees have increased and we are not even talking about food products price. All they know is how to steal and steal and steal.

God Almighty, May APC never happen to us again. Amen ohhhhhhh

Bastards!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Centurion101: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

Why are you stalking me? Bloody Scammer with multiple accounts.
Useless tribalistic runt ,this are some of your multiple monikers, I'll expose you today,you will regret ever quoting me

Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Atlantis585: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Feminine Adesina!

You again?

When will you learn to stop sounding so ignorant?

Oya collect commonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
True Talk
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by emonis88: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
God go punish this useless man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Bigger123: 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
A fool is known by the words he speaks. Femi adesina is a fool and ass licker of bubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by just2endowed: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
he is refering to the southern kaduna and benue people
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Timzy16(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Wetin we no go hear...

Anyways...Do you want to know how you can publish books on Amazon and earn $200-$1000 monthly?

Then check my signature to get a FREE SHORT VIDEO that will teach you...
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Afonjacrusder(f): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Centurion101:

Seun, lalasticlala mynd44 this is what you allow on your very own platform,no wonder why the platform is not growing and failing rapidly.
If this kind of degenerate can be bold enough to operate a profile here then y'all got a big problem

How did you the forum isn't growing? Where's is your own forum? Let's see. You Retard!
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by yemi1504: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Akharmony: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
Femi is doing is job even of he sees what is wrong he must lower his intergrity to make a good statement out of it. .
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Bahamas95(m): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
At times I wonder if these people even have brains at all.

A big cat fish I was buying at the rate of N500 or N700 just 3yrs back is now N2700.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by ZUBY77(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lol
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Morningstarrr(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Before and After

Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by billyG(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
If PDP has done well,we wouldn't have fallen into the iron hand of this demonic broom wailding party.
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Bantu10: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Shetemi12:
Everyone of us know this! During PDP era, we saw how Boko Haram was having territory, hosting their blackish flag in our country. It won't happen again. PDP won't come back to power neither will its junior baby Labour party see power...

So the bandits holding territories and killing thousands of people re saints?? Foolish urchin
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Didijiji: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Femi Thunder fire you idiot

Somebody’s father will perpetually be talking like a huge f**l

Una still Dey campaign

Agbaya!
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by zoedew: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sssshhhh! Lapdog!! You want God to resist you!
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Angelfrost(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
Phamo0:

It seems you find pleasure in tribalism , I don't respond to people like you but I will indulge you . Maybe you have not realised but Tinubu is not synonymous to Yoruba and any hate you have for him should be directed only towards him and if at all you think with your brain, you would realise that PO has many supporters that are Yoruba people.

This also applies to all low lives insulting other people ethnicity- I find the word 'tribe' insulting. It's archaic and should not be used to describe Nigerians in this 21st century, when we are not hunter gatherers -because of politician that don't give a hoot about your life.
Thank seun for giving you a platform and the election for giving meaning to your already meaningless lives. The election will soon come and go and I hope we won't see you here again.

I know it's hard for bigoted airheads to change. Posterity will have it that you are advised!

Please, quote the correct person... Thank you.
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

Please, quote the correct person... Thank you.
I am sorry pls. I have modified it
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
Afonjacrusder:
Afonjas are very wicked, selfish and greedy retards. Spits.

It seems you find pleasure in tribalism , I don't respond to people like you but I will indulge you . Maybe you have not realised but Tinubu is not synonymous to Yoruba and any hate you have for him should be directed only towards him and if at all you think with your brain, you would realise that PO has many supporters that are Yoruba people.

This also applies to all low lives insulting other people ethnicity- I find the word 'tribe' insulting. It's archaic and should not be used to describe Nigerians in this 21st century, when we are not hunter gatherers -because of politician that don't give a hoot about your life.
Thank seun despite his policy against tribalism, for giving you a platform and the election for giving meaning to your already meaningless lives. The election will soon come and go and I hope we won't see you here again.

I know it's hard for bigoted airheads to change. Posterity will have it that you are advised!
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by tomzyELNINO: 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
He's a comedian

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Blatant liar.This man lies so shamelessly.How can a man still with his senses complete,say Nigeria would have been wiped out if not for Buhari.Buhari the"Messiah" is in power and Nigeria began to experience insurgency and banditry at their worst levels.
Nigeria became even more deeply divided under the Lifeless dullard.
Stockholm's syndrome is indeed a terrible affliction.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Skty: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Fuools
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Ubanz: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
This one go soon join omokri in exile.
Re: Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina by Skty: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Afonjacrusder:
Afonjas are very wicked, selfish and greedy retards. Spits.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej / Nigeria Police To Restore Speaker Tambuwal's Security / Saraki’s Legal Team Denies Walking Out On Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.