Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Conspiracy Theory, Satellite Picture, CIA Involved - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conspiracy Theory, Satellite Picture, CIA Involved (1957 Views)

See The Town Where Chad Say Boko Haram Hide. - Real Satellite Picture Inside / Satellite Picture Of Igboland / Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conspiracy Theory, Satellite Picture, CIA Involved by nigeriaone: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2006
I have a conspiracy thoery ,,

Why do I have this thoery, I posted this same information oif Nigeria satellite on various website,  And I notice that even the webmaster Of the federal govt of Nigeria website , quickly created a new page on Nigeria population which they also are posting every where,   and I had to argue with various people, on one particular site when I saw they claim that Hausa are 29% of Nigeria Population,  using CIA website as reference, When on the  28 of june I check the CIA website,  this following information was not on it. I repent was not on it, 

""""
Nigeria, Africa's most populous country, is composed of more than 250 ethnic groups; the following are the most populous and politically influential: Hausa and Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Igbo (Ibo) 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5% """

But by the next day, the 29 June , CIA claim to have have updated their information,  and included this information. Which was exact the same information I saw on that website,  that I went into arguement with them on,  May I ask is the CIA, also involve in this conspiracy to bring the south down,  Please check the date CIA updated their website,  ? Is my life not in
danger at the moment,  ?
What is the involvement of the CIA on this,  ? http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/ni.html
Why the interest in leaving the census figure the way it is, when we all know it is not true,  ??

Please check the date of update,

this is the new website create by the nigeria govt webmaster, check the number of hits at the bottom, which show you, it is just a new website created last week to count, all our satellite picture,

http://www.population.gov.ng/index.php.htm

http://www.NigeriaONE.com
Re: Conspiracy Theory, Satellite Picture, CIA Involved by eveseh(f): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2006
is dis a game or something?
Re: Conspiracy Theory, Satellite Picture, CIA Involved by nigeriaone: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2006
this is not a game, but truth
Re: Conspiracy Theory, Satellite Picture, CIA Involved by eveseh(f): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2006
no i ean u post it under game froum
so am asking if it is game?
Re: Conspiracy Theory, Satellite Picture, CIA Involved by anton(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2006
I pulled up the cached page of the cia nigeria page from january and it still says that the hausas and fulani and 29%,

Please take some time to please explain what you are trying to say again with minimal typos.

Please tell us what danger or conspirancy you see,
Re: Conspiracy Theory, Satellite Picture, CIA Involved by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2011
@poster - you are not in danger - 99% of Nigerians are clueless about US/CIA Conspiracies anyway and that goes for a lot of African Nations

It is called US FOREIGN POLICY INITIATIVES - Whether you like it or not. US Interests in Nigeria is her Oil, however it is the largely non-muslim south that poses a greater threat of instability for long-term Oil and Gas activities than the violent and non-tolerant muslim North. - Ask me why.

The Powerful North is easier controlled than the Independent (but disunited) South
Re: Conspiracy Theory, Satellite Picture, CIA Involved by dustydee: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2011
@op can you speak English? what are you saying?

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Geo-political Zone Should Produce The Next President?just Vote / Senate Approves Dantosho As Chief Judge Of Federal High Court / How Anenih Doctors Edo State Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.