Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Actress Ibinabo Fiberisma Shares Sexy Bikini Photos As She Turns 52 (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ibinabo Fiberisma Shares Sexy Bikini Photos As She Turns 52 (photos) (1610 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) / Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC / Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ibinabo Fiberisma Shares Sexy Bikini Photos As She Turns 52 (photos) by Gistreportar1: 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
Actress, Ibinabo Fiberisma has shared sexy bikini photos as she celebrates her 52nd birthday today January 13.

The mum of three posted the photos on her Instagram page with the caption;

”The breath, the hope and the life… they all come from you, my Lord Most High. Without You, what indeed am I?

It is my birthday today. Join me say a Prayer”

Photos Here>>>>>>>

https://gistreportar.com/actress-ibinabo-fiberisma-shares-sexy-bikini-photos-as-she-turns-52-photos/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“he Took Me To Another Level, Asked For N300k,” Actress Lolade Okusanya Laments / If 50 Cent Was As Rich As Bill Gates? / Plzzz People What'z Up With Basorge Tariah Jnr,and His Acting Carrer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.