Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Lovingdomains.com; Real Or Scam? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lovingdomains.com; Real Or Scam? (2357 Views)

Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? / Lovingdomains.com Is Shutting Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovingdomains.com; Real Or Scam? by yomalex(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2011
please i would like to know if this site is real,
and if anybody has bought anything from them. thanks
Re: Lovingdomains.com; Real Or Scam? by DualCore1: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2011
Some 3 years back or so, I needed to register 2 domains for a friend who could only pay via LR and I didn't accept that, as at then. I registered them on loving domains and they worked. Some months into the contract I got a mail from them that they were shutting down as a result of abuse that their upstream provider was frowning at. That all domains will be moved to a new registrar. That's the last I read of them. If they r still in biz now, its possible they're are back and better. The middle of most succesfull projects today looked like a disaster.
Re: Lovingdomains.com; Real Or Scam? by Afam4eva(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2011
They're real but not reliable. On two occasions have they asked me to move my domain. I'll suggest namecheap instead.
Re: Lovingdomains.com; Real Or Scam? by yomalex(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2011
Thanks so much smiley
Re: Lovingdomains.com; Real Or Scam? by Koolwilly(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2011
I use them but there 15% addition to LR payment made a dump them for gossimer.com
Re: Lovingdomains.com; Real Or Scam? by talk2cash(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2011
Well, i have used them for 4 years now but they are good but one thing with them, i lost one of my top domain with them, i dont know if it was their upgrading the server. Though they apology for it but presently all my domain i registered with them like www.webdollarsforum.com , www.webbizweb.com , www.insurancecalimskiller.com etc, i have over 10 domains with with for 4 years now. they are good.try them but you can also try namecheap or web4africa.com
Re: Lovingdomains.com; Real Or Scam? by franel79(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
yomalex: please i would like to know if this site is real,
and if anybody has bought anything from them. thanks
Yes I personally host with them. My website ytclass.com is hosted on their servers.
Re: Lovingdomains.com; Real Or Scam? by franel79(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
They are still going strong. I host on their servers.

(1) (Reply)

My Pc External Drives Files Changes To .ink / Earn More Than #50,000 Naira Monthly And #20,000 Weekly By Just Reading News / Cpa Marketing Whatsapp Group - Cpa Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.