Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) (81841 Views)

FIRS Director, Mohammadu Kudu Lawal, Shot Dead / Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) / Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
There was panic in Ilorin, Kwara State capital early hours of Friday over the rumoured abduction of an Ilorin-based Muslim Cleric, identified as Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu.

A video clip with the inscription of ‘Buhari Omo Musa in the background, now viral reportedly claimed he was abducted at his residence in Ilorin early hours of Friday.

Findings by DAILY POST, however, revealed that the real popular and prolific preacher, Buhari Omomusa is safe, hale and hearty contrary to speculation that he had been kidnapped.

The voice of the alleged abducted cleric’s wife could be heard in the background of the video clip which has gone viral requesting assistance to enable the family to pay the N5m ransom demanded by the unknown kidnappers.

Another male voice from the video clip gave the impression that the unknown kidnappers allegedly demanded N30m ransom but was scaled down to N5m after negotiations.

The kidnap incident threw fans of Buhari Omomusa into confusion as they expressed concern and prayed for his safe release from the abductors.

While some members of the public view the development as a case of mistaken identity resulting from identical names, others described it as a scam designed to swindle the public and government.

Reacting on the radio channel, Buhari Omomusa debunked the report saying he is safe and that no kidnap incident happened to him.

When contacted on phone on Friday, the spokesman of the state Police Command, SP Okasanmi Ajayi, described the video clip as fake.

He said “The Alhaji Tunde Buhari that was kidnapped in Oluwalose Community in Oko-Olowo area of Ilorin, had been rescued and made public.

“Even the second victim kidnapped alongside Tunde Buhari has also been rescued,”
he added.

The two rescued victims were reportedly abducted at the Oko-Olowo area of the Ilorin metropolis in the state capital recently.

Source: DAILY POST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by dimana: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
I thought otherwise when I first saw the news

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by mii4u(f): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
dimana:
Wetin u read? No be president Buhari ooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Obaofaba: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sheikh Buhari ibn Musa.....

I don't know what fake news mongers start to gain in publishing falsehood.

The sheikh is not kidnapped and will never be.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Urheadmaster(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
cheesy

What a misleading information.

Why was it not the main Buhari

Why must it have to be the innocent Ilorin-based Muslim Cleric, also known as Mohammadu Buhari

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by GoodCane: 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
When will the drug bastard be adopted by the US police anti drug law forces?

The fool called tehifnubu needs to be tied up and thrown in jail by now. I don't know why he is still working around freely in Nigeria. Idiots like Tinubu have absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians other than insult. The idiot doesn't know what he has put his hands into. Nigerians Heard him loud and clear and we'll respond come Feb 25th

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by OVB123: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Why is it not the president Mohammadu buhari we know? Mtcheeew!

21 Likes

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by OGIBRA(m): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
GB2GOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by OgaTheTop2: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
angry

1 Like

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by IamNat: 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nonsense, I just concluded that so there won't be election until they find Buhari, only to later see it's not the Buhari I thought it was.

13 Likes

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Akfrenzy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
cheesy the Monster they made

Religion of peace indeed

WETIN TINUBU come talk nah as Dem kidnap am , Tinubu couldn't muster the muscle to condemn this

I even thought our Bubu has been gbabbed grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by SILVERLINES: 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
cheesy

oOoOO oOoOO oOoOOh
see the speed I carry enter this room thinking it's Mohammadu Buhari my friend that I know.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwh I almost order drinks for boys in celebration

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Simeony007(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Like if you noticed the Nairaland'S homepage upgrade

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by floss(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lol
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by shiki(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
shocked why not the Aso Villa Landlord
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by dynicks(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
grin
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by powalez: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Na wao,I for run enter Cameroon now

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Mase2020g(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Why not the original?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by femicyrus(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Rubbish!

Catchy title with a content different.. from....

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by olisefom: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
My heart skipped for a moment before I read it.

Imagine the embarrassment if it has been.

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Ameboperoo(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
Were you thinking what I was thinking?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by kollinz1234(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
I didn't read the news, but I know that Tinubu cannot win the presidential election.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Femich18(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
I thought it was PMB that was kidnapped ni o until I opened the thread grin

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Greatechng(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kidnap which president

Go try am

You go know say nigeria get security

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by bewla(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
dimana:
That your prayer is answer abi go dream for parlour the other room is full

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by WhizdomXX(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
Yoruba or fulani?
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Domipraiz: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Which panic
Bloggers are fake news
The same ilorin wey i dey since twelve (12) days now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by sofeo(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Greatechng(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Na low budget Buhari dem kidnap

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student / Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.