Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) (81846 Views)

FIRS Director, Mohammadu Kudu Lawal, Shot Dead / Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) / Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Yankee101: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
Misleading headline
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Eriggs: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:
When will the drug bastard be adopted by the US police anti drug law forces?

The fool called tehifnubu needs to be tied up and thrown in jail by now. I don't know why he is still working around freely in Nigeria. Idiots like Tinubu have absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians other than insult. The idiot doesn't know what he has put his hands into. Nigerians Heard him loud and clear and we'll respond come Feb 25th
Better no go enter market with the way things r going for you.
This is not normal, wetin concern Tinubu with all these nonsense you r wailing about here
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Japastic: 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
This is a deliberate misleading caption.The writer who later identify the name of the abducted man as Buhari Musa deliberately use Mohammadu Buhari as caption.werey
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by just2endowed: 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

oOoOO oOoOO oOoOOh
see the speed I carry enter this room thinking it's Mohammadu Buhari my friend that I know.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwh I almost order drinks for boys in celebration

Bad belle
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Emperorx: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
They kidnap upcoming buhari
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by johnfem321: 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lol kini Tinubu gba lowo iyalaye gan gan..iru eta inu wo leleyi bayi
G00DHardDick:

The fool called tehifnubu needs to be tied up and thrown in jail by now. I don't know why he is still working around freely in Nigeria. Idiots like Tinubu have absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians other than insult. The idiot doesn't know what he has put his hands into. Nigerians Heard him loud and clear and we'll respond come Feb 25th
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by mayorkent(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lol , make una rest kwanu
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Who cares about this fake one? it is the original one that should be abducted to make Nigerians happy.
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by erai30(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Op nor dey shake pipo legz with yur headline. angry
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Ameoba300: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Did Nairaland just update their website? The front page interface is beautiful!
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Idiots, I just wasted my Champaign thinking that it was the original Buhari that was kidnapped.
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by meobizy(f): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
I knew the story was aimed to catch attention. I don dey here too long.
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by PNomsule: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
smiley

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Emax911: 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Scripture3:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Christmas day. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since tuesday last week and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num; Faith
First Bank
nah only this acct u get, i tried sending, it is nt going
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by EdiskyHarry: 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
U no well.
Stop giving Nigerians false hope.
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
more Nigerians would have smile if it was the Buhari in Aso rock oooooo
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Qardinalcaptain: 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
TheChameleon:

Learn English first.

Then Tinubu might find some crumbs to help with your obsession.

At this rate, you are a confirmed resident of Yabaleft while he's on the way to Aso Rock.
i hope the nitwit take ur advice
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Deeeer: 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hmm

Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Bigchristo: 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: DAILY POST
Make una Dey mind the news headlines wey una Dey post oo, which one be panic in illorin over rumor of abduction of
Muhammadu Buhari?una want make them kidnapped president grin grin
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by xevove2061: 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Emax911:
nah only this acct u get, i tried sending, it is nt going

Dont send money to anybody because you are enabling these scammers. Except you be joro to joro
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by tydi(m): 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
Simeony007:
Like if you noticed the Nairaland'S homepage upgrade

The upgrade is looks shitty
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by VawuIenceProMax: 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

you need to be arrested
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by spartachico(m): 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lol me sef panic oo I don reason something else
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 12:06am On Jan 14, 2023
Lmao, these mods know what they're doing. 40k views already. I almost ran to Twitter.
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Swissli(f): 12:19am On Jan 14, 2023
Stop misleading people
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by godwon01(m): 12:41am On Jan 14, 2023
The caption just attracted unnecessary crowd which is uncalled for. While the obnoxious caption. Anybody that saw the caption would thought otherwise
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by castrokins(m): 1:05am On Jan 14, 2023
I Think Say Na Buhari Them Kidnap Sef. Mtcheww
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by jahsharon: 1:10am On Jan 14, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

What a misleading information.

Why not the main Buhari.

Why the innocent Ilorin-based Muslim Cleric, also known as Mohammadu Buhari

Maybe you ask your father and his kidnapping gang to try it
Re: Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) by Urheadmaster(m): 1:14am On Jan 14, 2023
grin

My father is chilling in his grave at the moment just like Leo Messi after winning the world cup tongue.

May my dad keeps resting in peace in the bossom of the lord kingdom till we meet again.

jahsharon:

Maybe you ask your father and his kidnapping gang to try it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.