Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover (30887 Views)

Lagos Court Issues Bench Warrant For Arrest Of Cletus Ibeto / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by chriskosherbal(m): 4:22am On Jan 14, 2023
Empress don enter one chance
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by ican2020: 4:39am On Jan 14, 2023
That’s the right thing to do and our women must be protected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by etrange: 4:40am On Jan 14, 2023
It's about time people started getting persecuted for such deeds. It's becoming rampant.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Otasikwe(m): 4:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Empress children, grandchildren and great grandchildren will be disgrace from their mothers showbody and social media enjoyment some idiots call for arrest of the Wade for what's reason did he force mumu Empress take pictures nor video am abegi

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by lolu2019: 4:58am On Jan 14, 2023
The guy is just foolish.I can't blame Empress.she was caught off guard.she trusted d nigga.she got carried away. I will always say it.I have all my girls nude tapes.I will never leak it.I will always love them.and they always respect me for that.empress is like an aunt to me.she and her bro used to come to our service to act since I was a little kid.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Tzar(m): 5:03am On Jan 14, 2023
Why not advice women to stop being slvts instead? Most of them monetize and objectify their bodies, only to run to simps to protect them from the consequences of their stupidity!
If she didn’t record her nudes, how can anyone easily expose it? How many MEN record their nudes? The ones that do, DON’T usually show their faces, they ain’t as stupid as their female counterparts.Those men at least think of the future shame if such nudes are exposed, Women with bird-size brains don’t !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by EmekaBlue(m): 5:08am On Jan 14, 2023
Arrest him really

I hate people who leak somebody nude for the world to see

Just a very wicked act

1 Like

Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by GorillaApp(m): 5:14am On Jan 14, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Maka gini?nwanne guy man fall,guy man e lie ya.
Empress a dago maga.

Biko mpa bupute part 3 na part 4.
Isi umu nwanyi afonj agbalisichago
Igbo dey sweet me. Wish I can be this fluent
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Karemarealty288(m): 5:32am On Jan 14, 2023
Empress did no wrong to allow her ex lover video her, the foolish and immature man made a mistake he will forever regret. The lady should brace up and be herself...she has a very nice body.
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Starhearts: 5:33am On Jan 14, 2023
stonemasonn:
If that breast is falling that means you guys only date under 16. That is normal boobs for me especially at her age, I've seen younger ladies with worst.

Keep quiet
I said nice falling boobs.

Nice one oooo.... NOT like slippers like some odas using foam to support wen packing it with bra
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by juman(m): 5:43am On Jan 14, 2023
Dont allow anybody to record your nude.
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by kingsman66(m): 5:45am On Jan 14, 2023
It seems na only me never watch the video.... Pls share with me
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by rahman3853(m): 5:45am On Jan 14, 2023
The day they release a romantic pic together, i knew and hope we wont hear a bad news bt we do. Is it that our ladies celebrities are too cheap or too gulible to read btwn the line.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 14, 2023
donproject2:
Proliferation of leaked intimacy footages these days makes me believe that this will later become what people see being normal in the nearest future.
This and divorce. .Omo these two things ehhn is becoming the new thing in town now oo.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 14, 2023
orohbiro:
Ladies be careful men are out there to disgrace us bunch of black mailers
Shift abeg. Abi na una dey disgrace una self .ojukokoro lo ma pa yin. Iranu. angry
She still better pass Tiwa own.
Twuehhh .

1 Like

Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 14, 2023
Lexusgs430:
Why she decided to do a video chat with anyone, nude .......

Exposing her blonde coloured hair and attempting to climb up to show her snail + exposing her mangoes...... Truly unbelievable ........ Timaya go dey smile........ grin

We have seen tiwa + empress now ........ Who next ..... cheesy
Love is blind truly. It can take away ur mind and u act foolishly undecided.
Papichulo go dey smile say karma is a moda fkin beeeeech grin
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Lexusgs430: 6:03am On Jan 14, 2023
Iamuk:

Love is blind truly. It can take away ur mind and u act foolishly undecided.
Papichulo go dey smile say karma is a moda fkin beeeeech grin

At least she can't accuse timaya, for the nude videos...... cheesy

Empress go don cry her eyes comot........... I cannot look at her her with one eye now ......... The secret don open yansh ..........

Nah yemi alade remain............ grin
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by DestinyNigga: 6:09am On Jan 14, 2023
orohbiro:
Ladies be careful men are out there to disgrace us bunch of black mailers

When una keep jumping from one dick to another, why we no go disgrace you? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 14, 2023
Lexusgs430:

At least she can't accuse timaya, for the nude videos...... cheesy

Empress go don cry her eyes comot........... I cannot look at her her with one eye now ......... The secret don open yansh ..........

Nah yemi alade remain............ grin
grin ahhhh yemi slade lmao.
U wicked dai guy grin
Omoo. See as I dey on top my bed this early zeros.Tonto Dike try oo. Na woman she b las las.
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by TreasureJunky: 6:13am On Jan 14, 2023
I don't know what they are waiting to arrést the guy since... This is what they would have done before now

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by bdon123(m): 6:14am On Jan 14, 2023
Jestin:
The stupid boy don cast work for the guys coz no girl is willing to send nudes anymore
Omo this babes will still be sending nudes 247.I even collect nude yesterday sef.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by bdon123(m): 6:17am On Jan 14, 2023
Patiently waiting for korra n tonto dikeh own.
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Obeysco: 6:46am On Jan 14, 2023
Honestly speaking, that bastard needs to be criminally dealt with!
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by kennisman(m): 6:47am On Jan 14, 2023
Timaya right now.

Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by MrJames007: 6:50am On Jan 14, 2023
Where is the video
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by kennisman(m): 6:50am On Jan 14, 2023
Hey dude the Olimpus are not standing ones, they have already fallen. So there is no need dealing with the guy abeg. The br**st have become slippers so no need to vex.
Obeysco:
Honestly speaking, that bastard needs to be criminally dealt with!
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by kennisman(m): 6:52am On Jan 14, 2023
Abeg show the Vaseline crew.
bdon123:

Omo this babes will still be sending nudes 247.I even collect nude yesterday sef.
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Lexusgs430: 6:52am On Jan 14, 2023
Iamuk:

grin ahhhh yemi slade lmao.
U wicked dai guy grin
Omoo. See as I dey on top my bed this early zeros.Tonto Dike try oo. Na woman she b las las.

Tonto go run anybody street....... She be area mama....... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Dunionk30: 6:55am On Jan 14, 2023
underpinna:
What the hell people practice? Is this to get back at someone or just to tarnish their image for life?
Imagine the trauma you'll be putting someone children.
Imagine that .
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by crafteck(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2023
stonemasonn:
If that breast is falling that means you guys only date under 16. That is normal boobs for me especially at her age, I've seen younger ladies with worst.

Is unilag a joke to you? Go new hall, go that college of education by akoka.
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Robenna(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2023
Das1mama:
Walai it will never be well with that IDIOT, CHILDISH BASTARD OF A MAN! so FOOLISH of him. left for me anybody that leaks NUDES of ex should also be sentenced to 48hours of unclothedness which should be viewed in all CHANNELS and SOCIAL PLATFORMS!!

Swrz
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by crafteck(m): 7:00am On Jan 14, 2023
How is it actors guild problem, when they were enjoying money from scamming each other we no know, now everyone de turn online inlaw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) / Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer / Gunmen Kill FRSC Officer, Injure Other On Lokoja-okene Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.