Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover (30878 Views)

Lagos Court Issues Bench Warrant For Arrest Of Cletus Ibeto / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by projet: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2023
MissOpe:

Dm 0 7 0 6 6 8 0 zero six 06

And no be say them dey shag ooo,

Na just small breast and toto that one open for am..
But I no go lie, empress breast fresh die.

Lol, okay, but you sure say you be babe abi na guy you be
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by GeneralPula: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2023
MissOpe:

Make I post am for here
Ok
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by HIPROFILE(m): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2023
poshestmina:

I keep wondering how and why people do it because i don't understand.

Doesn't it add to the intensity of the orgasms or for fun?
I don't pity such victims EXCEPT it was videod without their consent.

You see bro that is why some guys can’t take it when their woman cheats Reason is this most men love their partner but may cheat just for fun or just to satisfy their sexual urge at the moment and thats it, it ends there. But a woman would have a certain level of emotions to another man to have to sleep with him am not talking about sex workers here..oo their case is different am talking about a normal relationship like fiance and fiancee, Husband and wife.

Now since she is emotionally, mentally and affectionately attached in any relationship that leads to sex with a certain man they tend to be easily manipulated by these men and they believe and will agree to do whatever that man tells them to do because they are fully and wholly attached to that man.
This ex lover must have talked her into making the sex video and to keep it so whenever he is tempted outside he would view it and be alright hence would not cheat on her with any other woman outside and she agrees.

Bro see a guy can ask a married woman who is madly in love with him as they cheat to go and kill her husband and she will do it. I tell you!

Sounds ridiculous right but thats how it goes with 99% of women. Its no play when people mention fish brain in link to women. They don't think before acting hey act first and think when repercussion rises.
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by AMI3(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2023
MissOpe:

Dm 0 7 0 6 6 8 0 zero six 06

And no be say them dey shag ooo,

Na just small breast and toto that one open for am..
But I no go lie, empress breast fresh die.
Check ur WhatsApp
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by MissOpe(f): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2023
projet:

Lol, okay, but you sure say you be babe abi na guy you be

I'm a babe and i'm a lover of peace, but if you want violence that one sef dey....
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Beosten(m): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2023
stonemasonn:
If that breast is falling that means you guys only date under 16. That is normal boobs for me especially at her age, I've seen younger ladies with worst.

The boobs are okay, but I don't know why the yansh is darker in complexion than other skin areas.
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by bdon123(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2023
kennisman:
Abeg show the Vaseline crew.
Lol
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by coleon(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2023
MilitantAtheist:
Her naked body is not even sexy but so boring. I just watch the video for fun
Please send me the link.
I will like to see it pls I beg you.
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by projet: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2023
MissOpe:

I'm a babe and i'm a lover of peace, but if you want violence that one sef dey....

Noooo, maintain peace, sure babe. Thanks
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by SonofGod231: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2023
No respect,aunty Empress should be in her late 40s ,if she's not a grand mother by now.... Nothing to see really.
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by SonofGod231: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2023
coleon:

Please send me the link.
Nothing to see,Aunty Empress is close to 50.
Breast and Tummy don nag.
She was only bathing and douching her puna while one idiot was recording the whole process.
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Isabi4lov: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2023
He deserves a jail term , some men are the enablers of sending of nudes ..
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by MilitantAtheist: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2023
coleon:

Please send me the link.
i dont have the link, it was sent to my WhatsApp.
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by FiremanX: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2023
She's not really lucky with relationships
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by PropertyBuying(f): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Let's Watch & SEE What Happens After This.... The Consequences Of Their Private Lives Always On the Media. You can watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn2yZvLFOvI
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by latolz: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
I pity the guyz end..
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by lolu2019: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Dreament:
what is the essence of having ur girls nude tape on phone. I know we can be freaking at times which normally involves sending nudes. The best thing to do is to delete them. One of these girl might the you something which u wouldn't be able controle and out of anger u will release this nude pic. Only to regret after doing it. I believe the guy that release her nude never thought he would do so just the way you are saying now.
I can't do that out of anger.we have quarreled so many times.I can't hurt them to that extent.I am a jealous person. and I won't allow another person to see what I am enjoying. I am not broke to the extent I will blackmailed them.I paid them for all.and sometimes,they send at will without asking.
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Deepthoughts: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Deejaygold(m): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by Psoul(m): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
I watched the whole uncensored clip, it was so heartbreaking.
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by caesymore(m): 6:34am On Jan 15, 2023
poshestmina:

I keep wondering how and why people do it because i don't understand.

Doesn't it add to the intensity of the orgasms or for fun?
I don't pity such victims EXCEPT it was videod without their consent.

No mind the slowpokes, I wonder how a sane person will just be naked and feel normal allowing oneself to be videoed, no be Mumu be that.
Re: Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover by OBoy50: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tiwa leaked hers for relevance... E sure for her..
Now empress did hers in a sympathetic way... I pity the poor guy she used... Watch as she preaches peace if see how harsh he will be treated.... Fear women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident / PHOTOS: 18yr Old Nigerian Rapper, Isaiah Ekpaloba's Killer Jailed For Life / Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.