Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! (8455 Views)

What My Eyes Saw Today,my Mouth Can't Say It / Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by SultanOfPuna: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
revolt:
Dude stop complaining about female nature. Just like we as men have sex with no emmotions attached, women are not built to struggle with you. Doesn't make them bad. They're just weaker and need security from a man that's capable. Your duty is to be that man. Never put them first.
I'm educating the MEN nobody is complaining
Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
My guy invested all his hard earned money in FTX cryptocurrency. It crashed last year and he lost $80k. The speed at which his babe left him was tremendous. It happened so fast
I saw her today with a much older guy, maybe a politician.
This world is very rigorus

Your friend na Big MUMU.

Besides you haven't seen anything lugubirious enough in life because if you have, You won't bother to put up this obselete post.
Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by Bitodi: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by anonymuz(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

I have had a lot of sexcapades, I don do things I'm not proud of, milfs, people wives
And all I learnt are
Never put a woman in a pedastel above you.
Never give power to a woman. They are not built to handle power.
Queen Elizabeth was trained to take over her father as KING since she was a kid. So she can handle power.
90% of women were never trained to handle power.
They are naturally built to be guidance not leaders. As a Man you lead, a woman gives guidance to her leader. That is perfect combo.

Secondly, men in this world are vehicles
She sits at the back seat relaxed while you drive and move the car. If your car begin do break and quench, dey commot smoke come spoil she go comot wave hand for road
A new driver with better car will pick her up and move. You will be left alone to repair your car.

I will make sure I pass this wisdom to my son
He needs to knows how crazy this world is for a MAN. So he can prepare and get ready to survive in this crazy world
wise
Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by anonymuz(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Koralords:
One of my guy like 15years ago chop Yahoo money run go marry when he broke towards the end of the year like September the girl told him she give him till Jan if his condition did not improve she's leaving and she left him
that was the mistake I could have made 2016. Thank God to real niggaz who told me I should take things slow. I could I have been in a hot mess now. Cos she's the type that cant endure.

2 Likes

Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by anonymuz(m): 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Silentgroper:
Love without emotions or attachments

Is there a tutorial on how to do that

Cause this is ultimately impossible
it's possible. Pay attention to only things you can gain from her. So simple
Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by Silentgroper(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
anonymuz:
it's possible. Pay attention to only things you can gain from her. So simple

Pffts!!! .. what's love?? An emotion ...

Nigga , you capping...
Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by SultanOfPuna: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Silentgroper:

Pffts!!! .. what's love?? An emotion ...

Nigga , you capping...
There is no capping
Women do it all the time
They live without emotion or attachment.
It is only the MEN that are getting attached and feeling hurt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by Silentgroper(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

There is no capping
Women do it all the time
lol you guys still don get it ... If there's no emotional attachment then it's not love ... You probably just like her or it is just a crush..

1 Like

Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by flokii: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
It's all man for himself or herself first as the case may be.. all others are secondary.
Know this and know peace.
Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by Obitroy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
We are the cause of all this let truth be told first I always hear men saying go and make money you see women all over you mumu men after your money finish she move to the next person so if we can not chase women with out showing off please let us rest. na we follow put that mentality in them

2 Likes

Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by GypsyStings: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Verifiedtrader:

You lie a lot.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.

This Guy is a CHRONIC FRAUDSTER!!

This is his Account Number:

Name: Gbolahan Saheed Olatunji
Bank Name: OPAY
Account Number: 8102589287.

Phone: 08102589287.

Once you send him money, cards, itunes, BTC. He will start giving excuses of bad network, and that's the end!

The funds you stole from me will be your last.

Your Phone is being tracked, you'll get the message of your life.

1 Like

Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by Hamacon89: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
My eyes have see saw
I don see things
A man is just like a vehicle
A woman is the passenger
You as a man you are the driver
Your job is to take the woman (passenger) to her destination.
If the car break down on the road, she will leave you and enter another car that will take her to her final destination.

You need to see the other side of puna

My guy invested all his hard earned money in FTX cryptocurrency. It crashed last year and he lost $80k. The speed at which his babe left him was tremendous. It happened so fast
I saw her today with a much older guy, maybe a politician.
This world is very rigorus

Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by RedpillAnalyst: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

I have had sex with people's wives
I am a man too I've done worst
I'm the same as the women who do worst

I bleeped a pastor wife, I still watch her prayer sessions with her husband on YouTube.
I miss her huge nipples and her squirting
God bless that woman for me..
She opened my eyes to the mystery of the manipulative psychology and dichotomy of the female species. And how to avoid it
I love women but I fear them rigorously

What type of creature are you? You have been to the dark side of the world you can't unseen what you have seen.
Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by Raalsalghul: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

There is no capping
Women do it all the time

It's because men are logical in everything else except when it comes to relationships with women.

While women are emotional in everything else except when it comes to relationships with men.

Hence in heterosexual relationships, a man's emotional side is triggered while for that of a woman, it's the logical side.

You see, at the dinner dates, the man might probably be thinking; shocked

"Oh she's the one for me".
"She'd make a good wife"
"She's homely, has a good smile/voice and a supple body"
"She's pretty" grin

While the woman's probably thinking;

"Can he take care of me, how's his finances?"
"What's his career like, hope he's going to be promoted and won't go broke in 5 years"
"What value can I gain from him, is he going to help my career, japa plans"
"Oh he's into I.T, they do make a lot of money" grin

And so on...

All the above is even worsened by the economic situation in Nigeria where everyone is struggling to survive.

Lol!

And it's the more reason folks should head to the red pill section and learn about their nature, that way you don't over invest your emotions/time/finances to your own detriment and will easily walk away from situations like this with a shrugged shoulders rather than the usual wailings here and there.

It'll also help you keep your emotional side in check when dealing with a woman, see the world the way she sees it which will in turn guide your actions.

Phewww! cheesy

What do I know self, there'll still be more wailings tomorrow so in hindsight this is just a waste of my time. grin

Just one of those days I felt like writing. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by RedpillAnalyst: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Raalsalghul:

It's because men are logical in everything else except when it comes to relationships with women.

While women are emotional in everything else except when it comes to relationships with men.

Hence in heterosexual relationships, a man's emotional side is triggered while for that of a woman, it's the logical side.

You see, at the dinner dates, the man might probably be thinking; shocked

"Oh she's the one for me".
"She'd make a good wife"
"She's homely, has a good smile/voice and a supple body"
"She's pretty" grin

While the woman's probably thinking;
"Can he take care of me, how's his finances?"
"What's his career like, hope he's going to be promoted and won't go broke in 5 years"
"What value can I gain from him, is he going to help my career, japa plans"
"Oh he's into I.T, they do make a lot of money" grin
And so on...

All the above is even worsened by the economic situation in Nigeria where everyone is struggling to survive.

Lol!

And it's the more reason folks should head to the red pill section and learn about their nature, that way you don't over invest your emotions/time/finances to your own detriment and will easily walk away from situations like this with a shrugged shoulders rather than the usual wailings here and there.

It'll also help you keep your emotional side in check when dealing with a woman, see the world the way she sees it which will in turn guide your actions.

Phewww! cheesy

What do I know self, there'll still be more wailings tomorrow so in hindsight this is just a waste of my time. grin

Just one of those days I felt like writing. grin

You did good.
Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by RedpillAnalyst: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
There can be love or call it working relationship without emotions or attachment.

Everyone knows his/her duty nobody steps out line.

A quick example you see a huge muscular man beating your mouthy girlfriend or wife.
Emotional lovers will not access the situation before attacking the man and might get beaten too. A logical lover will seperate the wife, ask question or appeal to the man to stop.

I don't want no woman texting me "good morning love" and "good night babe" or asking me "have you eaten". Those are meant for emotional lovers and it has been proven time after time that it does not work for a long time.

Logical Love can mean:

You respect your partner enough not to cheat on her even when other women are throwing themselves at you.

You are willing to work hard to provide for you family as long as everyone is cooperating.

You do not tolerate disrespect and abuse and you are ready to walk away if those lines are breached.

Of course, all these can work if you have worked hard to earn value for yourself. Like SultanofPuna said you are GUARANTEED to loose if you consistently engage women with emotional love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by eazzzy1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Anyone who ‘invests’ all of their money in crypto deserves to be left though. That’s a level of stupid no stupid person should aspire to.
Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by mayorofyentown(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
As a man the earlier you know say you day the disadvantage side the better for you
Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by blingxx(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
revolt:
Dude stop complaining about female nature. Just like we as men have sex with no emmotions attached, women are not built to struggle with you. Doesn't make them bad. They're just weaker and need security from a man that's capable. Your duty is to be that man. Never put them first.

Exactly my point too our male kids need to be taught this (omo I pity kids raised by single mothers sha undecided )
Re: What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! by OrigeenalSeven: 7:46am On Jan 17, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
I'm educating the MEN nobody is complaining
bros ignore that simp he is nothing but a pvssy niggar

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Can't Guess Who This Is, Congrats You Are Going To Heaven / Lady Strips Off In The Middle Of The Road In Mushin, Lagos. Photos / This Picture Should Serve As A Warning To Everyone On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.