Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud (16119 Views)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud by nedekid: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
ogwumgbe:

The thing in UK is that your country has no single functioning hospitals nor schools, that's why your useless stinking politicians keep visiting their hospitals and sending their children there. Do you get it you slowpoke, Go and develop your country bastards, stop junketing from one developed country to another, fools without any iota of shame. Ghanaians are few in diaspora ok, no country compares to your country in terms of corruption, it's hell pro max, both you and your education is useless, if not tell me why your country should be so under developed
Oga, I get the best of Healthcare here. I pay for it. Abi without nhs can you pay for uk care? Here you have its equivalent insurance, if you choose to join.
My kids attend university too, I pay for it. No strikes, best lecturers etc, secure environment etc. So what is the big deal? For masters they could go to the UK or Canada. So what? undecided
Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud by ogwumgbe: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
nedekid:

Is UK your country? It can never and will never be. Even if you are born there( I doubt) cos you seem a recent arrival still shocked by the economic and infrastructural realities, you can never be a first class citizen.
Those that are in the UK we know, I have paddies. Those that are in the UK, but still in the boarders we know.
Hope you know the difference.

You are not getting my point bro, why can't you develop your country and be proud of it that's my point. IF the people you love holidaying in their country looted their treasury like you do, would you see any place to go and enjoy you black ape? Black ape monkeys without any iota of shame, politicians jumping from party to party like monkeys on the trees, nothing in that shithole is professional, very useless shithole ; the only oil rich country in the world without a single functioning refinery, very useless stinking bastards, sub humans, goats are better than you idiots
Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud by ogwumgbe: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
nedekid:

Oga, I get the best of Healthcare here. I pay for it. Abi without nhs can you pay for uk care? Here you have its equivalent insurance, if you choose to join.
My kids attend university too, I pay for it. No strikes, best lecturers etc, secure environment etc. So what is the big deal? For masters they could go to the UK or Canada. So what? undecided

In which country bro? In your shithole that just resumed strike after eight months?
Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud by nedekid: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
ogwumgbe:

In which country bro? In your shithole that just resumed strike after eight months?
Here in in Nigeria. As I said, operate within your grade. What you don't know, you don't. Omo London, Pele.

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud by ogwumgbe: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
nedekid:
Here in in Nigeria. As I said, operate within your grade. What you don't know, you don't. Omo London, Pele.

Where? Is Nigeria a country or a province? in which place, I have not heard of such country before
Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud by joacquim: 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
LILTJAY1:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/two-suspected-nigerian-cybercriminals-arrested-in-india-for-n138m-bank-fraud.html
Na them them! Obident in the morning, drug baron ipob fraudulent kidnapping hire killer at night! Both home and abroad
Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud by ogwumgbe: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
nedekid:

Where? Is Nigeria a country or a province? in which place, I have not heard of such country before
Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud by Primus123: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

grin grin

My post that you quoted which highlighted that the real name of one of the fraudsters is Augustine Babatunde was deleted by a Mod before the thread was pushed to front page, that's to show that these urchins are bigoted tribalists, and nairaland is a breeding ground for bigots.
Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud by AngelicBeing: 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Augustine & Ekene Godwin are software developers whose passionate interest is only to develop india.

I therefore suggest we should Buhari and Tinubu for the recent action by Indians in chasing Nigerians away from india.
Muchecheche, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, lol at software developer cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud by nedekid: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Ok. Go sleep, if I keep exchanging words with you it will affect my sanity.
Goodnight omo London.
Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud by ogwumgbe: 2:58am On Jan 15, 2023
nedekid:

Ok. Go sleep, if I keep exchanging words with you it will affect my sanity.
Goodnight omo London.

Good night Mr looter, posterity will judge you for subjecting 200 million people to life of misery
Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud by nedekid: 3:04am On Jan 15, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Good night Mr looter, posterity will judge you for subjecting 200 million people to life of misery
Shoo, na me loot Nigeria and subjected 200m people to life of misery? This is a new one. grin
Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud by ogwumgbe: 3:19am On Jan 15, 2023
nedekid:

Shoo, na me loot Nigeria and subjected 200m people to life of misery? This is a new one. grin

Yes and write this word down, someday, all of you will pay with your lives just like the french aristocrats and other corrupt government in the past paid with their lives and their blood used to sanitize the land, it will not exceed from now to ten years
Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud by Goodbadbowy419: 3:28am On Jan 15, 2023
Na dem dey do drugs. Na dem dey even do fraud
Nawo for developer o
Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud by Truthshscrazy: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Togolese Nabbed While Attempting To Obtain Nigerian Passports / Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges / Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.