Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) (44290 Views)

Obi Cubana & Cubana Chief Priest Reacts As Lady Tattoos Their Names On Her Back / Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) / Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by SmartPolician: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2023
I want to see this couple grow in love and have more kids and for their marriage to last.

However, with the way Davido goes about squeezing her boobs in public, it shows he has no regards for this girl. No sane man goes about squeezing his wife's boobs in public.

With that, I I seriously doubt that this marriage will last. I feel that Davido married her out of pity after their son died. We saw how the relationship failed between Juliet Ibrahim and that failed Naija rapper who was squeezing her buttocks in public.

3 Likes

Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by TheChameleon: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2023
Danisaint112:

Danisaint112 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Fool. Like she ran after him. Carrying your hatred for Igbos to every thread like gala. Desist from your hate or I promise you, your hate will drown you.

Yes they are addicted. FFK and Bianca is another example.

Ask your mum to swear by Amadioha, she will lie if you offer Bible
...your biological father might even be yoruba. grin
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by naniawini(f): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. They did that now their love is sweet, when its bitter what will they do with that finger Cut it off. Chaii cheesy cheesy
It will never be bitter IJN..... AMEN!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Angrygoat: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2023
Childish
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Goodbadbowy419: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Exactly!

Not all these broke men looking for love when their account balance is reading minus! minus! minus!

Shior!

Just lol
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by rippa(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Exactly!

Not all these broke men looking for love when their account balance is reading minus! minus! minus!

Shior!
U dey craze
How much dey ur account?
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by udomma1005(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Exactly!

Shior!
Clitocurrency super cool merchant.
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Lolachef(f): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Mrs endurance.
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Father4all: 9:35am On Jan 14, 2023
Infatuation

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2023
Why he no write Davido...He come put Davido

Chioma finally won this guy but why poor Ifeanyi just go like that

Eyaah
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Sweetvie: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2023
Love dey shack them grin
Love is sweet when there is money.
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by muykem: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2023
dedonfranco:
Love sweet oo....When money dey love dey sweet.
It's the beginning of love that sweet like honey but the end of it is bitter than bitter leaf. Our prayers should be our love will not end.
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by royalfly(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2023
David was ohioma while David was David. Overthinking nor go kill me
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by KingDash: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2023
Make him enter studio go sing make him leave mumu things
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by ceejay80s(m): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2023
Is this news?
Abeg I am looking to read Ogun state man killed wife or husband use wife for ritual or children kidnap parents
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Exactly!

Shior!
Fool!

What's your net worth??
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by shedy03(m): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Shalommy(f): 9:54am On Jan 14, 2023
naniawini:
It will never be bitter IJN..... AMEN!

undecided
OK cool
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Shalommy(f): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2023
ovieigho:
Nothing can be more bitter than losing their kid
This one’s are meant to be together
OK cool
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by FashionCookie(f): 9:57am On Jan 14, 2023
That finger doesn't look like a guy's finger...
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Juanmike(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2023
David can't do without Igbo.
Yoruba a can't do without igbos; forget the hate they spread on Internet.
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by ZaddyJ: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/5M0XvqsDGMw
Chioma is pregnant again . I just noticed something
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Mmash(f): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2023
Make God help una love o
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by DLivingAncestor: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2023
Good for them
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Elidrisy20: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2023
Any igbo girl on nairaland that is available for marriage should contact me, but ipob sympathizers are not wanted
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by rainluv: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2023
Alexbio:

OBO on cruise and whileaway grin
Useless Igbo women cool
Good for nothing golddiggers grin
Food-is-ready Igbo women angry grin
Bleep you guys.......
Obianujus
Awon elese osi
Awon set olosi grin

keep crying tongue
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by rainluv: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2023
TheChameleon:

Yes they are addicted. FFK and Bianca is another example.

Ask your mum to swear by Amadioha, she will lie if you offer Bible
...your biological father might even be yoruba. grin

Lola omotayo must be a bigger LovePeddler, home breaker and gold digging cheap slut!
Goodness gracious IVD slayed his gold digging afonja slutty wife!!
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Isabi4lov: 10:44am On Jan 14, 2023
So lovely kiss
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Echoban: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Exactly!

Shior!

I wish to catch u one day and wipe u with belt angry
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Amumaigwe: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Exactly!

Shior!

Nor these expired ladies with scandalous body count looking for any unfortunate guy to tie down with pregnancy.
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by TheChameleon: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2023
rainluv:

Lola omotayo must be a bigger LovePeddler, home breaker and gold digging cheap slut!
Goodness gracious IVD slayed his gold digging afonja slutty wife!!

You sound suicidal. I recommend this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) / Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage / Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.