Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) (44291 Views)

Obi Cubana & Cubana Chief Priest Reacts As Lady Tattoos Their Names On Her Back / Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) / Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Almunjid(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Exactly!

Not all these broke men looking for love when their account balance is reading minus! minus! minus!

Shior!
And when broke guys finally made it, they won't date or marry broke ladies like u. grin
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by MadamExcellency: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Exactly!

Not all these broke men looking for love when their account balance is reading minus! minus! minus!

Shior!

Love is not synonymous with sex. Love is not Sex. You don't have sex with your siblings, uncles, mom and dad even strangers before loving them.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by rainluv: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2023
TheChameleon:

You sound suicidal. I recommend this...

never mistake me for Bimbo IVD's wife.. grin grin grin
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by izubext007: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2023
Igbo lady will always show you true love.
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Ted4real: 11:09am On Jan 14, 2023
Beautiful experience called Love
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Zimmermann(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Exactly!

Shior!
Farm tool!
Goan get a job and support your man!!!
Relationship is not EMPLOYMENT!

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by jimyjames(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2023
SmallDick99:
It seems they used their son to renew their happiness sad

They seem happier
They used their sons death to renew their happiness how? What is the joy and happiness in losing a child?
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by ASAPFERG: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2023
useless Davido. no wonder you can't even see Grammy nomination self... frog voice dwarf

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by AMI3(m): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Don’t let me say what is in my mind
Do u get anything to say? Nothing babe
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by AMI3(m): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2023
ASAPFERG:
useless Davido.
no wonder you can't even see Grammy nomination self... frog voice dwarf
As e de pain u e de sweet them grin grin grin

Him collect ur babe grin grin grin
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Neddstark: 11:31am On Jan 14, 2023
Stupid. Nothing lasts forever.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by ASAPFERG: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2023
AMI3:
As e de pain u e de sweet them grin grin grin
Him collect ur babe grin grin grin
ogun kill you there for that word angry
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by barrackBulldog: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
VIDEO: Davido and Chioma confirm MARRYING Each other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZPaahNMh6A
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
After renewal with his pikin blood undecided
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by bdon123(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
My question sha was wen Davido left chioma for a year,who was banging her?Was it Ubi? Or somebody else....ome thing is sure,somebody was banging becos that babe was everywhere trying show she still hot.

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Strikethem: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Exactly!

Shior!
How much your father get for account when he dey look for love and how much he get now.

Mumu.
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by PropertyBuying(f): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
This Love Is Made In Tokyo Ooo. Let's See This Story Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn2yZvLFOvI
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Nobodysboo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Chioma what did you add in your stew
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by afolarin60591: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Love is sweetLove is sweet...
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by 007Marvel(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
This two that broke up some time ago for almost a year plus Dem wise Shar when Dem draw am small! But all of us dey here we go still hear am when e go burst again!
Things I can never do for love,cus even a mother's love which is actually the greatest earthly love can go sour too and both becomes enemy!

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Toks2008(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
These guys really love each other...

But that does not mean Davido MUST be sexually faithful to her cos to many naive ladies, sexual faithfullness is what they call love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by tillaman(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Waxing stronger I love this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Jennyclay(f): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Echoban:

I wish to catch u one day and wipe u with belt angry
Come and beat me nw. Woman beater!

You should be ashamed of yourself. Shame!
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by fof1: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/5M0XvqsDGMw

Means What,Pls? Thou Shalt Not Make any Markings on ur Body...I am the Lord,Your God...
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by frankadrian: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Exactly!

Shior!

Chioma is not average.
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by BanyXchi: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Igbo women giving yoruba men Joy since 1867...
stupid take.
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Exactly!

Shior!

A broke girl calling broke men broke, when you depend on a man's money for survival you automatically become a puppet...grin grin grin
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by BanyXchi: 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
ceejay80s:
Is this news?
Abeg I am looking to read Ogun state man killed wife or husband use wife for ritual or children kidnap parents
only happens in the sad yeast.
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by BanyXchi: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Juanmike:
David can't do without Igbo.
Yoruba a can't do without igbos; forget the hate they spread on Internet.
delusional Omo ibo it's vice versa.
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by AMI3(m): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
ASAPFERG:
ogun kill you there for that word angry

U like cause na waoo. How u dey sleep. If u keep killing people with Ogun are u going to live in this world alone? Don't live this kind of life please.
What ever must have made u to be like that try and change please.
Re: Davido & Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Others Names On The Same Finger Spot (Pics) by Benrosaria(m): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
These fingers don't look like the owners as mentioned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olaide Yemisi Shares Sexy Pre-birthday Photos / Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges / Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.