Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) (65804 Views)

How Yahoo Boys Take Over Hotels, Carry Out Ritual Killings — Ondo Amotekun Boss / How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" / Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by Konquest: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/how-yahoo-boy-tricked-me-into-nigeria-us-victim/?amp
Gosh! I wonder how many of these events happen daily?... monthly?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by Justbeingreal(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Creamypie:
she may fall in love and take him japa
Matter don change..

1 Like

Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by ChronicGp(m): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
This Na him first big 1
Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by MamaletASO: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
... Joshua Awoleye.... lured the foreigner whom he met on the internet from the United States of America to Sabo-Oke Road, ilorin, Kwara State, .....and defrauded her of thousands of dollars.

Josh! Josh!! Walahi you don try..

Take my ship for a cruise

Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by traihit: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
OGIBRA:
How i wish the youth, can use this kind of sense or jazz on the political elite, that are making these country hard..

Why?

I thought you people normally say "they're getting the money the whites stole from your forefathers". Why use it on Nigerian elites then?
Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by Aurelius1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
This boy just missed a golden opportunity to japa. Instead of collecting peanuts why not change to love format.
Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by bluefilm: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
The Army Officer is looking at the woman and wondering how gullible and stupid some of these fat, lonely and old American women can be.
Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by OGIBRA(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
traihit:

Why?

I thought you people normally say "they're getting the money the whites stole from your forefathers". Why use it on Nigerian elites then?
Maybe they can as well punish them and collect the money thats meant for the poor... JUST CATCHING CRUISE NI O
Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
The boy is still a leaner, they should free him joor.

Good job boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by Skty: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Dalnadoni:
Nigeria is really welcoming to forigners oo...and they always like the weather...but nigerians can be dangerus sometimes. Make dem free the oyinbo make she dey go back yankee. Yahoo boys dey play o

Na that fat woman there o. Which oyibo? She see young boy enter plane. The boy go don fvck am sef..yeye grand mother
Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
OGIBRA:
How i wish the youth, can use this kind of sense or jazz on the political elite, that are making these country hard..
They can't ... Most Youth love living irresponsible life style...

2 Likes

Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by okuta007: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
riczy:
Omo na epistle u write bro!

e make sense or e no make sense ? smiley
Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by infofta(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
One sided story. Let us hear from the Boy.
This could be genuine love but something went wrong she went to the Police.
Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by jimcaddy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
We are just a disgrace to the whole world. You are in Ilorin, you don't want to use your head and your hands to hustle legitimately, it's to be on the internet trying to scam someone of their hard earned money. I don't know why Nigerians are very dubious. We have it inside our DNA. We just keep on embarrassing ourselves each and every day.
Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by Favor99(m): 2:00am On Jan 15, 2023
Asquare84:
Our police is trying to hide the American citizen from camera and displaying Nigeria citizens to the world.
The woman probably politely asked them not to show her face to save embarrassment. And since she’s not the criminal, they respected her wishes. As for the yahoo boy, well you already know.
Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by dochenaj: 5:32am On Jan 15, 2023
The woman didn't lodge any complaints with the police.

But the boy was arrested based on "actionable intelligence" around a hotel with the woman and then came the story.

We know that "actionable intelligence" is just a blanket cover for arrests without any probable cause.

That's how NPF behaves, they will stop young men and search through their phones without any probable cause nor a warrant with the hope that the person will be an internet fraudster.

I don't condone internet fraud but if our judiciary works then this boy should walk free because his arrest was illegal. This is the same conundrum that FG is having with the Nnamdi Kanu's case, because of his illegal rendition they destroyed any chance of actually convicting the guy on terrorism charges levied against him.
Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by house10studios: 5:58am On Jan 15, 2023
See as them repeat the news content. Op dem dey pay u per words?
Re: How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2023
Asquare84:
Our police is trying to hide the American citizen from camera and displaying Nigeria citizens to the world.

Empty head...so they should have exposed the victim and hide the criminal's face abi... stupidity can be = madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) / Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.