Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) (31551 Views)

What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) / SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi / Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by theophorus(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pikin wen him parent raise well.
Well done.

Not some people who life is all about insulting and hatred for others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Igbos should not forgive him. The werey needs to be taught a lesson

I can bet this was the plan from the start.

"make i use the igbos trend patapata I go apologize later"

Some things are not to be used to trend and this is one of them angry

5 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Gourdoinc(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Bleep him.
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by PHIPEX(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
I knew it will come to this. Mark it, Reno Omockri will also apologise after the election. He thinks we are fools

6 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by sisisioge: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
This guy wont stop ruining his career. Abi na drugs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by JoeNL22(m): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
Obi

3 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by MrColdsweat: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
The yorubas did not condemn brymo because that is the mindset of the typical yorubas. There's nothing yoruba hate more than igbo man.

6 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Passionate888: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
amuwo1980:

Most Yorubas are tribalist
Most Igbo's too

6 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by DollarSigns(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
doggedfighter:
Why apologize when you didn't say anything that didn't happen

Brymo is an ofeke.

My mum will always use that word when angry. grin

What's the English word for ofeke ?

Because I don't know grin
I can't even explain it in Igbo grin

You’re what your signature says you’re cheesy
Happy new year

My obsession followed me into 2023 grin
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by kingyakos: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Just getting himself back after sniffing white dust
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by kafeii123: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Passionate888:

Most Igbo's too

Lol...where exactly do you stand uncle

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by kingyakos: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
ain't take him serious cos he can as well abuse his tribe for drugs
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by hopexter(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
aariwa:
A nuisance of no value will type nonsense online and some people will take him seriously is just what I don’t understand . Is it not madness to attack a mad man for attacking you?

100% true, that’s how one bloody worthless online nuisance was busy ranting, insulting the presidency, calling the people of Nigeria animals and my beloveth country a ZOO just because he wasn’t in the country. Now that madman is in the country he called a zoo and dwelling among the animals of the zoo eating watery beans in prison grin grin

Karma is not friendly at all grin cheesy
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Nice of him to Retract his Foolish Statement! sad

Election or No Election,IgboMan go still Chop Life in Naija! smiley cheesy
things hard,he no hard we dey enjoy ourselves may God bless all Nwa afor

5 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by harmony75: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Fool maybe an igbo person don show am shege!

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by putin2: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
To insult Igbo ppl is nothing to them becos of envy and jealous . Brymo we didn't care if you apologies or not the massage has be passed, you are not afraid to insult a whole Igbo race you get liver.

Go and ask no one that insult Igbo race that remain the same again .

3 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Tochj(m): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
pquaver:

Has any of u apologised to the Fulanis? Yeye dey smell
No one insults the fulanis
We are only crying against fulani Herders killing villagers in their homes.
We are crying against destruction of people's farms with their cows..
We are crying against fulani Herders from outside Nigeria coming in to take over Ancestral lands.

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by macho44(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
doggedfighter:

Brymo is an ofeke.

Ofeke means DoggedFighter grin
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by tunapawizzy: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
You call this an apology? This is a man that sees his actions is damaging him and still too proud to apologize, then beating about the bush, not owning up that he was wrong, still justifying why he said the rubbish he said.....
What he said initially is enough to damage his brand, this form of apology is even more damaging for him than the initial gaffe...There is nothing more repulsive than someone not willing to genuinely apologize for errors made.

4 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Minjim: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
doggedfighter:

Brymo is an ofeke.

He was ask to just apologise for the sake of it
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by depure(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

ABI na and we go still be landlord on his home soil

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Goodoldays(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
aariwa:
A nuisance of no value will type nonsense online and some people will take him seriously is just what I don’t understand . Is it not madness to attack a mad man for attacking you?

I wonder my brother

If to say some people get my kind of mind of ignoring stupid people
People like him will fade into oblivion

3 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by greatiyk4u(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
doggedfighter:

Brymo is an ofeke.

One without direction

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Minjim: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
tunapawizzy:
You call this an apology? This is a man that sees his actions is damaging him and still too proud to apologize, then beating about the bush, not owning up that he was wrong, still justifying why he said the rubbish he said.....
What he said initially is enough to damage his brand, this form of apology is even more damaging for him than the initial gaffe...There is nothing more repulsive than someone not willing to genuinely apologize for errors made.
What exactly did he do wrong?
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Goodoldays(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I didn’t hear where he retracted his statement or you you all watched a different clip?
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
He can't even maintain composure for the the camera he is in control of.

Igbo no good ooo... See lips be like carbon soot. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Traplord09: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
pquaver:

Oga keep quiet.. U can't threaten anyone.. People are suffering in Anambra before and after obi... Obi is no saviour... Nobody is hating any igbo.. There is nothing others said our people haven't done worse.

See this one ehhhhh... With no thought of think vote for APC is Vote for doom...

Southwest we pay the price .., Igbo go sell if Nigeria run dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Passionate888: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
kafeii123:

Lol...where exactly do you stand uncle
The truth
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by hopexter(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
christejames:
Regardless, he shot himself in the foot!

Will live to regret it...

Just as Nnamdi Kanu is regretting insulting the presidency and calling the entire Nigeria a zoo undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case / Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike / A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.