Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) (31876 Views)

What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) / SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi / Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by snipernigga(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
slowpoke, Chimamanda is not aware of your existence. Find something productive to do with your time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Sammy5413(m): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
If you can't take the heat, why go to the kitchen?
I thought he bragged he can bite more than he can chew
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by emerged01(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
abbey621:

It is you that needs to understand the question you asked! I don't care if you're Ijaw, Cameroonian or from Togo, your question was flawed!

Someone at some point is always against Igbos online. Always! Why is it that other tribes have not found themselves in the situation?

Who told you other tribes have not found themselves in such situation? Nairaland is your biggest evidence; bigots, tribalists are everywhere no need to pretend otherwise!
If you care to know,I'm more of a Yoruba man than you. I'm a married Yoruba man,married to a Yoruba woman,raise children with deeply rooted Yoruba names.
My first statement is to get their attention and the question will is indirectly to them.
And the reason is I dont want to be seen as a tribal bigot. So bro chill.
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Passionate888: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
YorobaPIGS:
piggy, you yorubasterds are tribalistic dimwits
So for your mind anybody wey say some Igbo's are tribalistic is from Yoruba?
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Passionate888: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
YorobaPIGS:
shurrup

Yorubas are the most tribalistic idiots, nincompoops and subhuman species on earth
closely followed by the Igbo's

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by abbey621(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
emerged01:

If you care to know,I'm more of a Yoruba man than you. I'm a married Yoruba man,married to a Yoruba woman,raise children with deeply rooted Yoruba names.
My first statement is to get their attention and the question will is indirectly to them.
And the reason is I dont want to be seen as a tribal bigot. So bro chill.

Funny....yet you betray your Yoruba heritage by asking a question with faulty logic? I've already highlighted your error, it is up to you to accept or remain stubborn.....IRE OOOOO!
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by BigBen23(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
doggedfighter:
Why apologize when you didn't say anything that didn't happen

Brymo is an ofeke.

My mum will always use that word when angry. grin

What's the English word for ofeke ?

Because I don't know grin
I can't even explain it in Igbo grin

Ofeke njarinja grin
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by emerged01(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
abbey621:

Funny....yet you betray your Yoruba heritage by asking a question with faulty logic? I've already highlighted your error, it is up to you to accept or remain stubborn.....IRE OOOOO!
It is a case of you throwing stone in the market.....
Ire oooo
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by penta(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Foolish set of ingrates from the east want to bring Omoluabi down... It will never be better for everyone of you from attempting to bring him down.. whatever you wish him in open or in your devilish closets, that will be what your entire 10 generations will receive in manifolds.. Ase!

What's kind of nonsense is this Where is the freedom of speech again?.

aariwa:
A nuisance of no value will type nonsense online and some people will take him seriously is just what I don’t understand . Is it not madness to attack a mad man for attacking you?
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by penta(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
Brymo is a true sayer!

Foolish sets of ingrates from the east want to bring Omoluabi down... It will never be better for everyone of you from attempting to bring him down.. whatever you wish him in open or in your devilish closets, that will be what your entire 10 generations will receive in manifolds.. Ase!

Nbote:
Lolzzz... This guys is still am unapologetic tribalist. Those saddened by his tweets? You categorically insulted a whole tribe and you are saying those saddened by your tweet and he started by saying he didn't say anything that didn't happen.
I expected him to have stood by his tweet na

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Gingerbreadman2: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
T
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by aariwa(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
penta:
Foolish set of ingrates from the east want to bring Omoluabi down... It will never be better for everyone of you from attempting to bring him down.. whatever you wish him in open or in your devilish closets, that will be what your entire 10 generations will receive in manifolds.. Ase!

What's kind of nonsense is this Where is the freedom of speech again?. The same curse that followed you from your parents will follow you till you die. Use tinubu Yoruba Muslim pig

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by aariwa(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=aariwa post=120038068][/quote]
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by aariwa(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
penta:

?. The same curse that followed you from your parents will follow you till you die. Useless tinubu Yoruba Muslim pig

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by learnedJAMES(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
It is better late than never
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by GoldSantana: 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
Doyou2019:

Maybe he needs to teach you to understand that the word 'English' is a proper noun, and as such should always start with a capital letter.

grin grin
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Igbojew: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
pquaver:

Has any of u apologised to the Fulanis? Yeye dey smell
Yes Igbos can't apologise because we are not coward like you people.You can cry me a river hahaha..................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Nice of him to Retract his Foolish Statement! sad

Election or No Election,IgboMan go still Chop Life in Naija! smiley cheesy
What about others
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Omodua(m): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
optionalY09:
Brymo you should now apologize to any Igbo person, that’s their character “terror” done let them force to apologize. To hell with the igbos if they think what someone post on his social media makes them uncomfortable they should post theirs too.

...To hell with Igbo's? You must be insane and eeediot. Go and learn rudimentary way of talking/addressing people.

You must be a product of poor parenting!
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by IduNaOba: 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
doggedfighter:

Brymo is an ofeke.

Ofeke = mundane / ordinary person.
It is used to refer to non initiates of Igbo esoteric way of living.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by SodiumValproate: 2:02am On Jan 15, 2023
doggedfighter:

Brymo is an ofeke.

The definition:

' Ofeke is a Nyammiri word used by Ndi-Jews of Emeka-land when angry.' grin
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by naijamerican: 2:44am On Jan 15, 2023
He’s a disgusting bigot. May God punish him finish
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by BanyXchi: 3:53am On Jan 15, 2023
HardBishop:

Not delusional as you think, if let alone as in a country, due to our enterprising nature, BIAFRA would be the industrial hub of western African colony.
If let alone, Biafra would be a failed shithole.
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by PapaAdanna: 4:53am On Jan 15, 2023
Drug addicts opinion is nothing to be taken serious

That AFONJA is a serious JUNKIE cool
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by stuff46(m): 5:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=118c7O_dV1E

“I did not say anything that didn't happen" - Singer BrymO 'apologises' to those saddened by his tweet as he addresses accusations of insulting the Igbos.

“I was already petitioned and then I was being asked to apologize. So I was like: ‘ What? After the petition, abeg…”

Well, as much as he want to sound intelligent he should know that there is no monopoly of intelligence.

You concluded based on one person out of a possibly 20million people and you want to be left alone? When the conclusion on one of your tweet was done, you still want your other tweets to be given consideration?

This intelligence, no be only you get am Brymo!
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Mozegee: 5:37am On Jan 15, 2023
All my life i have never heard of this one name before
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by pquaver(m): 6:24am On Jan 15, 2023
Igbojew:
Yes Igbos can't apologise because we are not coward like you people.You can cry me a river hahaha..................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

Igbos are reasonable people and we are not cowards.. You are ipob table shaker.. U might be a jew and a slave that is why u want to destroy igboland the land of our fathers. Patriotic Igbos like me wontlet foolish Jews destroy our fathers land.. Igboland is all we have.. You Jews have isreal

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by SheBad: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Nice of him to Retract his Foolish Statement! sad

Election or No Election,IgboMan go still Chop Life in Naija! smiley cheesy
Nwanne, steady grin
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Tukor1759: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2023
doggedfighter:

Brymo is an ofeke.

ofeke means "fake"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Race: The Battleground States / DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —Falana / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.