Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) (31553 Views)

What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) / SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi / Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Heterodox:
What I know is I as an individual will never forget the bitterness and vituperations of the majority of the Igbo tribe.

In treating them according when need arises.
Internet tough guy.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Tinububalls: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
doggedfighter:
Why apologize when you didn't say anything that didn't happen

Brymo is an ofeke.

My mum will always use that word when angry. grin

What's the English word for ofeke ?

Because I don't know grin
I can't even explain it in Igbo grin
Ofeke = EFULEFU = Otilo being.
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by HardBishop: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
tollyboy5:

0de I mentioned 1diot wey mention Yoruba.

Wetin concern Lagos boy with Biafra
Onuku I say leave us alone.. you jus wan trend.
Lagos is a NO MANS land neither is for biafra.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lols.
You talk abt chimamanda. First of all you are not in any way on the same level with her. Her rejecting national honor and accepting traditional title has nothing to do with you. I remember when the award was given People where criticizing Temi on the manner she received the award. Same people said she should have rejected it like chimamanda did. Chimamanda merrited the award and it was upto her whether she wants it or not and not ur business in anyway. Guess you are pained why you didn't merit same award. Personally am one of the few who feel bad that you are underrated in the music industry bcuz I love your kind of genre but you just showed how petty you are and why you are still where you are today
Did anybody notice his dark lips? Dude has been dieting on igbo

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
HardBishop:

Onuku I say leave us alone.. you jus wan trend.
Lagos is a NO MANS land neither is for biafra.
You're constituting nuisance here. Stop mentioning me, you're not important.

Another bus will be dropping you guys at second Niger bridge where you can locate your various home address.

So your India deportees will not mess my city up.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by JesusChristLord: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Your post is amazing. Wisdom is truly divine.
Igbo will survive by God's grace. Remember the 20 pounds policy. Igbo still overcame the wicked policy!!!

Adaisback:
Keep your apology to yourself. If you like vote in APc again, one thing I know is that the Igbo man will still survive the hardship and live big more than the rest of you. Right now, everything is very cost but the Igbo man go get mind buy goods and still sell it with gains to me and you the final consumers irrespective of tribe. At last, na me and you go still go back to the crying table to wail about high cost of things and bad leadership. Stop hating the Igbo man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by JesusChristLord: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Igbo amaka.

Your post is on point.

Wisdom is truly divine.

Igbo will survive by God's grace. Remember the 20 pounds policy.

Igbo still overcame the wicked policy of Baba Egbe!!!
If u know, u know###

Vinnie2000:

Nice of him to Retract his Foolish Statement! sad

Election or No Election,IgboMan go still Chop Life in Naija! smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by sucess001(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nbote:
Lolzzz... This guys is still am unapologetic tribalist. Those saddened by his tweets? You categorically insulted a whole tribe and you are saying those saddened by your tweet and he started by saying he didn't say anything that didn't happen.
I expected him to have stood by his tweet na

When Nnamdi Kanu and Peter Psquare do same...una dey blind abi
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
useless entity

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Micval: 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Adaisback:
Keep your apology to yourself. If you like vote in APc again, one thing I know is that the Igbo man will still survive the hardship and live big more than the rest of you. Right now, everything is very cost but the Igbo man go get mind buy goods and still sell it with gains to me and you the final consumers irrespective of tribe. At last, na me and you go still go back to the crying table to wail about high cost of things and bad leadership. Stop hating the Igbo man

This is the reality,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by tunapawizzy: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
realestate99:

Have your people apologized to various individuals they insulted because they have different political views from them? If not, you are a big hypocrite.
Brymo na my tribe but I see beyond tribe. So i dont understand what u mean by "your people". I wonder why if i hold a certain view, then it must be that I am from a certain place, That we share different view has nothing to do with where we come from. This is 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by KingsleyIsrael: 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
what did he say about the igbos som1 pls fill me in.
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by pquaver(m): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
5starMan:

Your people, ofe nmanu muncher.

U can't change my people or force ofe mmanu on me.. No matter how much u try fact remain I am a patriotic igbo man from imo state Nigeria and guess what? 50 million of u can't change that fact
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by caprini1: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
doggedfighter:

Brymo is an ofeke.

Once my late mum calls you Ofeke,your case is in Gods hands.

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by pquaver(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
HardBishop:

The way anambra people are suffering is too lower than the way Yoruba are managing in the country. No matter how economy be, igbos must enjoy the goody goodies of life.
If you like your SCENT of your HATRED won't be smelled by igbos. Zukwanuike

Nwanne na u need to zu Ike.. No dey blackmail people.. Obi is no messiah... U expect good from him fine but nothing wey dey happen now wey no go happen if he wins
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by itchie: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
doggedfighter:

Brymo is an ofeke.

It means foolish person

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by amuwo1980: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
realestate99:

And igbos are what?..... hypocritical flat head
Well I said the truth

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by sameks08(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
The attention you want the attention you have gotten enjoy the little fame

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by abbey621(m): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
emerged01:

If you read question clearly you will understand me. And I believe you did but your response wasnt suppose to be directed at me because I'm not Igbo.

It is you that needs to understand the question you asked! I don't care if you're Ijaw, Cameroonian or from Togo, your question was flawed!

Someone at some point is always against Igbos online. Always! Why is it that other tribes have not found themselves in the situation?

Who told you other tribes have not found themselves in such situation? Nairaland is your biggest evidence; bigots, tribalists are everywhere no need to pretend otherwise!
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
I am taking this your comment home

Good or bad, igboman must chop life.

Vinnie2000:

Nice of him to Retract his Foolish Statement! sad

Election or No Election,IgboMan go still Chop Life in Naija! smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nwamamaiwota coman carry your wife, una chestbeating is second to non
Adaisback:

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wonder why anyone paid him any attention.
I tried to figure out what all the "balabloo" was about and saw it was just a non-entity trying to trend and attract attention to himself.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by JASONjnr(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
aariwa:
A nuisance of no value will type nonsense online and some people will take him seriously is just what I don’t understand . Is it not madness to attack a mad man for attacking you?

A man was very hungry while returning from work at night, he had left the house without giving a penny for a meal. When he got home, he gave his wife money to rush and get food items to prepare for the house.....

Being a loving wife, she went out and while returning, a mad man by the junction decided to show his madness and pursue the woman and she felt inside a gutter. She sustained bruises and injuries. She managed to get home crying.

Her husband saw her and she narrated everything to him. Without wasting time, he ran to the junction and met the mad man who scared everyone walking by. He beat the nonsense and the mad man began to plead for mercy.

Oga, if any mad man attack me, I will attack you back.
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Midastorch(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nbote:
Lolzzz... This guys is still am unapologetic tribalist. Those saddened by his tweets? You categorically insulted a whole tribe and you are saying those saddened by your tweet and he started by saying he didn't say anything that didn't happen.
I expected him to have stood by his tweet na

Bleep the ndigbos... Now you have it.... Lmfaooooooo
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Nwamamaiwota coman carry your wife, una chestbeating is second to non
stay away from my baby Adaisback or.... angry

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Midastorch(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
tunapawizzy:
You call this an apology? This is a man that sees his actions is damaging him and still too proud to apologize, then beating about the bush, not owning up that he was wrong, still justifying why he said the rubbish he said.....
What he said initially is enough to damage his brand, this form of apology is even more damaging for him than the initial gaffe...There is nothing more repulsive than someone not willing to genuinely apologize for errors made.

He for cut off his head and deliver to Obi of Onitsha now.... Lmfaoooooo
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by kkonyeji(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
doggedfighter:

Brymo is an ofeke.

An Ofeke is an irredeemable idiot who is destined for doom g failure.

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by kkonyeji(m): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
doggedfighter:

Brymo is an ofeke.

An Ofeke is an irredeemable idiot who is destined for doom & failure.

3 Likes

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by Adaisback(f): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Echoban:

So I should vote an Igbo man so that cost of commodity will go down, but if we vote BAT, commodity will go up angry

Wetin all these Igbo zombidence dey smoke self grin
yes because he once wore the shoes so he knows where it pinches. He knows what to do to make everything cheap and okay again. So yes, try an igbo man for once coz truth be told the major reason why things are so cost is that hatred for the Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by stasius: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Apology heard and read but Umuchineke move!

1 Like

Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by FlamySteve001(m): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Brymo still couldn't revive his long dead music career with his hate filled comments against a while tribe
Hey prince of lagos, who told you Brymo music career is dead im sure all you listen to is gbasgbos kinda sound, I'll advice you he's definitely making a name for himself, his music is life itself so it cannot die.. You gerrit??
Re: Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) by gr8child(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
A wise man once said: “No dey cap me long reasoning.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi / President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead / Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.