Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,613 members, 7,851,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! (5667 Views)

Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? / Essex Nairalanders To Meet Up Friendship. / Welcome Nairalanders To 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by paris10: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2011
r231:

good grin grin ;Dmy mosquito chest will do d job grin grin

cool. . . . . make sure say Arsenal no get game dat day grin grin grin

how come i neva see you for dat church

I'm not a member
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by yeye4live(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2011
i will take d next aval flite a day b4 d wedding to join u guys ok, cheers
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by r231(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2011
paris10:

I'm not a member

so you jus gonna use our church for free grin grin

I will report you to DADDY GO grin grin
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by jaybee3(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2011
hmmmmm
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by paris10: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2011
r231:

so you jus gonna use our church for free grin grin

I will report you to DADDY GO grin grin

No report me o. lol
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by Nayah(f): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2011
hope I'll be on the party lol
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by paris10: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2011
yeye4live
i will take d next aval flite a day b4 d wedding to join u guys ok, cheers

Your presence will surely be noted. Thanks
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by r231(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2011
Nayah:

hope I'll be on the party lol

Dont worry i will save you a seat grin grin grin

just ask me in french grin grin
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by paris10: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2011
r231:

Dont worry i will save you a seat grin grin grin

just ask me in french grin grin

You laugh too much @r231. Go through all your posts and see for yourself, lol
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by paris10: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2011
Can the moderator pls move this topic back to the romance section

Thank you
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by jaybee3(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^
Why?
what has it got to do with Romance?
Do you rather i move it to events?
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by paris10: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2011
[ shocked
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by emofine(f): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2011
Congrats Paris and thanks for the invite but I'm a little cautious and shy to meet someone from the internet let alone a whole band let alone a bunch of nairalanders. . . but all the best!
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by Roland17(m): 12:11am On Sep 06, 2011
This Wedding go open many people Nyash grin grin chaiiii, i wish i was in Uk ooooo
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 06, 2011
WAT ARE YOU GUYS SERVING?
EBA, AMALA AND EWEDU WILL BE OK
I DONT EAT RICE
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by ragdollz: 1:32am On Sep 06, 2011
Lol @ Asking for NL membership ID at venue. So if I claim I'm moderator Muki how can you tell? Or if I say I'm mama gee grin

It's high time we do proper ID cards here sef tongue

Congrattations @paris10 grin

But with a username like urs, u should really have had the wedding in France grin
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by leggoo(m): 2:01am On Sep 06, 2011
I would love to be there just to see what a ~big city wedding~ looks like. Well done anyways wink.
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by manmustwac(m): 2:19am On Sep 06, 2011
I remember one time I saw you in peckham library typing a topic you wanted to post in nairaland. I will defineately be there. smiley
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by daomi(m): 2:49am On Sep 06, 2011
I'll grace d day
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by Select(m): 3:56am On Sep 06, 2011
Nice one OP.
I wish I can be there! wink wink wink smiley
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by cold(m): 4:24am On Sep 06, 2011
I dey dere live & direct grin Bros just make sure say Jack Daniels dey for awon boiz.I go spray scatta grin
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by chillaz(f): 4:53am On Sep 06, 2011
Can they pls kelp you take this to the front page. Am sure interested people in the uk will come. Congrats bro.
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by cold(m): 5:02am On Sep 06, 2011
^^It's on the homepage already & I gotta say you are really chiiling wink
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by Excelboi(m): 5:18am On Sep 06, 2011
^^ uk loun loun! Am sorry to say,i wnt be there,i gat exams arnd that period. Good for,and will love to see the ID.
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by itiswell1(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2011
In fact, i'm already on my way.
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by Emeka72(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2011
@Op very good of u; but I can't come sha because d place is too far. Wait a minute, ar u serious abt it?
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by udokpuenyi(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2011
Congrat Man,

Finally the chicken has come home to roost, no more late nite waka waka and hanging around the hood for one babe or the other.
Wish you God's blessing
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by paris10: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol @ Asking for NL membership ID at venue. So if I claim I'm moderator Muki how can you tell? Or if I say I'm mama gee grin

It's high time we do proper ID cards here sef tongue

Congrattations @paris10 grin

But with a username like urs, u should really have had the wedding in France grin

For anyone to sit at the Nairalanders special table, and to know you're who you claim you are, there's gonna be a computer at the entrance of the reception hall. All you have to do is punch in your password to log-in to your Nairaland account and then log-out.
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by Andrew3(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2011
I will be there with ma spoon and wine opener grin grin grin
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by freezy(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2011
Ha. You should have told us long before now na. . . angry angry angry
Now I'm back in Naija and has resumed work fully.
Don't know if my two madams (at work and at home) will release me for another jamboree in the UK in december o.
Coupled with that crazy winter weather.
But truly, I'd love to be there.
Lemme see what I can come up with.

Congrats Paris!!!
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by Wislet(f): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2011
@paris10, Finally my dear. Finally. But hey! Put away all doubts & see a lasting future with ur lady ok? Make her ur best friend, and do away with anyone dat will distract u from her. Dont go into this marriage with skepticism, but with faith. It is in ur hands to make sure it succeeds, and ur wife is looking up to you. If there's stil any atom of hurt from betrayal, lack of trust or disappointment she might be feeling toward u, try to talk to her before/immediately after ur wedding. U guys should have a heart-to-heart. Dont fail you both. It is well. Congratulations.
Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! by paris10: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2011
Wislet:

@paris10, Finally my dear. Finally. But hey! Put away all doubts & see a lasting future with your lady ok? Make her your best friend, and do away with anyone dat will distract u from her. Dont go into this marriage with skepticism, but with faith. It is in your hands to make sure it succeeds, and your wife is looking up to you. If there's stil any atom of hurt from betrayal, lack of trust or disappointment she might be feeling toward u, try to talk to her before/immediately after your wedding. U guys should have a heart-to-heart. Dont fail you both. It is well. Congratulations.

You're such a darling @Wislet. Thanks for your words of comfort and wisdom. I pray that you receive all your petitions from God IJN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Mate Needed In Iyana Iyesi, Sango Ota / Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm / Nigerians In Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.