Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue (1174 Views)

Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi / Ortom: PDP Leadership Has Failed, National Chairman, Ayu Should Resign / Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by ItsTutsi(m): 11:56am On Jan 14, 2023
Thugs destroy Governor Ortom's PDP billboard without Atiku's pictures in Gboko, Benue State

Gboko is also the home town of the PDP National Chairman and one of the LG Governor Ortom is seeking for votes as a Senatorial candidate.

senatordave1
sapele914
YorubaNiBaba
Yamiriflathead
ryloy
oyebanji44
Obaofaba
Kewtt
NgeneUkwenu
duro4chang
yarimo
Kyase
lhordspy
Moh247
blamingthedevil

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by EarlierDawn: 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
APC thugs at work! Pathetic
Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by Kingpin1000: 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
Let him call Wike

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by madridguy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Go and sleep, APC no get time for the useless Ortom.

EarlierDawn:
APC thugs at work! Pathetic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by duro4chang(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Thugs destroy Governor Ortom's PDP billboard without Atiku's pictures in Gboko, Benue State

Gboko is also the home town of the PDP National Chairman and one of the LG Governor Ortom is seeking for votes as a Senatorial candidate.

senatordave1
sapele914
YorubaNiBaba
Yamiriflathead
ryloy
oyebanji44
Obaofaba
Kewtt
NgeneUkwenu
duro4chang
yarimo
Kyase
lhordspy
Moh247
blamingthedevil

That is good. Confusion in the camp of the enemy. They will destroy PDP in Benue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by senatordave1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
duro4chang:
That is good. Confusion in the camp of the enemy. They will destroy PDP in Benue.

Thugs or the masses

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by Coolsperm: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
All this local Yoruba Muslims skull miners sef
Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by Zulum500: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Coolsperm:
All this local Yoruba Muslims skull miners sef

Stop being stupeed..
Alaigbo will be hot next month February grin

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by Jones4190(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
PDP Benue chapter are confused.

ortom is fighting Atiku and Ayu,

Ayu is waiting patiently to suspend him if he openly endorse opposite party.

Jembagh were Ayu come from has three out of the seven local government ortom want to represent at national level are waiting for ortom in February.

suswam group are afraid of telling Benue people to vote another Fulani man.

Father Alia is giving them watowato.
Akume is giving them watowato
APC will win Benue comfortable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by JASONjnr(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ortom had the opportunities to 0erform...but he couldn't do anything in his state..But had funs to lament and be pointing fingers......

Benue people should vote wisely....
Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by Penguin2: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
From East to West to North to South, APC has one signature - thuggery.

They exhibit thuggery everywhere they are found.

But Nigerians are ready for them in 2023.

Ndi ala!
Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by duro4chang(m): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
senatordave1:

Thugs or the masses
Whatever
Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by Penguin2: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jones4190:

Jembagh were Ayu come from has three out of the seven local government ortom want to represent at national level are waiting for ortom in February.

APC will win Benue governorship election comfortably.

But you and I know that Peter Obi is winning Benue in the presidential election except you want to lie to yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by Jones4190(m): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Penguin2:

But you and I know that Peter Obi is winning Benue in the presidential election except you want to lie to yourself.
it will be easier for atiku to win Benue than obi wining, structure matter in politics, in my area were I come from the don't even know peter obi, no one is taking about peter obi, the campaign slogan is no another Fulani man again

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by MadeInTokyo: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ortom will lose his Senatorial election
Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by Honjoshy4u: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jones4190:

But your confused brain didn't tell you how The good people of Benue will vote a party that finished their people and support a evil muslim-muslim devilish ticket.
Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by Jones4190(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

But your confused brain didn't tell you how The good people of Benue will vote a party that finished their people and support a evil muslim-muslim devilish ticket.
you want us to vote obi a friend of Fulani man Atiku?
online handle mop

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by Kyase(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
ItsTutsi:

senatordave1
sapele914
YorubaNiBaba
Yamiriflathead
ryloy
oyebanji44
Obaofaba
Kewtt
NgeneUkwenu
duro4chang
yarimo
Kyase
lhordspy
Moh247
blamingthedevil

Since I came to Benue, I'm yet to see anyone talk good about Ortom and I was opportune to hear first hand the man's atrocities

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by Moh247: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ortom has mind...

After owing workers salary he is posting bill board

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by Brendaniel: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jones4190:

it will be easier for atiku to win Benue than obi wining, structure matter in politics, in my area were I come from the don't even know peter obi, no one is taking about peter obi, the campaign slogan is no another Fulani man again

And where are you from?
Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by Kyase(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
JASONjnr:
Ortom had the opportunities to 0erform...but he couldn't do anything in his state..But had funs to lament and be pointing fingers......

Benue people should vote wisely....

Boss, ortom has been useless and the fingers he had been pointing was just to cover up what he's doing

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by ItsTutsi(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
What is there to suggest Pandora Anini will win Benue apart from ur usual delusion? That's how u say he will win Taraba and plateau
Penguin2:

Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by ItsTutsi(m): 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Are you from Benue state? Pls don't lie
Jones4190:

Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by ItsTutsi(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Buhari lost Benue state with less than 300 votes in 2019 to Atiku. With the height of anti fulani propaganda and PO on the ticket
Honjoshy4u:

Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by YorubaNiBaba(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
ItsTutsi:

senatordave1
sapele914
YorubaNiBaba
Yamiriflathead
ryloy
oyebanji44
Obaofaba
Kewtt
NgeneUkwenu
duro4chang
yarimo
Kyase
lhordspy
Moh247
blamingthedevil

pdp don die now, nah feb 25 we go finally bury am
Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by ItsTutsi(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
What is Tinubu's chances There?
Kyase:

Since I came to Benue, I'm yet to see anyone talk good about Ortom and I was opportune to hear first hand the man's atrocities
Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by Kyase(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
ItsTutsi:
What is Tinubu's chances There?
Pretty good, more than Atiku
Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by Honjoshy4u: 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Buhari lost Benue state with less than 300 votes in 2019 to Atiku. With the height of anti fulani propaganda and PO on the ticket

Then the suffering was not up to this level.
Abi u de you never de bag of rice 35k now
That's if you're not use to cups and sachet paste.
Vote wisely by not voting anything APC.
E get why
Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by dahmie2013: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Good. it is even a governor with sense, it is another thing.
Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by jeromestarks: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Instead of them to destroy the Fulani terrorist killing their women and children daily. They're going after postals.

Never live in close proximity with any Islam if you want a future for your children. Those people are plagues. You cast out plagues.

Imagine killing Deborah in sokoto just like that.
Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by Jones4190(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Are you from Benue state? Pls don't lie
I'm from Benue state, buruku local government but grow up in gboko local government, my mum is from vandeikya local government
Re: Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue by duro4chang(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
pdp don die now, nah feb 25 we go finally bury am
That is good for them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Vote For Any Candidate Supporting CBN's Naira Redesign Policy - Wike / Akpabio May Be The Next Senate President / Breaking: There Has To Be A Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.