Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) (44667 Views)

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office / Boy dies inside well after complaining about evil spirits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You go about Nairaland and you talk too much! Very ignorantly too!!

Weren't you the one I argued with about the high rate of people slumping and dying?

Athletes are currently falling while training and dying do you think it's also cus of their looks too?

Why the rising cases of ordinary people "slumping" and dying unusually then?

I tried writing about it and the post got deleted. Keep quite lady, you don't know what's going on.

It's hard to toe this line of thinking. But I'm too scared i won't even lie. I took the vaccine myself.

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by unclejb2(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
femlad97:
u b mumu....people wey no b police wet con dey slump and die na curse too...nigeria mentality see hypertension...shock...stress dey kill this days...
Dem too get curse wey dey follow dem

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Japastic: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
OGIBRA:
May God reward him base on his hand work...
Very good prayer point.

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by aujile(m): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You go about Nairaland and you talk too much! Very ignorantly too!!

Weren't you the one I argued with about the high rate of people slumping and dying?

Athletes are currently falling while training and dying do you think it's also cus of their looks too?

Why the rising cases of ordinary people "slumping" and dying unusually then?

I tried writing about it and the post got deleted. Keep quite lady, you don't know what's going on.
Most of the causes can be traced to the jabs they took... Governments should should come and answer, they listened to the same voice that was chanting world population reduction expecting them to provide solution for the covid-19 fiasco

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hmm
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by LocalStandard1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
jclassiq:

It's hard to toe this line of thinking. But I'm too scared i won't even lie. I took the vaccine myself.

Things are happening and governments are keeping quiet cus no one wants fingers pointed at them.

There is a pattern and only if records are kept can we see it and know the way forward cus these slumpings and dying is no coincidences.

If you have taken the Vaccines watch your heart beats and your blood and sugar levels. These f*ckers dollout nonsense on people without long term and adequate research for side effects and long term dangers. Now everyone try to rationalize the unknown premature causes of deaths without asking the obvious questions.

3 Likes

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Bantu10: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
markidoo:
That's why I tell my fellow colleagues that this work is 35yrs we've barely done 10 and you're carrying the job on your head.. RIP GALLANT DPO.

Police is evil. This one has died due to curses from families he extorted and even killed
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by badBADbichh(f): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
Something is happening to DPOs in Nigeria.
Na so gunmen kidnap one for plateau.

Anyways, a man who is married to a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men will sit in his car for over 2hours every night when he returns from work before entering his house.

His mind will never be at rest.

Don't be fooled.
A woman you did not disvirgin will forever compare you with the first man who fvcked her and this will make her frustrate you in your own house.

Never marry a non virgin, just fvck her and let others fvck her.

Lolzzzz grin dis guy I too like you!
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
Good news,rot in hell
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by LocalStandard1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
aujile:

Most of the causes can be traced to the jabs they took... Governments should should come and answer, they listened to the same voice that was chanting world population reduction expecting them to provide solution for the covid-19 fiasco

I am telling you! How can any sane person or people listen to people like Bill Gates, the same people advocating for population reductions are the same people pushing for Vaccinations and no one considers it suspicious?

The scamdemic is over now but the fallouts will be legendary. Always never allow yourself be the first to be given anything new. Wait for like a decade first, but some people thing na dem woke and "civilized" pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by OGIBRA(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
severee:

May God reward your father based on his work on earth
AMEEN! AMEEN!! AMEEN!!!
hope u are satisfy now, but can u repeat the same for your father? that is if you have or know ur father..
because i dont know how i or my father relate to the topic...FREE UR MIND FROM HATRED

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by OGIBRA(m): 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Sultty:
I know what u did there. But I'm just wondering will any Nigeria policemen make heaven like this
Lolz, I DIDNT DO ANYTHING OO, BUT THERE ARE SOME PROFESSION IN NIGERIA, THAT I CANT WASTE MY R.I.P ON..

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by OGIBRA(m): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
SwayG:

This prayer strong o cheesy
There are some jobs in nigeria, that u av to tink twice b4 one use R.I.P
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by MaverickA3: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
markidoo:
That's why I tell my fellow colleagues that this work is 35yrs we've barely done 10 and you're carrying the job on your head.. RIP GALLANT DPO.
God bless you for this comment. I just look at some superiors how they act like tomorrow is assured. If you die today, another person will occupy your office the next day after a minute silence. Public service job is to be done with the fear of God and all diligence.
R.I.P to him. May God be with his family
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by essentialone(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
May God reward him based on how he lived on earth.
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Mayeldah(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
They have beat to this one. is dropping the ball, all bad news should come from them.

Meanwhile, no RIP to waste on a Nigerian policeman, they are very wicked people. 99% of them.

2 Likes

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by ejimatic: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1436636/dpo-slumps-dies-inside-office-lagos-photo/
If you are more than 35 years old try to walk for 30 minutes every day. Many people who are ogas or bosses in their places of work rely on cars every day. From car to car from car to car. They may appear healthy but a lot is taking place on the body system. Please ensure walking 30 minutes daily. May God comfort his family!

2 Likes

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by highchief1: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Osariemen12: 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
May he find eternal rest if he never extorted any hard working Nigerian.
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by phemmyfour: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
meobizy:
I am not shocked. Look at his appearance.
yinmu

I ve seen lepa with HBP dropped dead
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by meobizy(f): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
phemmyfour:
yinmu

I ve seen lepa with HBP dropped dead
There are many skinny people who believe exercise is only for looking good.

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by phemmyfour: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
highchief1:
fight fat with everything at ur disposal.I hate weight
HBP does not respect your size

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Covid 19 vaccine at work. Its no coincidence seemingly healthy young people are dying suddenly these days.
The day I watched one of Novak Djokovic interview about the covid-19 vaccine I learned something about it, he said he won't get vaccinated in Australia for the Australian open that he owns his body and must be careful of what goes in as his doctor told him.
RIP to the DPO. But don't rule out BP and blood sugar issue.
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mayeldah:
They have beat to this one. is dropping the ball, all bad news should come from them.

Meanwhile, no RIP to waste on a Nigerian policeman, they are very wicked people. 99% of them.

, Is Still Following The Bad News
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by phemmyfour: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
meobizy:
There are many skinny people who believe exercise is only for looking good.
And footballers that died on the pitch didn't do enough exercise?

No amount of exercise can cure heart related problem
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by highchief1: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
phemmyfour:
HBP does not respect your size
wahala.make we just Dey live Dey go then.The day God call person e begin go
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by meobizy(f): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
phemmyfour:
And footballers that died on the pitch didn't do enough exercise?

No amount of exercise can cure heart related problem
Take it up with kobojunkie.
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by phemmyfour: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
meobizy:
Take it up with kobojunkie.
That one no be human being
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Adesina18111(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Are you a Virgin?....was your mom a virgin or your sister(s)...cos I guess you are talking from experience

quote author=jeromestarks post=120026486]Something is happening to DPOs in Nigeria.

Anyways, a man who is married to a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men will sit in his car for over 2hours every night when he returns from work before entering his house.

Don't be fooled.
A woman you did not disvirgin will forever compare you with the first man who fvcked her and this will make her frustrate you in your own house.

Never marry a non virgin, just fvck her and let others fvck her.[/quote]
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by Jostoman: 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Don't be fooled.

exacly
Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
jclassiq:
Was he vaccinated against Covid-19? If yes, then i honestly think we are done for.

Jesus pls save me.

This guy grin grin grin grin

Were you vaccinated ?

1 Like

Re: SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) by samonak(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Don't be fooled.

Was your mother a virgin when your dad married her? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos) / Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.