Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) (49969 Views)

Joy Nunieh: I Resisted Akpabio’s Oath Of Secrecy To Commit Fraud At NDDC / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” / Coronavirus: Ogun State To Stop Non-Essential Inter-State Movement From Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Slaves of tinubu,
Eternal failures.
I'm proud of my maternal yoruba heritage but I don't support some fools who are hell bent on force-feeding others with the tinubu debacle
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by yemmywesey(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Is it a must to vote in the same Lagos they blame tinubu for, they should go back to Anambra or enugu on Monday and collect their PVC there, and stop playing the victims of injustice all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by kingharzy: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
LOL......
What happened to vawulence na..... what happened to banter upon banter.....

in my space this one no go get leg to back house oooo..... na where im do gragra im masters go come pick am ooo.... im leg for don turn practical for med students and im crew.

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Nchenches: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
joe1309:
they are doing d right thing by securing their region from miscreants like you from southeastern part of Nigeria

How can they secure their region from people of other ethnic groups while we are in one Nigeria? Impossible. You need good education.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Yankee101: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu boys scared
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by KosiGee(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
Watch as they suddenly blame a candidate out of the 14 candidates

The guilty are afraid…

There was no mention of pregnant cow but the fat man has started getting paranoid at even the most innocuous gaze.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by VULCAN(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
The guilty run when no one pursues. Lol

Moh247:
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
I love the advert in the end grin grin grin.....

Dear Nigerians, hardship doesn't know tribe, stop deceiving yourselves....... What sensible Nigerians want right now is to see this country slide out from total collapse. It can hurt you today if it hasn't reached you yet.

Stop these madness of tribalism and vote in a better leader, you cannot continue to be manipulated. Every election period, they will come up with tribal war and after that, they will leave you to die however you care..... At that point another tribe could still be the one to save you and your household....

Vote wisely
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by clems88(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Someone tried reporting this same situation to Nedu on wazobia this week that where she went to collect her card they were not giving cards to those that their name is is not Yoruba , he didn't allow her to talk. I was disappointed
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
yarimo:
for that Comrade saying the truth is now a problem to you. Mteeeew all these people self
What truth are you talking about? Is it that Tinubu didn't do drugs in Chicago and his money forfeited?
grin grin grin
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by KosiGee(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
yemmywesey:
Is it a must to vote in the same Lagos they blame tinubu for, they should go back to Anambra or enugu on Monday and collect their PVC there, and stop playing the victims of injustice all the time.

I have a house in lagos and my business in lagos and because I’m from Anambra state, I can’t collect my pvc in lagos but when it’s time for tax and revenue, the government officials will be at my door step demanding full revenue compliance from me as a lagos resident.

You guys with this sort of mentality should be drowned in the nearest lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Nchenches: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
joe1309:
they are doing d right thing by securing their region from miscreants like you from southeastern part of Nigeria

Igbo land is sweet as well.
Look at the types of sophisticated rifles your unknown gunmen carry in brand new SUVs and other new vehicles in Igbo land to destabilise Igbo land.
Do you think any Igbo would sponsor any Igbo to bring havoc and death to Igbo land? You spread your TAQQIYA and false propaganda.

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by tctrills: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

Am not IPOB or Obi supporter

That shape of head looks like lipsrsealed
Lol. We know what he looks like.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Moh247: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
tctrills:

Lol. We know what he looks like.

Flat
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by tctrills: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

Flat
that's your head oga. Just accept. No one will touch you here.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Moh247: 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
tctrills:
that's your head oga. Just accept. No one will touch you here.

Ipob terrorist and their sit at home would be rejected in Lagos

No referendum no election won't be allowed

2 Likes

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
ubest1:
I am really disappointed by the crowd for not beating hell out of him to pass a message

They would beat him in Yoruba's own Lagos? Them too know say them no fit try am. You sef know.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Viscuz: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

Ipob terrorist and their sit at home would be rejected in Lagos

No referendum no election won't be allowed

No more yarubanza Nissan?
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by jmoore(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
joe1309:
you are d one suffering from dementia, uncultured children from southeast, yeye tribe. The INEC office that was attacked in the southwest was done by southeasterns.

According to those who have NO BRAINS.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
KosiGee:

I have a house in lagos and my business in lagos and because I’m from Anambra state, I can’t collect my pvc in lagos but when it’s time for tax and revenue, the government officials will be at my door step demanding full revenue compliance from me as a lagos resident.

Who asked you to build in Lagos? Is Lagos your father's house? Go back to anambra for your PVC and vote there.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Thebigheart: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
yemmywesey:

Can we also tell the Yoruba dwelling in Delta State who are blaming Gov. Okowa too to go back to their various sates to vote too?

The way some of you talk sometimes makes me believe been ENLIGHTENED is different from been EDUCATED.

You never listen to yourself when typing because I know your spirit was asking you not to type the rubbish above.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by ogbe88(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tflex01:
That lady shouting "you are not an inec" will just kill herself for nothing.

And Tinubu will still be President.
Kindly keep shut, when u see things that are not right, speak up. It's not to late to be wise.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by yemmywesey(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
KosiGee:

Am a Hausa Fulani, I reside in Anambra, I have my business there,
My Hausa brother was seeking for an election into state house of assembly in awka, when he pasted his postals, he started receiving death threats from the indigenes.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

Before nko?
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by knowhowk: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Just another IPOB Zombidient terrorist propaganda. Rubbish.
Life Video is not a Propaganda ...U are the samw as that Thug
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by clinician2x: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
A useless yoruba bastard. Even in his poverty and misery.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by jimetagambo: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
I thought Lagos was no man's land.

Well,no proof the guy was actually doing what the claims he is doing.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by igbosarejews(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
yemmywesey:
I keep saying this, I wished I'm resident in Lagos I can't wait a second to thrust a dagger in any Tinubu Urchîns stomach, that will want to disenfranchised me from voting
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Janajack: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu is a tribal bigot who hates non indigenes, especially Igbos. Tinubu hates Igbos with passion, if he has his way, he will poison all Igbos because of his dead on arrival presidential ambition.

As far as 2023 presidential election is concerned, as far as Tinubu is still alive, Mc Oluomo and Kabaka will chase people away with cutlasses during General election in Lagos.

We call on the Federal Government, DSS to arrest Mc Oluomo and Kabaka now, otherwise Tinubu will pay them to stop non indigenes from voting.

Tinubu is a very wicked and Evil man that is ready to kill people in order to achieve his political ambition.

God bless INEC.
God bless President Buhari.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by akwarandu(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Delusional IPOB TERRORIST Zombidient MODS ALL OVER NL, pushing all sorts of false narratives to promote their IPOB project that's already DOA.

Sense is far from you.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Tflex01: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
ogbe88:
Kindly keep shut, when u see things that are not right, speak up. It's not to late to be wise.

Tell that to your useless parents.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Traplord09: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

Look at them part of people who damage the country up and down

And yet someone above me never like peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Maikanti Baru Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.