Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) (49946 Views)

Joy Nunieh: I Resisted Akpabio’s Oath Of Secrecy To Commit Fraud At NDDC / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” / Coronavirus: Ogun State To Stop Non-Essential Inter-State Movement From Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Patriotsleague: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Naira20:
Those guys disappointed me.
They should have condemned his legs.

You are not INEC staff and you get mind come dey cause confusion.

Dem go remove your head from your neck.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Traplord09: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
hifocus:

Who asked you to build in Lagos? Is Lagos your father's house? Go back to anambra for your PVC and vote there.

Dose Lagos belong to Yorba never ...... .....

People like u we aways end up at bus stop

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by stasius: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
He is lucky someone didn't break bottle on his head.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
knowhowk:
Life Video is not a Propaganda ...U are the samw as that Thug

What is LIFE video? grin
I beg no kill person joor, I'm enjoying EPL Saturday morning soccer matches. grin grin grin
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Gozac: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:
Is not late, the police should trace him and pick him up asap
which police grin grin
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Doyou2019: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
ednut1:
Looking like Tinubu will be disgraced in Lagos
Ojo esin APC to ti su latana.
grin grin
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Doyou2019: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

What is LIFE video? grin
I beg no kill person joor, I'm enjoying EPL Saturday morning soccer matches. grin grin grin

Morning soccer at 4pm
Timubidiots and idiocy grin
Lying liar!
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Doyou2019:

Morning soccer at 4pm
Timubidiots and idiocy grin
Lying liar!

Mumu IPOB zombidient terrorist monkey. It's only 10 24 Am where I am.
Try and get out of your village and see the rest of the world...ok
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Prezzido(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Janajack:
Tinubu is a tribal bigot who hates non indigenes, especially Igbos. Tinubu hates Igbos with passion, if he has his way, he will poison all Igbos because of his dead on arrival presidential ambition.

As far as 2023 presidential election is concerned, as far as Tinubu is still alive, Mc Oluomo and Kabaka will chase people away with cutlasses during General election in Lagos.

We call on the Federal Government, DSS to arrest Mc Oluomo and Kabaka now, otherwise Tinubu will pay them to stop non indigenes from voting.

Tinubu is a very wicked and Evil man that is ready to kill people in order to achieve his political ambition.

God bless INEC.
God bless President Buhari.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Noted
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by cocolacec(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Naira20:

Did you condemn the legs of gunmen who killed INEC officials and set ablaze their offices in the East?
If Nyanmirins try any rubbish in Lagos una go get the Fulani treatment.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by ednut1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Doyou2019:

Ojo esin APC to ti su latana.
grin grin
Pa Amoda ti kan agbako

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Doyou2019: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Mumu IPOB zombidient terrorist monkey. It's only 10 24 Am where I am.
Try and get out of your village and see the rest of the world...ok

More lies. Dey play s'ogbo?
Dumbass!
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Doyou2019:

More lies. Dey play s'ogbo?
Dumbass!

Dumbest NL IPOB zombidient MOFO. Since you are supporting a liar in Pandora pathological lair Obi tuary I can see why you will think that everyone is a lair like your IPOB project.
I beg lost.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Allisgud: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wear tilumbu cap go inec office and be shouting jagaban for life,they will give u ur pvc sharpsharp grin ;Di use that code it work
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Doyou2019: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Dumbest NL IPOB zombidient MOFO. Since you are supporting a liar in Pandora pathological lair Obi tuary I can see why you will think that everyone is a lair like your IPOB project.
I beg lost.
You can go around calling everybody you know IPOB but it would not change the fact that you're just an asshole supporting a treasury-looting drug baron for the peanuts that gets you. Shameless fool!
A FOOL YOU ARE AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by arantess: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
anybody, group of people, candidate that wants to usurp/rig the forthcoming elections, may God almighty cease their life before election day

AMEN
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by 3ple9iner: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
I watched the video and there is nothing to that says a person is not allowing other ethnic group to get there PVC, rather i just see it as a click bait for the person who posted it to get more views.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by arantess: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
cocolacec:

Did you condemn the legs of gunmen who killed INEC officials and set ablaze their offices in the East?
If Nyanmirins try any rubbish in Lagos una go get the Fulani treatment.
all of you supporting evil and planning to rig elections go die
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by gabbytabby: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Na propaganda because she fit shout. They too like to stirrup trouble.

I do have mobility issues and responsible and respectable members of the community are usually designated to assist with PVC collection and that is how I got mine. If Yoruba people beg for assistance will he go there and collect for Igbos. Na shout to enable control of process.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by 5starMan: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
yarimo:
for that Comrade saying the truth is now a problem to you. Mteeeew all these people self
I have a Yoruba Muslim frenemy that has this kind of head... His name is Yahaya
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Memphitz357: 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
Watch as they suddenly blame a candidate out of the 14 candidates
The alarming rate at which your stoopidity and f00lishness keeps rising eheeeeeeen
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by reddingtonblack: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Naira20:

How did he cause confusion, he came out nd he was going his way then she infringe him by recording him nd shouting what are doing inside ... is that not taunting and stupid question. how did people sitting outside know they are putting igbos pvc aside behind close door

Must igbos play victim or cry wolf all the time, their are other tribes in lagos for goodness sake but igbos make everything all about them. even the headline is misleading

in my area nepa were cutting light, they got to a igboman house nd his wife said is because they are igbo nepa want to cut there light despite bypassing undecided shamelessly created a scene
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by reddingtonblack: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Shikini:
Ordinarily, a tout like this would be arrested and prosecuted for obstructing due process but no, obviously, he was put there by authorities in Lagos for that very purpose.

Did you even play the video, every yoruba you people see is a tout/agbero yet you wonder why God dey punish your region with 3rd class
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
I enjoy the two play acting well. Or does anyone has mame of that collection centre?
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by reddingtonblack: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Chickensoup:
That woman has energy to be shouting like that continuously. I don't think he was stopping the PVC collection of non-yoruba citizens but rather trying to use smartness to get his own done without waiting in line.

The most annoying part is, most will just comment base on headline, naa very few get data to verify
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by reddingtonblack: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Validated:
It is obvious Tinubu is losing Lagos. All Obidients in Lagos and SW will collect their PVCs and retire the old thieving drug lord.

Shebi naa igbos get the highest population for Lagos and igbos they give yorubas food money.
Its being a long journey since 1999, buh we won't stop disgracing the igbos at the polls, cos our strength lies in wisdom and not chest beating or Nzorbu Nzorbu cry
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by reddingtonblack: 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
clems88:
Someone tried reporting this same situation to Nedu on wazobia this week that where she went to collect her card they were not giving cards to those that their name is is not Yoruba , he didn't allow her to talk. I was disappointed

Becos Igbos are known for crying wof, cos igbos are known for see fire even when there is no smoke.
They look down than on every other tribe and yet they are the victim, tell a igboman to pay tax in lagos he will be shouting is it because i'm igbo buh these nonentities pay tax in east, here are ticket from anambra

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Memphitz357: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120030346][/quote]
Naaaaa, nigga!!!!
You iz a brain dead muthafucka!!!
Just like your thieving principal, Tinubu!!!
F**king APC Urchin
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Acidosis(m): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
They let him go without a fractured leg?
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by reddingtonblack: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
stasius:
He is lucky someone didn't break bottle on his head.

Have you forgotten so soon, how alaba boyz were dealt with by agbero, feel free to search for the thread on NL.

Yorubas are loving and friendly people, buh if you say una head dey touch una go collect wotowoto. Common sense requires when you go to other people's home you show some respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead / Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.