Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) (49956 Views)

Joy Nunieh: I Resisted Akpabio’s Oath Of Secrecy To Commit Fraud At NDDC / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” / Coronavirus: Ogun State To Stop Non-Essential Inter-State Movement From Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by amuwo1980: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
This election shud be gun for gun , knife for knife , fight to finish . Dont be scared they too can die
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by ASAPFERG: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
go and collect your pvc in igboland
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by yemmywesey(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
igbosarejews:

I keep saying this, I wished I'm resident in Lagos I can't wait a second to thrust a dagger in any Tinubu Urchîns stomach, that will want to disenfranchised me from voting

Just keep voting and focusing on your business in your state of origin
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by stasius: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Have you forgotten so soon, how alaba boyz were dealt with by agbero, feel free to search for the thread on NL.

Yorubas are loving and friendly people, buh if you say una head dey touch una go collect wotowoto. Common sense requires when you go to other people's home you show some respect.

So, by this are you in support of his act?
So you mean non-Yoruba citizens are not allowed to collect their PVC and vote in Yoruba lands because they are not Yoruba?
Is that so?
Don't forget there are Yorubas in Onitsha, Kebbi, Bauchi and Calabar. So they should not collect their PVCs and vote in those states too abi

It's a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by JOemmy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
The accommodators are doing what they know how to do best only in the south west u will see something like this in the whole nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Venom11(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Realist12:
These same people with victim mentality . Nsogbu Nsogbu chants should be used to counter the IPOB disenfranchising the Easterners .

Don't b stupid... Simple question, what's his job inside, that's not a motor park.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Starcy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
They no do me well. They could have disfigure his face for him then he will know where to keep himself for good
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Darkjudge24: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Propaganda, because nothing dey there
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Albertgr8: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:
Is not late, the police should trace him and pick him up asap
Nigeria police
Lol
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by brainint: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
As you collect your PVC,see where to thumbprint next month.

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by KeyEndurance: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Some People Can Risk Their Life Sha
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by pacespot(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nigerians doing police job by themselves since APC took over in 2015. This regime is riddled with all sorts of impunity and nonchalant abuse of authority.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Emir22: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
Do you seriously bother about this people?
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by reddingtonblack: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
stasius:

So, by this are you in support of his act?
So you mean non-Yoruba citizens are not allowed to collect their PVC and vote in Yoruba lands because they are not Yoruba?
Is that so?
Don't forget there are Yorubas in Onitsha, Kebbi, Bauchi and Calabar. So they should not collect their PVCs and vote in those states too abi

It's a pity!

Since 1999 till 2019 ... mention one time Igbos in lagos or sw were disenfranchised from voting. igbos are not the only visitors in lagos why must it be only igbos crying wolf all the time. watch the video with a neutral mind, i guess the guy was just hustling to get his own PVC, by man no man nd leave the place ... i can relate because i did the same at inec office tew, within 60min max, was in & out i can imagine a gurl naw jumping in my front calling me a thug and all that nonsense the lady was saying in the video .. did you see any guy collaborate her claim.

There are few yorubas in afghanEastern no doubt, but they are never in the news or seen attacking & insult there host. igbos own tew much anywhere they go

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by OsunOriginal: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
newnet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fnmwlCGXDE

It is sad to note that up till now that Nigeria is drowning and many Nigerians are escaping to other countries, some Nigerians still do not wish for a peaceful and fair election to be conducted in Nigeria.

We all acknowledge that the problem of this country is bad leadership and the only way to save Nigeria now is for a competent leader to be elected to lead Nigeria and the only way to achieve this is through peaceful election.

A Thug was seen in Lagos recently trying to block non-Yorubas from getting their PVC which shows that many people are still blinded by tribal politics, a vice that greedy politicians depend on to perpetuate themselves in office, and that is why everyone is groaning.

People need to be guided concerning the coming elections if Nigeria will ever survive.

These noisy igbos are just complicating issues for themselves. If we Yorubas don't want you to vote, it is on election day we will ambush you. But why do we need to do that? How many are they, igbos put together across nigeria?
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by cocolacec(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
arantess:

all of you supporting evil and planning to rig elections go die
Back to sender to you and family,ewu Ipob.How many human meat you don consume today?
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by stasius: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Since 1999 till 2019 ... mention one time Igbos in lagos or sw were disenfranchised from voting. igbos are not the only visitors in lagos why must it be only igbos crying wolf all the time. watch the video with a neutral mind, i guess the guy was just hustling to get his own PVC, by man no man nd leave the place ... i can relate because i did the same at inec office tew, within 60min max, was in & out i can imagine a gurl naw jumping in my front calling me a thug and all that nonsense the lady was saying in the video .. did you see any guy collaborate her claim.

There are few yorubas in afghanEastern no doubt, but they are never in the news or seen attacking & insult there host. igbos own tew much anywhere they go

The post didn't say Igbos. It says Non-Yorubas. So don't deviate sir. Good night.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by samz77: 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
beat him now so that we can send you easterners back to your potopoto village. Ipob Afghaneastern Biafra republic people
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by 2016v2017: 6:19am On Jan 15, 2023
Shikini:
Ordinarily, a tout like this would be arrested and prosecuted for obstructing due process but no, obviously, he was put there by authorities in Lagos for that very purpose.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by reddingtonblack: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2023
stasius:

The post didn't say Igbos. It says Non-Yorubas. So don't deviate sir. Good night.

Apparently You didnt watch the video, because "igbos " were specifically mentioned in the video.

the OP was just trying to make it more sensational i guess that is why he used, Non-yorubas. Gud Morning
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by iammolise(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2023
yarimo:
for that Comrade saying the truth is now a problem to you. Mteeeew all these people self
see head... And I think say I get horn grin
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by gabbytabby: 6:39am On Jan 18, 2023
Naira20:
Those guys disappointed me.
They should have condemned his legs.

You are not INEC staff and you get mind come dey cause confusion.

Na propaganda because she fit shout. They too like to stirrup trouble.

I do have mobility issues and responsible and respectable members of the community are usually designated to assist with PVC collection and that is how I got mine. If Yoruba people beg for assistance will he go there and collect for Igbos. Na shout to enable control of process.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Naira20: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2023
Try read what you wrote again and ask yourself these questions:

Does he look responsible to you?
What right does he have over others, is he an INEC staff?

The person who recorded the video is Yoruba and was so miffed at the injustice that she voiced out.

Guys should stop stoking the fire of violence.
Tinubu's ambition shouldn't make us hate ibos.
There are other Yoruba candidates who are not making this election tribal even though they sense Peter Obi is a strong Contender.

Tinubu is the one heating up the polity.
They should leave people to make their choice.
gabbytabby:
Na propaganda because she fit shout. They too like to stirrup trouble.

I do have mobility issues and responsible and respectable members of the community are usually designated to assist with PVC collection and that is how I got mine. If Yoruba people beg for assistance will he go there and collect for Igbos. Na shout to enable control of process.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by gabbytabby: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2023
The woman is clearly igbo and nobody hates igbo. Their sense of entitlement and greed without reciprocity in their own region is what causes irritations.

You want to keep your own to yourself but still fight to control other people own.

You look responsible.

Everybody go make him own choice inspite of intimidators and noise makers. Wetin concern Tinubu with matter for ward.

Naira20:
Try read what you wrote again and ask yourself these questions:

Does he look responsible to you?
What right does he have over others, is he an INEC staff?

The person who recorded the video is Yoruba and was so miffed at the injustice that she voiced out.

Guys should stop stoking the fire of violence.
Tinubu's ambition shouldn't make us hate ibos.
There are other Yoruba candidates who are not making this election tribal even though they sense Peter Obi is a strong Contender.

Tinubu is the one heating up the polity.
They should leave people to make their choice.
Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by Naira20: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2023
The woman is IBO?
Maybe you watched a different clip.
That said,
Rid yourself of that jaundiced thinking. There are good and bad people everywhere.

What is emilokan? Is that not entitled mentality?
Is Tinubu IBO?
The acquisition of most choice lands in Lagos by Tinubu is what? Selflessness abi?

Is Tinubu not greedy?

Tinubu is a disgrace to all omoluabis and shouldn't drag us into his useless selfish ambition.

Ibos have been living with Yoruba's before Tinubu was born, we can't become enemies because of Tinubu and his misguided bigots
gabbytabby:
The woman is clearly igbo and nobody hates igbo. Their sense of entitlement and greed without reciprocity in their own region is what causes irritations.

You want to keep your own to yourself but still fight to control other people own.

You look responsible.

Re: Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) by gabbytabby: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2023
I am indigenous lagosian and still go about my own life irrespective of what is going on in others. What is your fixation with Tinubu did he acquire lands from your kinsmen without paying for it.

Did I say anything about good and bad people and you think I don't know this na guilty conscience dey cause your perpetual ramblings.

We in lagos know and trust Tinubu and are happy to keep entrusting him with lagos development. I know he surrounds himself with good mentors he is a loyal man and when he says emilokan he means he has patiently sown good fruits, built good relationships and he is ready to serve. Does a man who has sown good fruits not deserve to be entrusted absolutely. At this point to him it's all about leaving a good legacy and I know he will not dissappoint.

Your man on the other hand is just jumping from pillar to post with no loyal bone in his body. Today APGA, tomorrow PDP, and now LP, no consistency and no commitment to any ideology. Seeking power for power sake. His wife is even an alumni of my secondary school so I know about them.

Don't let me start cos I really am not happy with the state of Nigerian politics and would rather God send our own rawlings but based on the people in front of us, Tinubu is the best candidate because he does mean well for this country instead of Dubai landlord who wants to be rulling Nigeria from Dubai and his disloyal stooge and opportunist.
Naira20:
The woman is IBO?
Maybe you watched a different clip.
That said,
Rid yourself of that jaundiced thinking. There are good and bad people everywhere.

What is emilokan? Is that not entitled mentality?
Is Tinubu IBO?
The acquisition of most choice lands in Lagos by Tinubu is what? Selflessness abi?

Is Tinubu not greedy?

Tinubu is a disgrace to all omoluabis and shouldn't drag us into his useless selfish ambition.

Ibos have been living with Yoruba's before Tinubu was born, we can't become enemies because of Tinubu and his misguided bigots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Arrests Soldier For Driving Against Traffic - Photos / Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill / Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.