Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi (2116 Views)

Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) / Picture Of Benue Indigenes Fleeing Their Community In The Night. / They Will Never Show You This About Millions Of Benue Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by alsudan: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
That Peter Obi will win my home State of Benue is not up for debate, the question is by what margin (70%, 80% or 90%)? I will settle for 85%.

In Benue it’s YES FATHER and OBIdient as the pictures will prove for the Agbado doubters.

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by alsudan: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Responses from Benue Citizens who are 100% OBIDIENT.

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by alsudan: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
More Reactions, the Urchin the collect.

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
alsudan:
More Reactions, the Urchin the collect.
The idiot is not Igbo he clone Igbo name I know him on Facebook

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by OgaTheTop2: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
post=120025915:

Typical agbado urchin...they can clone anything.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by sweetonugbu: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
OBI for YOU, OBI for ME, OBI for ALL of US.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by TimFisher2: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2023

There is something historical about this election.

That will shock Agbados.

It is a case of marking Messi...while you left Di Maria unchecked

Which resulted to the massacre of the opponent.

Let me stop ... I don't want to elaborate further.

Peter Obi go and prepare your Presidential inauguration speech for 2023.

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by NothingDoMe: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
post=120025915:

Yeah that's the typical modus operandi of agbado Urchins

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by alsudan: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
post=120025915:

Would have been surprised. This Thiefnubuu tactic too is clearly not working.

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by alsudan: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kyase the Afonja Urchin who pretends to be from Benue, Oya come and tell us how nobody knows Obi in Benue. grin

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by mycar: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Peter Obi is very likely to win Benue State.

This is good news for the working country we deserve in our time.

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by Kyase(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
alsudan:
Kyase the Afonja Urchin who pretends to be from Benue, Oya come and tell us how nobody knows Obi in Benue. grin
Everybody knows I'm from Benue except you oga
Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by macdongenius: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Good move Benue. Kogi, Nasarawa, Kwara, Plateau make una follow people wey know road. No voting based on tribe and religion. Only competence.

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by nameo: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kyase:

He said you said nobody knows Obi in Benue na
Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by Kyase(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
nameo:

He said you said nobody knows Obi in Benue na

Nawaoooo show me where.
I maintained that obi votes will come from, makurdi, gboko and zone c
Go read my previous post about this
Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by Gadafii: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
I really want to commend tilinbu image makers, to be an urchin no easy, these guys are trying

You decided to align with a man that can’t even stand upright, can’t hold bottle water, can’t hold flag, a man that soil his pants publicly, a supposed Muslim that can’t recite the most important Surah in the Quran, a man that has lost touch with reality, a man that’s publicly uttered words that are not clear, urchins are evil and demonic just like Apc

If fashola or osinbajo was the flag bearer I assure you that their job would have been easier, but because of the meager 30k they earn monthly they sold their brains and conscience

May tinubu happen to every of his supporters, when next they tell you tinubu did this and that for Lagos, because of that we should vote for hun ask them, because Kanu nwankwo, Tati no west, jj okocha won gold medals atlant96, does that mean we should field them in 2023 World Cup?

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by NothingDoMe: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi is very likely to win Benue State.

This is good news for the working country we deserve in our time.
Before you see Ortom confident about endorsing Obi who is not even a party member then you know that Benue is for LP.

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by nameo: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kyase:

Nawaoooo show me where.
I maintained that obi votes will come from, makurdi, gboko and zone c
Go read my previous post about this

Ok ...no wahala

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by franchasng: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
TimFisher2:

There is something historical about this election.

That will shock Agbados.

It is a case of marking Messi...while you left Di Maria unchecked

Which resulted to the massacre of the opponent.

Let me stop ... I don't want to elaborate further.

Peter Obi go and prepare your Presidential inauguration speech for 2023.
Hahahahaha, Idiomatic Expression ati Oxymoron cheesy
Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by sukar886: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mad urchins everywhere
Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by Doyou2019: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
alsudan:

That idiot used to be a chronic bet9ja gambler on here couple of years ago. I remember him wella.

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by Kyase(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Doyou2019:

That idiot used to be a chronic bet9ja gambler on here couple of years ago. I remember him wella.

Hahaha
In my life I never play bet
See this one.
Una resemble una master obi with lies
Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by Doyou2019: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kyase:

Hahaha
In my life I never play bet
See this one.
Una resemble una master obi with lies

I go repeat am. This guy na chronic gambler in those bet9ja threads from back in the day. You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by Kyase(m): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Doyou2019:

I go repeat am. This guy na chronic gambler in those bet9ja threads from back in the day. You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time.
Lamentation of an impotent man grin
Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by JudgeWilson(m): 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kyase:

Oga you're not from Benue, if truly you're from Benue then you're an Efulefu. Do you know what Efulefu mean in Idoma language? It means you're the most useless person in Benue. A bastard that point his father's house with his left finger. Go Benue go talk that rubbish if you no go collect wotowoto. OLila like you

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by Doyou2019: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kyase:

Lamentation of an impotent man grin

I got kids but they don't do gambling. Iwo lo mo ibi to ti ri okobo. Maybe it runs in the family grin

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by Kyase(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
JudgeWilson:

Oga you're not from Benue, if truly you're from Benue then you're an Efulefu. Do you know what Efulefu mean in Idoma language? It means you're the most useless person in Benue. A bastard that point his father's house with his left finger. Go Benue go talk that rubbish if you no go collect wotowoto. OLila like you
Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by Kyase(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Doyou2019:

I got kids but they don't do gambling. Iwo lo mo ibi to ti ri okobo. Maybe it runs in the family grin

Ask your wife, who really get those children grin
Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by Doyou2019: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kyase:

Ask your wife, who really get those children grin
E maa gbo werey okobo!!! Bumbling fool! I sure say you be bastard as you dey. E really show!
O je lo wa ise se. Eleribu gambler ofo!

Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by Kyase(m): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Doyou2019:

E maa gbo werey okobo!!!
Bumbling fool!
I sure say you be bastard as you dey. E really show!

O je lo wa ise se. Eleribu gambler ofo!

Well, this is unlike me
Sorry about that, you are not impotent
Sorry boss.
Re: Benue Indigenes “roast” Igbo Urcin for taking A DigAt Peter Obi by LocalStandard1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kyase:

Well, this is unlike me
Sorry about that, you are not impotent
Sorry boss.
Baba you have been defeated, go to bed abeg. Your matter too much, you lie, you cheat, you support wrong things, now you are a chronic gambler. No wonder you support Buhari and Tinubu.

See The Number Of Engagements Peter Obi's Has In Few Hours / The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. / CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery