Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery (2157 Views)

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by franchasofficia: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2023
Good news guys. Today we will be hearing from the horses mouth on what he discovered during his legal expedition in the United State of America to unmask a decade long identity fraud involving an INEC foisted Nigerian President.

According to Atiku's media team, the following will be happening today:

1. Atiku will hold a world press conference today

2. Venue :Shehu Musa β€˜Yar’adua auditorium Wuse 2 Abuja Nigeria

3. Time 3pm Nigerian time

4. Topic showcasing a deposition of a forged certificate

5. Certified True Copy of the deposition will be circulated

6. The audio of the deposition will also be circulated

7. Judge Nancy Maldonado’s conclusions will be on display

8 No room for propaganda and falsification

9. The Presidential Elections of 25th February 2023 was massively rigged by Mahmoud Yakubu

10. No mago- mago or wuru-wuru can stop it

11.Nigerians and the international community are eagerly waiting to unmask monumental forgery

12. Our National Pride the office of the President will be preserved

13. All our relevant institutions must be activated to do justice on this matter and we must learn from the USA to secure our national assets and our revered institutions .

14. Come one come all

11 Likes

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by Dpen11(f): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2023
We go hear am
Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by PrinceOfLagos: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2023
Good

3 Likes

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by Alchemy528: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2023
Nigeria's electoral process should ensure that candidates meet the necessary qualifications."

4 Likes

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2023
We now have people who will speak πŸ—£οΈ up in Nigeria . Congrats

5 Likes

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by Felimax(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2023
Scatter it all.
You will see broad daylight display of Tinubu boys.
I hope the country will be safe
Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by KingKO22: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2023
Ok
Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by killsmith(f): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2023
The zombie slaves have gone offline to receive instructions on the lies to spread.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by KingKO22: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2023
With this international engagement I believe our IPOBidients too would have something to entertain themselves till 2031

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by KingKO22: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2023
killsmith:
The zombie slaves have gone offline to receive instructions on the lies to spread.

Don't you expect losers to cry and wail πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Do you think it's easy to remain loser since independent πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by Felimax(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2023
KingKO22:
With this international engagement I believe our IPOBidients too would have something to entertain themselves till 2031

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€

Wetin concern IPOB for this matter now?

8 Likes

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by killsmith(f): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2023
KingKO22:

Don't you expect losers to cry and wail πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Do you think it's easy to remain loser since independent πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Real life failures using Nairaland to feel better. Get out of my mention you worthless piece of shiite.

8 Likes

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by KingKO22: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2023
Felimax:
Scatter it all.
You will see broad daylight display of Tinubu boys.
I hope the country will be safe

Na Ekpa go scatter your IPOB republic

1 Like

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by Legalaffairs(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2023
killsmith:

Real life failures using Nairaland to feel better. Get out of of my mention you worthless piece of shiite.

A PIECE OF SHIITE HAS MORE VALUE. IT CAN FEED FLIES AT LEAST.

FIND SOMETHING MORE WORTHLESS..

1 Like

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by FreeStuffsNG: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2023
franchasofficia:
Good news guys. Today we will be hearing from the horses mouth on what he discovered during his legal expedition in the United State of America to unmask a decade long identity fraud involving an INEC foisted Nigerian President.

9. The Presidential Elections of 25th February 2023 was massively rigged by Mahmoud Yakubu

11.Nigerians and the international community are eagerly waiting to unmask monumental forgery

13. All our relevant institutions must be activated to do justice on this matter and we must learn from the USA to secure our national assets and our revered institutions .

14. Come one come all

Rule 8: Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Mynd44
Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by ayokellany: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku is a comedian you can take that to the bamk

6 Likes

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by franchasofficia: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Rule 8: Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Mynd44
What's false information?

Wait till 3pm and see if its false.

Lover of iniquity.

People with no honor shocked

FreeStuffsNG:

You're posting false information on Nairaland and you have broken rule 8
Why are you scared of Atiku's World Press conference?

Why do you love criminality and corruption so much? All because of tribalism you chose to continue to support criminality, injustice and illegality, where is your conscience ?

I hope you are getting well paid for all these your support for injustice and criminality? If not, you are shortchanging your generation.

People like Keyamo and co are doing theirs and being heavily rewarded in exchange for any natural consequences but you unpaid tribal-religious bigots doing it for clout, fun and bigotry will definitely reap the fruit of your evil supports in years to come, its a must. Remember my words this day.

I am supporting Peter Obi based on the fact that he has integrity to a very great level compared to any other Nigerian politician alive today.

If it were to be Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzo Kalu, Ike Ekweremadu, Chimaraoke Nnamani, Theodore Orji, Ikedi Ohakima or any other criminal minded Igbo politician that contested in 2023, God forbid I support them.

I don't support politicians based on their tribe. J have been condemning Hope Uzodinma Imo state Governor, I condemned Ex Abia Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, I don't fancy Charles Soludo current Anambra Governor anymore even though I routed for him during the election but his policies since he got sworn in have never brought the expected change we desire in Anambra, so I am no longer his fan. I routed for current Abia state Governor Alex Otti but the moment he start doing nonsense I will seize my support for him, that's how we role but unfortunately most of you current generation of Yoruba Youths have become dangerous, senseless tribal-religious bigots who see no wrong in anything a Yoruba politician does but see everything wrong in whatever an Igbo politician does except that politician joins APC or supporting Tinubu.

I have always supported Prof Yemi Osinbajo who is an APC politician, I cherish Akinwunmi Adesina who was in PDP, I cherish Adeleke of Osun who is Yoruba and in PDP, I am indifferent about Fayemi who is in APC.

I love the current Minister of Interior a Yoruba man appointed by Tinubu cos he is performing beyond expectations. But can same be said of most of you shameless, irredeemable crop of Yoruba youths that have been turned to monsters by Tinubu's APC politics?

Continue you hear, forces of nature and life will definitely reward me and you according to our deeds.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by FreeStuffsNG: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2023
franchasofficia:

Lover of iniquity.

You're posting false information on Nairaland and you have broken rule 8

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by Ofunaofu: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by LegallyBlunt: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2023
The truth must be logically pursued, no matter whose ox is gored.
Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by Rayban26: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2023
franchasofficia:

Lover of iniquity.

Leave him always counting on that mod to aid their dirty work. Freestuffs na scammer are you surprised

3 Likes

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by Felimax(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2023
KingKO22:

Na Ekpa go scatter your IPOB republic

Confirm Delta boy. I have no business with IPOB.
Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by jahsharon: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2023
franchasofficia:

14. Come one come all

Una go Explain Tire, because No Evidence.

Cry, weep, wail. Losers are known for that. We cannot humiliate you from Nigeria to American Courts, and ask you not to cry, that will be animal cruelty. So, cry very well

1 Like

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by TooMuchStuff: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2023
Prefer BAT to Fulani Atiku

No Fulani to Fulani Presidency

On OBI we Stand

1 Like

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by Xscape1993(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2023
This strange man call Tinubu is a fraudulent man.
Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by Bigkoko: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2023
If Asiwaju refused to do the needful, Nigerian youths should get ready to hit the street and go drag him out!

Ruling me & my family is not a turn by turn thing. I never had an agreement with anyone to rule me and my family in a turn by turn way!

If Asiwaju wants Emilokan, he should fight for Oduduwa Republic and rule them with his Agberos and e-rats. T-Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by Finestgurlie(f): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2023
today we feast on agbado

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by KanwuliaExtra: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2023
Na real 'world conference'. . . .

Tell us about the 'BIIIIIIIIIIIGGGG FISH' your 'fishing expedition' caught to feed Nigeria biko. grin

Maybe the AGBODORUFFIANS will stop calling Obi's name finally. cheesy

POP-AGBADO time please. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by favor914: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2023
KingKO22:

Killsmith See as you done expose yourself to ridicule.
Re: CSU: Atiku Holds World Press Conference On Tinubu Certificate Forgery by Killerofpigs: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2023
Omo... The criminals day of reckoning is here!!

The downfall starts NOW

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank Team In Nigeria / Pictures Of Jos Mayhem: Oh My God! / Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.