Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP (20778 Views)

Wike Warns Julius Berger After Paying 80% Upfront For Road Contracts (Video) / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by okorogodwin4(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
I said it and iam still saying it that wike is a clown toothless zombie

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by saysoo: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
2mercy:

https://guardian.ng/news/g5-governors-will-soon-shut-door-of-reconciliation-wike-warns-pdp/
Wike you are a drowning man
Political oblivion await.
Very poor decision by Wike. PDP do not need you again.

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by princeemma69: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wike dey play, just dey play. I thought you said You will announce your candidate by January, which reconciliation are you waiting for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Jevica: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
He don cry so tey he is waiting for Atiku to tell him sorry. E don do lol
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Ancestortinubu: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Still blabbing?
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by MrPristine: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wike should go to hell, he has lost relevance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Felimax(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
That him and his G5 never come to their senses has been my prayer and it has gradually come to pass.

Before their very eyes they will watch the swearing in of Atiku few months from now then they will scale up their level of stupidity.

Wike move on!
If PDP loose Rivers State make I know wetin cause am.

2 Likes

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Allisgud: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Make them reconcile today rivers is alreyfor obi
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by alabo1: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
deltateam:
Wike is turning to a drama king.

Not just a drama king. He is showing is true narcissistic nature. He is however heading to political irrelevance.

2 Likes

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Tonyavaro: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2023

Enjoy powerful bass and crystal clear sound with a long playtime so you can enjoy your music without distortion !

supports memory card, auxiliary port, strap carriage , FM radio etc.

Price - N20,000

Payment on delivery nationwide via GIG logistics.

call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by tabaralph: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
LilMissRobbie:
Wike is Obidient. Two G-5 governors have openly sided with Obi, the rest are on track too. If they aren't speaking in one voice, don't you think that there would've been problems amongst them by now? It's just a matter of time now.
Tick tak tick tak….time is ticking February is just few days away, everybody will soon calm down
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by desiredhome: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Watin wike really want?

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by alimiadedayo1: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
LilMissRobbie:
Wike is Obidient. Two G-5 governors have openly sided with Obi, the rest are on track too. If they aren't speaking in one voice, don't you think that there would've been problems amongst them by now? It's just a matter of time now.
dont you have brain he said he has not endorsed Peter obi and he cannot endorse me because he has no chance of winning the election
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Amayabor1: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
I thought you have shut the door? Clown!

2 Likes

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Ginger09: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
pol23:
you’re actually waiting for reconciliation…. For real..
I’d advise you to join Peter Obi, but what happens if He no win?
When election na next month.

Obi will win but if wike supports him and Obi lost,it will be in history wike wrote his name on gold rather supporting any other presidential aspirant and be disliked by most Nigerians
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by rolams(m): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
This yeye man still dey shout G-5? The door that Atiku has already destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Oyiboman69: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
affable4:
I remember losing my departmental election in my final year. I was obviously worked against just because I refused to buy and share drinks, knowing fully well that I have good intent.

I just wanted to work for the department fully, while using that opportunity to make good and valuable connections.

I lost.

One of my junior colleagues in third year put up an article on the departmental board titled ' A wise man should know his limit'.

I caught my sub and moved on.

Fast forward after I graduated and was still in school fixing one or two, it was time for departmental election. The guy that put up the write-up after I lost was hoping on having an easy ride since he was the out going presidents candidate.

Hmmmmm

I jejely brought the whole plan to the notice of the lecturer assistant then that was a good friend of mine. We got involved and organised a free and fair election and the right candidate won.

I wasn't petty enough to write a rebuttal. I learnt my lesson from his write-up and moved on.

BUT UNCLE WIKE SHOULD THREAD CAREFULLY AND SHOULD KNOW HIS LIMITS.
worry not my friend... Wike is a smart politician which everyone needs his support
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by uba1991: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Cry cry Wike, Atiku don already move.

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by sisisioge: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
E don dey tire them....soon, them go become irrelevant grin

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Oyiboman69: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
milkySperm:
He is still threatening?

Let him begin to act, we are already tired of his political pranks

he doesn't need to act...just standby and look, that's just all he has to do and I think you understand the result of such action....
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by blank(f): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
morikee:
Wike you are no longer relevant continue acting childish with your Anti Party behavior.

Woke will always be relevant. If he decides on a candidate, I can assure you that the South South, not just Rivers will take note and work to deliver the candidate.

He has a lot of clout right now. I hope he eventually endorses Peter Obi. Will make it easier for us.
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by ElSudani: 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wike should go and rest. The elections are only a few weeks away.

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by SSSS4: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Uhmmm wetin wike self want? and Atiku has move on for long.

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by 1972xy: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Oga do your worst . You are dwelling too long on Nyeba Nyeba . Do your worst if you can. Pdp will not shift ground for your selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by donnie2016: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
LilMissRobbie:
I'm from Vandeikya in Benue state.The governor is currently on a campaign tour of my senatorial zone A.He just completed the tour this evening in konshisha local government and in all of his stops,he never mentioned Obi's name or labour party anytime, rather he is been persuading the people to"vote for all the PDP candidates"so I don't understand why you guys go on the internet saying Ortom has endorsed Obi

2 Likes

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by sucess001(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
The best bet for Wike is to remain in PDP. He will be treated as a traitor or pariah in other parties.

Even if they support LP, they won't win their re-elections.

That's why they are subliminally extending reconciliation leaves to PDP.

PDP leaders should meet with them a d give them some sort of concessions to save face.

If they reallign with PDP...the momentum will tilt the race in pdp's favour

2 Likes

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by affable4(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
1Dray:

You never wrote this Article when Atiku betrayed Jonathan. What's your point here. Ever heard of karma? That's what is working against Atiku not Wike.

Just a way of saying he should be careful. If he wants to fight, he should fight forward.

Which one is fighting and looking back, hoping the other party will make a turn.
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by ufuosman(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Felabrity:
Move on

Atiku has moved on
is like Wike no dey see am say Atiku don move on
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by donnie2016: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
ecolime:
Wike and Co. should just forget about PDP at the central. Their relationship is strained forever.

Fulani men no dey forget. Atiku go do am strong thing even with a 'fake reconciliation'.

G5 surest bet is working with Peter Obi if they don't wanna lose all relavance after February.
I'm from Benue state and what's on ground here makes it very impracticable for Ortom to work for Obi.While Ortom is pushing for the PDP, Herman Hembe who's his arc political enemy and gubernatorial candidate of the labor party is pushing for Obi.At the same time, labor has set of candidates for various positions(though paper weights/jokers) busy campaigning hard against Ortom and PDP in general, so how do Ortom suddenly start endorsing Obi on the ground?mind you that given the level of illiteracy here, it's party symbols that are used in campaigns and not candidates as you may think.

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by ufuosman(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
ecolime:
Wike and Co. should just forget about PDP at the central. Their relationship is strained forever.

Fulani men no dey forget. Atiku go do am strong thing even with a 'fake reconciliation'.

G5 surest bet is working with Peter Obi if they don't wanna lose all relavance after February.
Wike suppose know dis game bt with all dis he act many don look am as man wen no sabi d game... E don too lament na is no longer relevant

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by ufuosman(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wike your drama don too much

Atiku maturity towards ur ranting is something must politicians need to study. Politics is not abt noise

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Derick1122: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wike is a politician he knows the game he wants to play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Reopens Maiduguri Airport For Sheriff / APC Dissociates Self From National Assembly Siege / South-south Governors Ask CJN Onnoghen To Shun CCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.