Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP (20776 Views)

Wike Warns Julius Berger After Paying 80% Upfront For Road Contracts (Video) / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by mhmsadyq(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
The failed tik tok comedian in his act...

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by adioolayi(m): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ogbeni...do your worse. ...

PDP/Atiku don look away grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by mycar: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
undecided
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Samogloby: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Did you read the Wike rant at all or you failed to understand the write up
LilMissRobbie:
Wike is Obidient. Two G-5 governors have openly sided with Obi, the rest are on track too. If they aren't speaking in one voice, don't you think that there would've been problems amongst them by now? It's just a matter of time now.
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by EDOLUWA: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
ATiKU is winning wether G5 declare for him or not

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by nesphil(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by zoedew: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
ASSOCIATING AS ONE NATION SHOULD GO BEYOND IT BEING A SLOGAN. IT SHOULD BE BASED ON EQUITY AND FAIRNESS. NO PART OF NIGERIA SHOULD ARROGATE TO ITSELF SUPERIORITY OVER THE OTHER PARTS.
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by DOM7: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Shame on you with your childish attitude! They achieve much and gone far without you.which reconcilation you want again? How many meetings and people met with you for reconcilation? You just want to be favoured at against some people selfish and proud, I bet you you are not a politician.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by NothingDoMe: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
sheftyxz:
Wike for jagaban
Hell will freeze over first cheesy
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Badonasty(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lol…wike really needs help

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Kajaard: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nobody cares about the G5 governors anymore.

Wike should wake up.

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Cholison(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Who will trust a Woke to watch his back?

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by tunapawizzy: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wike sounds like a girl that is too shy to tell a guy she wants to have sex with him, and then repeatedly tells the guy "be pressing ur phone there, i will soon be going to my house o"

11 Likes

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Validated: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Drowning Wike, we warned you. You are gone politically. Even Atiku has seen the hollowness in Wike's tantrums. You can only boast but cannot force electorates. Even Lagos where Tinubu holds away is already slipping off his grips, yet some useless noise maker is promising to deliver Rivers State. Wike should know that all past Governors of Rivers could not stop PDP in Rivers. Amaechi fought with Federal might and failed, is it a noise making governor?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by dyera(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
TimFisher2:
grin

Atiku would have become the President if he had not betrayed Jonathan and wait for his turn

He would have become the president in 2019 as PDP would still be the ruling party.
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Honjoshy4u: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Use padlock Wike... Atiku/PDP no send you anymore. Go with Obi, better for you but anything Tinubu or APC ..,... You go hear from the good people of Rivers State and South - south

3 Likes

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by snowball11(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Abeg shut door and shut your mouth as well. Your antics are becoming stale by the day! undecided

3 Likes

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Musauzor(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wike is trying hard to be politically relevant. Atiku's train has since left the station and you are here talking about the disunited G-5

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Macmoni(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
H
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by PNomsule: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
smiley

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by abobote: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
He is now begging for attention

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by 1Dray(m): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
affable4:
I remember losing my departmental election in my final year. I was obviously worked against just because I refused to buy and share drinks, knowing fully well that I have good intent.

I just wanted to work for the department fully, while using that opportunity to make good and valuable connections.

I lost.

One of my junior colleagues in third year put up an article on the departmental board titled ' A wise man should know his limit'.

I caught my sub and moved on.

Fast forward after I graduated and was still in school fixing one or two, it was time for departmental election. The guy that put up the write-up after I lost was hoping on having an easy ride since he was the out going presidents candidate.

Hmmmmm

I jejely brought the whole plan to the notice of the lecturer assistant then that was a good friend of mine. We got involved and organised a free and fair election and the right candidate won.

I wasn't petty enough to write a rebuttal. I learnt my lesson from his write-up and moved on.

BUT UNCLE WIKE SHOULD THREAD CAREFULLY AND SHOULD KNOW HIS LIMITS.

You never wrote this Article when Atiku betrayed Jonathan. What's your point here. Ever heard of karma? That's what is working against Atiku not Wike.
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
2mercy:

https://guardian.ng/news/g5-governors-will-soon-shut-door-of-reconciliation-wike-warns-pdp/
This one talked himself into irrelevance
Now he wants to talk himself back into relevance
Baba nobody send your endorsement again
If you like endorse Angel Gabriel na you sabi
Na Atiku side chick you be Las Las

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by ifunanya430: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hmmmm, they are begging for reconciliation. Just be Atikulated and ur sins against PDP, be forgiven
Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by tonyashburton: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Atiku never give Wicked Wike wetin him want.
In fact it's now clear that Atiku is the wicked one ��

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by desiredhome: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin grin
tunapawizzy:
Wike sounds like a girl that is too shy to tell a guy she wants to have sex with him, and then repeatedly tells the guy "be pressing ur phone there, i will soon be going to my house o"

2 Likes

Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
tunapawizzy:
Lol. Side chick things

Sharp man. You sabi the code

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking / Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail / Yes, Our Salaries Are Outrageous - Senator Sola Akinyede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.