Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit (29762 Views)

Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting / Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by arantess: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
One of them will not go

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by LilMissRobbie(f): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Iragbiji Pablo Escobar will never go there

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu might just attend this one, so Remi Tinubu doesn't feel shamed.

But wait, am I the only one finding it weird that a church is having a Directorate of Politics and Governance? Like, a church meant to be the body of Christ, has an organ that is actively involved in societal politics to the point they're organising a summit and inviting politicians to attend?

Maybe na me dey twist the matter sha!
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by PHIPEX(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
What's it with all these sitting on the fence?
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by kereman1: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
unohbethel:
Guess which presidential candidate that will run away grin grin

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Autobot05: 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
unohbethel:

Vawulense cheesy

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Blake755: 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Another bulabulala loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Theoarhics: 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
I bet Tinunbu will not attend.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Olukat(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
finally they set the trap to reject him grin grin
Wisdom grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Plus10(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Who wants to bet ,Tinubu will run away as usaul grin

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Abudat(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
tonididdy:
Bulabalu left the group chat
lolz u got me cracking

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by tayotemowo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hi, my name is Temowo Omotayo, Tayo for short, a car mechanic and repairs man with vast knowledge on Hybrid vehicles, I work remotely but mainly with Hybrid and electric vehicles, and help clients to repair their Hybrid vehicles at ease regardless of location, and I'm open to working with individuals, dealers and organizations.

Please Note:
1. I charge for my diagnostics which allows me know what the issue is with your car.

2. I do not charge anything else after the diagnostics until what needs to be done is known has been done.

3. I'm open to working with vehicles from 2003 till date models and can handle all Hybrid and electric vehicles.

4. We can help with diagnosing other vehicle and tell you what has to be done in fixing them but as we said we specialize in Hybrid and electric vehicles.

Are you ready to have your vehicles fixed without any hassles?
Please contact us as soon as possible?
Let's talk about it
WhatsApp: 0803809934
08020886271 or 08053817737

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by SILVERLINES: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
HawkToBar:
Tinubu Mandate, I stand gidigba
u go die poor like ur ancestors
Better wise up
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=fuckingAyaya post=120028779]Adeboye won't tell the congregations directly not to vote for Tinubu, they invited them in another branch because they knew SHAKESPEARE won't honour the invitation [/quote

You are not nice
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Tochi3(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
OBALOLA55:
GAZELLE GAGARAGA NOW sad
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Proudlyomonna: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thedon22:
I trust Obi to be the first to get there. That's is favorite activity. Church to church
clap endorsement. grin

Before nko grin
APC don turn dis issue to Religious one already with their Muslim-muslim agenda.
All polls conducted both in rural and urban areas,Obi continues to flaw other candidates,yet emilokan urchins still go about shouting Social media grin grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by AMI3(m): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Somebody must run grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una must attend that summit anybody were run

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by bizhop01: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
One person will run away because he have nothing to offer youths apart from hard drugs cool

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by BabaO2: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
Rccg is turning to political platform?
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by id4sho(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
unohbethel:
Balablu Blu blhu bulaba

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by CheapHomes1: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
HawkToBar:
Tinubu Mandate, I stand gidigba

Who gave Tinubu mandate that you are standing on?

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Mummyfour(f): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Remi will be like "which kain wahala be this na?.
My daddy GO call your children to order, na ejo sir"

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Franchise21(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Balablu Blu Bulaba will dodge this

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Samogloby: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
We know one candidate will not honour the invitation,one candidate with woman voice will gladly honour the invitation to furtherance his lie. Others will go there willingly to unify the nation!
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Yahaya44: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Useless religion
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Coolestguy2023: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
What is Tinubu going to do there? Church should face church business. Would Obi attend islamic summit? Rubbish
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by TIGERSKY: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
unohbethel:
Redeemed Church, RCCG, Nigeria's Pentecostal Fellowship Invite Presidential Candidates, Sowore, Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, Others To Political Summit

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/13/redeemed-church-rccg-nigerias-pentecostal-fellowship-invite-presidential-candidates
make i Waka come see grammar

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Masterclass32: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Don't expect to see baba bulaba there.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Proudlyomonna: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
kereman1:

Asin suffocating the spirit of DisObidience from emilokan urchins is very important grin

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by ovie8200: 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Validated:
Bet me, Tinubu will have emergency hospital appointment in London. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wlj7h_o7RI

Oh boy, you bad oooooh, I couldn't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Primus123: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
It's going to be an interactive session, with questions and answers and live streaming of the event, therefore Tinubu will not attend the program.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Ezmans: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Iliveforever:

Bulaba
Bluu bluu
Baba bluu
tinubu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter Reacts To NNPC Workers' Protest Of Unbundling Of NNPC / Lai Mohammed And Wike Hug At AMAA 2016 In Port Harcourt / Court Refuses To Vacate Order On Ikpeazu's Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.