Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit (29760 Views)

Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting / Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Onarabu: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
unohbethel:
Guess which presidential candidate that will run away grin grin

Olowo Eko
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by FreedomfromtheT: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thedon22:
I trust Obi to be the first to get there. That's is favorite activity. Church to church
clap endorsement. grin
Is it Peter Obi's fault that he is the only Christian among the three or four major contenders? Is it Obi's fault that he is seen and loved as having character, capacity, competence and credibility? Is it Obi's fault that he is relatively young compared to some other major contenders? Is it Peter Obi's fault that a particular candidate or some candidates cannot address the Nigerians they aspire to lead without committing blunders?

7 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by callmevirus(m): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
unohbethel:
Guess which presidential candidate that will run away grin ogrin

King of Bala blu town hall

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Sophy22(f): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Chai, that day is Tinubu's medical check-up.
He would have show them his jagabanist stuff.
Well please tell him to address us through zoom, it is acceptable grin grin grin
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by egharevba72047: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Guess which presidential candidate that will run away Guess which presidential candidate that will run away ...
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by callmevirus(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nightwolf1:
One presidential candidate must scamper to safety. grin

������
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Newton2024: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
HawkToBar:
Thiefnubuu will surely run away
grin

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
unohbethel:
sha me I know it’s not the one that says Bulaba blublubbu And roasted corn he always shows up
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by FatherOfJesus: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu will not attend hence will lose more Christian votes
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Aboguede(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hope this is not what we are thinking shocked

flexyrule:
Las Las... Who go win, go win.

Most people fighting dirty over these politicians haven't benefited anything from them.

I have a sitting deputy governor who I used to manage his account while with the bank.

I remember that we were so close to the extent that weekends, he'd invite me over to his house or for swimming at Transcorp.

Man became deputy governor and to even pick my call became a herculean task for him.

Thank God, I'm not the type that would wait for another man. Small business here and there... We thank God for where we are.

Another one that was in the National Assembly promised me heaven and earth then. That one is even trying, at least e still dey pick phone if I call, and on his own, e still dey reachout once in a while.
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by chinexx07(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Iliveforever:

Bulaba
Bluu bluu
Baba bluu
Omo I laugh laugh oso ga eme

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by davidl7: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Iffa hia say emilokan come there! grin

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
HawkToBar:
Peter Obi Mandate, I stand gidigba

Only him. Another candidate no dey.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by billyG(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu will not be there.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by lomprico(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Sombori wee nor go.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by chinexx07(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Iliveforever:

Bulaba
Bluu bluu
Baba bluu
PAC
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Whoknow: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
I love this initiative someone must be absent as usual.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by CaptainFM1: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
One candidate will definitely not come!
He would rather dodge or bala-blu his way to the presidency. Or at best pass the exam questions to his cheats/machineries.

Nigerians....she na like this we go dey go? Why did we downgrade "Election Debate" to "Town Hall" meetings? We need all the candidates to face one another and marshall out their points.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Kajaard: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Iliveforever:

Bulaba
Bluu bluu
Baba bluu

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by TLE900: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
You know what is in my mind
unohbethel:
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Andykay88(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
I Know obituary will appear first
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by chinexx07(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Coolestguy2023:
What is Tinubu going to do there? Church should face church business. Would Obi attend islamic summit? Rubbish
INVITE HIM AND SEE

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by CaptainFM1: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Andykay88:
I Know obituary will appear first

Punctuality is the sole of business.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by plaindealer: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
This is fake news until confirmed by respectable news media.

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Stevosty: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
A town hall different from... I hope the church took "authorisation" before invitation.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by infofta(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
The title should be youths political summit not political youths summit

You Sabi English.
Even the moderators sometimes dey murder English
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Gandrova: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
When did RGCC or RCCG became Political wing to invite politicans to church to showcase their plans?
Wasting of precious time and resources
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by colestephan86: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Iliveforever:

Bulaba
Bluu bluu
Baba bluu
Balablu will go for the event, carry your mouth away
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Emola12(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
unohbethel:
gazatte gagraga jagabandit

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Emola12(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
HawkToBar:
Tinubu Mandate, I stand gidigba
buh remember say jagabandit no go show face ooo hmmm

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Nikes(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Papa roasted corn will never show up. He has nothing to offer Nigerians, no real aspiration and drive. Emi lokan indeed

1 Like

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Jsucre(m): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Adeboye won't tell the congregations directly not to vote for Tinubu, they invited them in another branch because they knew SHAKESPEARE won't honour the invitation
his wife is pastor there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. / Governor Dave Umahi Pictured In His Farm / Buhari Meets Akande, Osoba, Others In Also Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.