Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

"They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election (21593 Views)

Exbbnaija Mercyeke And Tacha Shades Eachother Again On IG . / Tacha Shades Big Brother Naija Organisers As She Becomes Ciroc Ambassador / BBNaija: Tacha Shades Mercy Eke With New Photo; Says Titans Heat Melts Plastic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by 5starMan: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
peepydelano:
This one thinks election begin and ends in port Harcourt. Campaign for your candidate and stop trying to force a certain corrupt camouflaged candidate on anyone’s throat.
All of a sudden he is camouflaged, because you couldn't find any dent on him..
You think every wealthy man on earth is as filthy and roguish as your lord and regional criminal?
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by CodeTemplar: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:
Olosho
teal prostitutes are not politically conscious. They just have fun with whoever wins.
She is not perfect but is doing better than her peers.
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by 3ple9iner: 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Brymo didn't just support Tinubu. Brymo attacked igbos. Let's not twist stories
The attack didn't just start when he made the statement about the Igbos, it started when he said "Let the City Boy rule" or something like that.
He has been abused since then.
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by gozzlin: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:
Who takes this asssshole ash serious ?

Role model to IPOB Zombipigs

The celebrities that have spoken up what happened to them? We know how how Obituary Zombipigs attack and black mail them .

Silence is the best decision for any celebrities that loves him/her self.
I can't tell how much I hate my once favorite artist and comedians now

I hate P-square And I passionately hate Mr Macaroni and that useless Sabinu. I can never stream their videos anymore. They have created enemies for themselves

You are a stupid monkey with dead brain cells. You hate them because they support Obi and not your candidate who is a known crook and druggie and suffering from incontinence and senile dementia? The last I checked, everyone in Nigeria has a civil right to support any candidate of their choice. And you're here hating them cos they're not supporting Tinubu. Intolerant motherfvcker!

Your hatred will kill you demented fool! You are one of the people who sang the praises of Buhari that turned out to be a failure. Now you want to force another old failure down our throat. You will die of hatred! You daft and insane monkey! You will never in your life make money enough to be in the league of psquare, Mr Macaroni and Sabinus. You are a nobody. They don't even know you're hating them, they don't even know you exist, cos you're insignificant. So, your hatred for them is inconsequential. You just want Tinubu to win because he's from your tribe, not because he has the ability to make Nigeria great. Even if he wins (in his dreams though), it will not change your fortunes in any way, cos you'll still remain the pauper and nonentity that you are. An 1diot that can never make his father proud.

So, shove your hatred up you stinky ass and comot for road make we see better people. Dingbat!

1 Like

Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Doyou2019: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Not the local 1k olosho u can afford Keep your frustration to yourself
I mean calling her names is the best these poor APC urchins can do. Yet that babe can feed these e-rats and their family, without even blinking. OK she be ashewo. Se o tan?
ne'erdowells and manwhores forming shii. Ori gbogbo yin ti fo raurau!
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Doyou2019: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Not the local 1k olosho u can afford
Keep your frustration to yourself
I mean calling her names is the best these poor APC urchins can do.
Yet that babe can feed these e-rats and their family, without even breaking sweat.
OK she be ashewo. Se o tan?

NE'ERDOWELLS and manwhores forming shii. Ori gbogbo yin ti fo raurau!
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by infohenry(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:

The celebrities that have spoken up what happened to them? We know how how Obituary Zombipigs attack and black mail them .

I hate P-square And I passionately hate Mr Macaroni and that useless Sabinu. I can never stream their videos anymore. They have created enemies for themselves
You hate them for their choices and you make it look at only celebrities supporting Tinubu are under attack. Hypocrisy is bad.
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by callmevirus(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:

They don't care
They don't even know that you exist.
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Doyou2019: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
We all know what could someone like Joke Silva support a grandpa to take over from another grandpa who's wrecked Nigeria.
Tacha is right on the money?
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Facehumble(f): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
KingKO22:

Just because they don't support Tinubu?
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Segzy19: 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tacha? Nobody get her time jare

blowjohn:

Mayb frm illuminati. Hollywood style

1 Like

Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by 2023NaijaVoter: 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
I think they are very wise to sit this one out. As we see it is very polarizing and tribal with mega tons of ethnic and religious bigotry.
Everyone with a functional brain has witnessed how Elon Musk is in the process of destroying two companies because he thought he was big enough to enter the political realm. Twitter has lost major advertisers and cannot afford to pay the rent on it's HQ building. Chinese and Americans auto buyers have slowed down buying Tesla vehicles by triple digit stats in the last couple of months. He now owns the record of being the first modern day billionaire to lose $200bl in networth.

This one still has her looks and probably a rich sponsor/sugar daddy or two so she can form her low IQ mouth concerning over ppl's decisions.
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Madups(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
My super star!
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Napata77: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Illiterate kid can't even spell properly, and she's already judging everyone else.

Tell me why anybody, celebrity or not, should go out and announce who they are voting for?

Voting is a private right and experience, and this little imbecilic girl needs to shut up and go and learn what a functioning democracy means.

Is she even a graduate? Useless dropout feeling lippy.

1 Like

Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by NothingDoMe: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
3ple9iner:

The attack didn't just start when he made the statement about the Igbos, it started when he said "Let the City Boy rule" or something like that.
He has been abused since then.
You mean this tweet? You should read it and see that there's many Yorubas there that disagreed with him. People will disagree with him it is normal. He let it get to him.

Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Shorty1980: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
We don’t need them
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Napata77: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Sometimes, silence is golden.
In true democracy, nobody don't have to force his/her opinion on others. Live and let others live. Everybody is at liberty to vote for whoever he/she wanted to and at the end of the voting process, the Candidate with most votes emerged. Each Contesters should continue with campaigning without fear or arrangements.

What really matters is smooth voting system and for our votes to count. Chikena

DON'T MIND THESE STUPID IGBO ILLITERATES THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE IN A DEMOCRACY.

THEY MUST FORCE THEIR CANDIDATE DOWN EVERYONE'S THROATS, AND THOSE WHO PREFER ANYONE ELSE, THEY INSULT AND ABUSE.

JUST LIKE IPOB'S MENTALITY - MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. NO ROOM FOR ALTERNATIVES.

FASCIST, INTOLERANT, PRIMITIVE SET OF PEOPLE.

YOU DON'T DESERVE, AND YOU WILL NEVER GET THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENCY UNTIL YOU HUMBLE YOUR STUPID, IGNORANT SELVES AND LEARN WHAT IT MEANS TO LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY.

UMU ANUOFIA.

4 Likes

Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Boywithbrains: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=KingKO22 post=120030246]Who takes this asssshole ash serious ?

I hate P-square And I passionately hate Mr Macaroni and that useless Sabinu. I can never stream their videos anymore. They have created enemies for themselves[/quite]does you hating them reduce the money in their bank accountsss......

Take a break bro,they don't even whether you exist..........
Frustrated afonja cool cool[b][/b]
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by iamjavadem(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Is it the job if celebrities to engage in politics? They have the right to keep quiet or make noise, it's nobody's business.
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by iamsolasoul(f): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
It’s Boring I’m looking for substance not slavers
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Isabi4lov: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tacha is making sense
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Scamburster(m): 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
gozzlin:

You are a stupid monkey with dead brain cells. You hate them because they support Obi and not your candidate who is a known crook and druggie and suffering from incontinence and senile dementia? The last I checked, everyone in Nigeria has a civil right to support any candidate of their choice. And you're here hating them cos they're not supporting Tinubu. Intolerant motherfvcker!

Your hatred will kill you demented fool! You are one of the people who sang the praises of Buhari that turned out to be a failure. Now you want to force another old failure down our throat. You will die of hatred! You daft and insane monkey! You will never in your life make money enough to be in the league of psquare, Mr Macaroni and Sabinus. You are a nobody. They don't even know you're hating them, they don't even know you exist, cos you're insignificant. So, your hatred for them is inconsequential. You just want Tinubu to win because he's from your tribe, not because he has the ability to make Nigeria great. Even if he wins (in his dreams though), it will not change your fortunes in any way, cos you'll still remain the pauper and nonentity that you are. An 1diot that can never make his father proud.

So, shove your hatred up you stinky ass and comot for road make we see better people. Dingbat!
I hate vawlence but you just made me change mind. Bravo for this response.

Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Shikena(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hendrixky:

Not in in this case were we are about to install another sick president after what we went through

Please think and stop being biased ....
Am not igbo...I'm from niger delta
Who is sick?
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by MastaP12: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
And this was all your hem-brain give you... you truly need more brain undecided
peepydelano:
Most of them identified with tinubu but not Obi because they know Obi quite well more than you
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Roger3D(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
How can someone who dresses, speaks and behaves like a LovePeddler be a role model for the youth?
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by daygee12: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
StrongandMighty:
I used to join the bandwagon and judge this beautiful lady but time and again especially this election period she's proven that she's indeed different...
Tacha must be protected at all cost!

Protect her for what? I can't wait for this election to go so that all these Obi-diots can leave this nairaland
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Schrodinger2(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:
I Have made a Thread on this dis..

*Don Jazzy
*AY
*Basketmouth
*Tuface Idibia
*Funke Akindele,etc..
Have Refused to Identify with PETER OBI or Bola Tinubu! sad

BUT If Either Wins, Many of them will Start Tweeting and Forming 'Nonsense Familiarity' online! undecided

This is incorrect. Some celebrities (Mercy Johnson) who came out openly to support BAT have been criticize by IPOB Induced Obi supporters. So, do you expect more to campaign for BAT in the public so as to get attacked by senseless Peter Obi supporters?

Also, Funke is in PDP, and she supports Atiku. AY, is campaigning for OBI, and non of them were called out. What you wrote there isn't correct unless you wanted every celebrity to Campaign for Pitobi.

1 Like

Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Medalb: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Go and force them,do your own madam
envoymedia:
Big Brother Naija star, Tacha, has criticized celebrities who have chosen to be silent as the 2023 general election draws near, IGBERETV reports.

In a series of Tweets, Tacha said their silence remains worrisome. She said that most of them who have been termed ''idols'' have shown that they are ''money idols''.

Read her tweets below.

https://twitter.com/Symply_Tacha/status/1614010873370103812?s=19

https://twitter.com/Symply_Tacha/status/1614016572762345490?t=UlQeQz2scLK5iPwgoCxNbA&s=19
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by Tingotoe: 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Roger3D:
How can someone who dresses, speaks and behaves like a whor*e be a role model for the youth?
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by blahc007: 12:01am On Jan 15, 2023
KingKO22:

I wonder if some of you think before you talk....

You said Obidients silenced the ones that have spoken up and are blackmailing them...

Here you go displaying the same thing you are accusing the Obidients for....

You hate p-square,you hate macaroni, you sef hate sabinus.....all still because they spoke up..

You all called for Sabinus's head because of the video he made....worst was done by Arewaboys, you guys where silent.

This election will soon pass....maybe some people will have to reset there brain to factory setting
Re: "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election by klawaaa: 1:02am On Jan 15, 2023
Even the so called big G.Os. Nigerians are the enemies of Nigeria!
envoymedia:
Big Brother Naija star, Tacha, has criticized celebrities who have chosen to be silent as the 2023 general election draws near, IGBERETV reports.

In a series of Tweets, Tacha said their silence remains worrisome. She said that most of them who have been termed ''idols'' have shown that they are ''money idols''.

Read her tweets below.

https://twitter.com/Symply_Tacha/status/1614010873370103812?s=19

https://twitter.com/Symply_Tacha/status/1614016572762345490?t=UlQeQz2scLK5iPwgoCxNbA&s=19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anna Banner And Her Daughter In Matching Outfits / Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) / Nigerian DJ Obi Breaks Guinness World Record For The Longest Marathon Club DJing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.